View Full Description
iRig Mic Video Shotgun Microphone
Crystal clear audio fidelity for video
Take your cameras audio to the next level with the Mic Video from IK Multimedia. This high-grade shotgun microphone is the perfect solution for improving the sound quality of your videos. Onboard camera microphones, whether they are on a smartphone or DSLR, are usually not up to scratch when it comes to professional work. The iRig Mic Video is a compact and portable micing solution that can attach directly to a smartphone and a DSLR.
The shotgun microphone features a gold-sputtered condenser capsule, providing 24-bit/96kHz audio quality for crystal clear sound. The wide frequency range and supercardioid pattern ensures you capture every detail from your shot. The directional design makes it perfect for point-and-shoot applications, allowing you to point the microphone at your desired target and capture the sound with maximum accuracy.
Works with smartphones, tablets and DSLRs
The compact and portable design makes it easier than ever to get broadcast-grade sound wherever you go. The Mic Video is designed to work with virtually any video device from smartphones to tablets and DSLRs. The iRig Mic Video features an integrated magnetic mount, which clips onto your smartphone device for quick and easy mounting. The microphone also comes complete with a hot shoe adapter so you can mount it on a DSLR camera. Also included are a range of cables including: Lightning, Micro-USB, USB-C and DSLR cables for flexible compatibility.
Adjustable gain and LED monitoring
Using the latest technology, IK Multimedia delivers a clean and quiet signal thanks to the onboard 24-bit/96kHz converters. The unique design is one of the first shotgun microphones to feature adjustable gain. It also features a built-in headphone output so you can directly monitor your sound, allowing you to toggle between digital and processed signals.
The onboard multi-colour LED provides a quick and easy way to monitor your signal level. The discrete visual feedback allows you to check your signal level at a glance. The iRig Mic Video also provides a switchable 10dB preamplifier, designed for boosting the signal when using the microphone with DSLR cameras. Additionally, the microphone comes complete with a copy of iRig Recorder 3 LE (iPhone, iPad, Android). This versatile audio and video app allows you to record, trim edit and share your work directly from your device.
iKlip Grip Pro
Rugged stability - get the perfect shot every time
Get a firm grip on your shot. The iKlip Grip Pro provides ultimate control and stability for your smartphone, allowing you to get the best shot every single time. The new and improved design features a large-grip handle, as well as a built-in detachable Bluetooth shutter control. The iKlip Grip Pro combines four products in one, acting as a tabletop tripod, large-grip video handle, monopod handle and a standard tripod adapter. It is designed to hold any iPhone (with or without a case), as well as providing a mounting system for accommodating a GoPro video camera and audio recorders.
Run and gun with the handheld grip or fold out the bottom of the product to turn it into a tabletop tripod. No matter the action you can always get the perfect shot. The large grip provides added stabilisation for video, providing a sturdy way to record. It also features a removable Bluetooth shutter remote control that allows you to trigger the shutter button within your video or photo app.
Extendable design, versatile positioning
The iKlip Grip Pro provides you with an expandable holding bracket. This allows you to accommodate a wide range of gear, from a variety of smartphones to DSLRs and even handheld audio field recorders. The main handle can also extend up to 26cm. This is perfect for taking selfies, or getting “above the crowd” shots.
You can also position your device with maximum precision using the pivoting ball-joint attachment. The versatile design allows you to position your phone at a full 90-degree angle, as well as providing 360-degree rotating capabilities.
iRig Mic Video
- Capture professional-quality audio for video
- Gold-sputtered condenser capsule
- Supercardioid pattern for noiseless recordings
- 24-bit, 96 kHz converters for crystal clear sound
- Headphone out with direct/processed signal
- Snap-on magnetic mounting, even with a case
- Hot shoe mount for use with digital cameras (requires CR1632 battery not included)
- Includes Lightning, micro-USB and USB-C cables
- Works with virtually all video and audio apps
- Includes windscreen for outdoor use
iKlip Grip Pro
- Professional quality video handle, monopod, tripod and smartphone tripod adapter
- Large, ergonomic grip for all-day handling comfort
- Ultra-compact, highly portable, “all in one” design
- Tabletop tripod with multi-position locking extender
- 19cm/7.4” extends to 62cm/24.4" extension
- Includes integrated/detachable Bluetooth shutter controller
- 360° rotation and 90° adjustable holder angle
- Standard UNC 1/4"-20 threaded ball mount
- Works with every iPhone, even with case on
- Works with DSLR and digital cameras up to 1kg/35.2oz
- Works with action cameras like GoPro®
- Works with handheld audio field recorders
- Designed and Made in Italy
iRig Mic Video
- Microphone Type: condenser, electret
- Capsule Size: 0.55-inch
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Interface Type: USB digital shotgun microphone with built-in preamp
- Conversion: 24-bit A/D, 24-bit D/A
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz
- Frequency Response:20Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum Sound Pressure: 125 dB
- Sensitivity: -40 dB, 10 mV/Pa
- Gain: adjustable over a 47 dB range
- Controls: gain thumbwheel and direct monitor button
- Metering: Built-in multicolor LED for status and audio level indication
- Connector Type: Micro-USB
- Headphones Output: 1/8” TRS jack
- DSLR Camera Output: 1/8” TRS jack
- Power: USB powered. Battery powered (3V CR1632, not included) for DSLR operations.
- Battery Duration: over 50 hours use
- Bundle Product Code: CB-MICVIDEOGP-HCD-IN
iKlip Grip Pro
- Compatibility (Phone): Holds any iPhone and smartphone model with screens ranging in size from 3.5" to 6" with case on
- Compatibility (Other): Works with DSLR and Digital Cameras, Field Recorders and devices compatible with standard UNC 1/4"-20 thread
- Mounting: Standard UNC 1/4"-20 threaded ball mount
- Material: Thermoplastic / Aluminium
- Maximum Weight Applicable: 1kg / 35.2oz
- Holding Bracket Width: 54mm (min) - 91mm (max) / 2.13" (min) - 3.58" (max)
- Height: 19cm / 7.4" when folded (without holding bracket)
- Extendibility: up to 62cm / 24.4"
- Weight: 200gr / 7.05oz