Behringer CMD PL-1 Platter Control Module
Behringer CMD PL-1 Platter Control ModuleDetails
The Behringer CMD PL-1 Platter Control Module seamlessly integrates with your existing equipment and is compatible with a range of popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor, Serato Scratch Live and Ableton Live. Featuring a 4'' high-resolution touch sensitive platter, a 14-bit pitch fader and MIDI-reactive controls, the CMD PL-1 offers unprecedented creative freedom and intuitive workflow. The modular design allows you to combine other Behringer CMD modules together to further expand your setup.
Product Ref: 24212View Full Description
Spend another £165.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Powerful and Expandable
Offering intuitive and versatile operation, the CMD PL-1 can be used in standalone mode or as part of a custom Behringer CMD setup. The modular design allow you to lock together multiple units and expand your workstation over time.
Free Deckadance 2 LE Software
The Behringer CMD PL-1 includes a free download voucher for Image-Line's Deckadance 2 LE DJ software. Offering seamless integration with a range of DAW applications, this free software provides the versatility required to elevate your freedom of creative expression.
Space Saving Solution
The CMD PL-1 provides you with a portable and space saving solution for your DJ setup either at home or in the club booth. It supports deck switching allowing it to control up to 4 decks so you will only ever need to take one of these with you anywhere you go if you are short on space. Combine the CMD MM-1 and you already have a full DJ mixing setup that is affordable and portable due to their compact size.
- 4" high-resolution touch sensitive platter
- Deckadance LE DJ software voucher from Image-Line included
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor, Serato Scratch Live, Ableton Live and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- 14-bit Pitch fader with LED feedback
- MIDI-reactive controls take your eyes off the computer screen
- Flexible deck switching to control up to 4 decks from a single controller
- Full control over multiple effects
- USB bus-powered
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Designed to lock together with other Behringer CMD controllers
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Platter: 4'' Touch Sensitive
- Fader: 14-Bit Pitch Fader
- USB Connectivity: USB 2.0, Type B
- Power Supply: USB Bus
- Dimensions: 305mm x 152mm x 57mm / 12'' x 6'' x 2.2''
- Weight: 0.9kg / 2.1lbs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.