View Full Description
Prime Engine V1.3.4 - now supports Catalina OS and Apple Music App
The latest version of the Denon Prime Engine (1.3.4) provides support for the 10.15 Catalina Mac operating system for flexible compatibility. It also provides support for the Apple Music app, making it easier than ever to incorporate your favourite tracks.
Version 1.3.4 also features new workflow enhancements with a slightly revamped interface that places the Add Crate, Playlist, Playlist Folder icons in the browser view of the collection panel. Crate, Playlist, third-party collection and folder icons are now located on the left side bar and the Device Panel can now show multiple devices simultaneously.
Four-channel DJ controller system
Building on the success of previous Prime models, the Prime 4 Standalone DJ System is the perfect choice for any professional DJ. This all-in-one DJ Controller includes everything you need to take your mixing to the next level. Improve your workflow and add flare to your transitions with the intuitive layout and ergonomic controls.
The 4-deck system eliminates the need for a laptop, giving you the ability to store and play your music collection directly from the Prime 4. It features an integrated 2.5-inch SATA drive bay for storing music onboard. This means you can take your music collection anywhere you go without the need for a computer.
At the heart of the Prime 4 are touch-capacitive jog wheels which are ultra-responsive allowing you to mix with confidence, ensuring your songs drop in when you want them to. At the centre of the jog wheels are HD central screens, providing information on performance and track artwork. It can also play a variety of audio formats including uncompressed files (FLAC, ALAC, WAV). There's also USB keyboard support for optimised track browsing.
10-inch HD multi-touch display
A high-definition display acts as the main hub for your DJ system allowing you to interact with your music collection and see information. The display is a touchscreen, allowing you to easily interact with your tracks, view waveforms and DJ parameters. The tactile multi-gesture control allows you to interact with your music collection easier than ever before.
Trigger pads, sweep FX and filtering
The DJ system also includes eight performance trigger pads as well as a sweep FX and filtering control. The trigger pads give you the ability to trigger one-shot samples, remix songs on the fly, beat juggle and even create hot cues. The possibilities are endless, allowing you to utilise rolls, slicing and advanced looping.
Dual-function sweep FX allow you to create seamless transitions at the touch of a button. This can help when it comes to starting out or tackling problematic mixes. The single encoders allow you to perform versatile sound manipulation, complete with dynamic FX and elegant filter control for taking your mixes to the next level.
You can craft your own unique sounds and mixes using the expressive multi-FX, with dedicated displays. Pick from 13 premium-grade, textured DJ FX, lifted directly from the X1800 prime mixer.
Integrated pro-club mixer with 3-band EQ
The integrated mixer section allows you to shape your sound, creating mixes that blend seamlessly. It includes four-channel line faders as well as a built-in 3-band EQ for shaping your mix. All four inputs can be assigned to the switchable line/phono inputs for added flexibility.
Timestretching and key-matching
Some of the most exciting new features for Prime 4 is the ability to timestretch and key-match songs. The class-leading Time stretch algorithm allows you to perform pitch-locked and extreme track tempo changes. This allows you to match/shift harmonic musical keys live within your mix.
Robust design, versatile connectivity
This all-in-one design eliminates the need to carry a computer or laptop with you on the move. Equipped with 24-bit Denon DJ audio engine and multicore processor, the Prime 4 is the ultimate DJ system for any skillset. Using Prime Music Management software you can import your digital music collection from iTunes, Serato DJ Pro, Traktor Pro and Rekordbox.
The system comes equipped with a StagelinQ connection, allowing you to incorporate visuals with Soundswitch, Timecode and Resolume formats. It also features a wide range of analog connectivity including two independent microphone inputs for performance and audience engagement. Four USB and an SD media input are included for music playback from various devices. Additionally, the dedicated XLR Zone output provides music to a separate room for maximum versatility.
- 4-Deck standalone Engine Prime DJ system
- 10-inch HD multi-touch display with gestures
- Dedicated XLR Zone output provides music to a separate room
- Built-in 2.5-inch SATA drive bay to store music onboard
- 6-inch rugged metal jog wheel with HD central display
- (4) assignable input channels for external media sources
- (2) dedicated XLR inputs for microphones with individual control
- StagelinQ connection for Event/Pro DJ lighting and video control
- Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV)
- Crisp 24-bit Denon DJ legacy audio
- (4) USB and (1) SD media inputs for music playback
- USB keyboard support
- Coming soon | Serato DJ Pro control enable
- Bit Depth 24-bit
- Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz
- Dynamic Range: > 117dB (A-weighted)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz (+/-1dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 93dB (A-weighted)
- Line: > 15dB
- Microphone: > 20dB
- Outputs: > 20dB
- Channel Separation: < -90dB (1kHz, unity)
- Line/Phono THD: < 0.01 percent (1kHz, unity)
- Microphone THD: < 0.02 percent (1kHz, unity)
- Line Input: 0dBV (unity), +15dBV (maximum)
- Microphone Input: -40dBu (unity), -60dBu (minimum)
- Master Balanced Output: +4dBu (unity), +24dBu (maximum)
- Master Unbalanced Output: 0dBu (unity), +20dBu (maximum)
- Zone Balanced: +4dBu (unity), +24dBu (maximum)
- Booth: +4dBu (unity), +24dBu (maximum)
- Headphone: < 150mW
- Supported Media Type: SD/SDHC card, USB mass-storage devices (flash memory, 2.5 internal SATA, and external HDD enclosures)
- File Systems: exFAT, FAT32 (recommended)
- Supported Audio File Formats: AAC/M4A, AIF/AIFF (44.1–192kHz, 16–32-bit), ALAC, FLAC, MP3 (32–320 kbps, VBR), MP4, Ogg Vorbis, WAV (44.1–192kHz, 16–32-bit)
- 10.1” / 257 mm (diagonal)
- 8.5” x 5.5” / 216 x 139 mm (width x height)
- Full-colour LED-backlit display with touch interface
- Jog Wheel: 2.2” / 56 mm (diameter), Full-colour LED-backlit display
- FX: 128 pixels wide x 32 pixels high, Black & White OLED display
- (6) Professional grade Neutrik XLR outputs (Master, Zone, and Booth)
- (2) Professional grade Neutrik XLR+1/4" (6.35 mm) microphone inputs
- (1) RCA output pair (Master)
- (4) RCA input pairs (line/phono channel 3 & 4)
- (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) output (headphone)
- (1) 1/4” (6.35 mm) output (headphone)
- (1) Ethernet link port
- (1) IEC power inlet
- (4) USB type A media port (female)
- (1) USB type B host port (female)
- (1) SD card slot
- (1) SATA + power for internal 2.5" hard drive
- Power Connection: IEC
- Input Voltage: 110-240 VAD, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption:
- 38W 39W (without mobile device charging on USB port 4)
- 43W 45W (with mobile device charging on USB port 4)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 728.47 x 496.82 x 103.63 mm (28.68” x 19.56” x 4.08”)
- Weight: 9.7kg (21.34 lb.)
- Product Code: PRIME4XUK