View Full Description
We all do different things. Sometimes in the same day. And we don't have the space to keep 20 different things for those 'just in case' scenarios. But Behringer have created a solution - the B105D. It's a Bluetooth speaker, a personal monitor, a compact amplifier, and more. All in one easy-to-carry cabinet.
Hook up microphones, instruments, and media players to the B105D's intuitive 3-channel mixer. Two 'invisible' preamps ensure that your sound remains free from distortion and colouration, delivering every detail with outstanding precision. You can even connect a condenser thanks to switchable phantom power on one of the preamps. And when it comes to instruments, you don't need a DI box. A handy instrument-ready input means you can connect and play with no need for extra outboard gear.
But that's not all. This versatile box of tricks has an integrated Bluetooth receiver as well as a stereo 3.5mm input. Whether you want to connect with wires, or without. You can stream audio from your smartphone, tablet, or other device with complete control from the palm of your hand.
50-Watts of efficient Class-D power drive the B105D's premium-grade 5'' full-range driver. The result? A wide frequency response with the ability to deliver a maximum SPL of 95dB from this compact powerhouse. The amplifier's revolutionary design ensures that every single decibel is delivered with outstanding clarity and definition, and all whilst keeping the overall weight of your speaker to a minimum.
When it comes to a speaker's portability, you might think the only criteria are a lightweight design and a handle (which the B105D definitely meets). But that's not all. You need something that is going to withstand the rigours of the road. Something that is going to last. And something adaptable.
Luckily, Behringer know exactly what you need. So they built the B105D to provide you with phenomenal reliability, no matter where you go. A super-tough impact-resistant cabinet keeps the high-quality components inside safe from harm. Plus, a handy integrated limiter works to ensure that those components are protected from the dangers of being pushed too hard. What's more, an internal switch-mode power supply provides you with noise-free audio, a superior transient response, and ultra-low power consumption no matter what part of the world you end up in.
And when it comes to adaptability, the B105D gives you plenty of options. As well as being able to stand on desks, floors, and more, this flexible speaker also features a mic stand integration system. You can mount the B105D to a microphone stand and boom, so you can position your speaker exactly where you want it whether you're on stage, in the studio, or in your room.
- Multi-purpose 50W speaker for monitoring, multimedia, press conferences, and more
- MP3 player included for playing audio files via USB sticks
- Connect your own audio streaming device wirelessly via Bluetooth
- Revolutionary lightweight Class-D amp technology for efficient power and incredible performance
- 5'' premium-quality full-range driver
- Ultra-low noise 3-channel mixer complete with a 3-band EQ
- Two 'invisible' mic preamps (one with phantom power for condenser mics)
- One instrument-ready input for immediate instrument connection with no DI box required
- Dedicated stereo input for keyboards, MP3 players, CD players, and more
- Mic stand integration system for use with a stand and boom
- Integrated limiter for reliable system protection and control
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, a superior transient response, and low power consumption
- Super-tough impact-resistant enclosure with an integrated top carry handle
- High-quality components with a rugged cabinet ensure long life
- Protected by Behringer's three year warranty program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Maximum Output Power: 50W
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Speaker Size: 5'' / 127mm
- MP3 Playback: 1 x USB, type-A
- File System: FAT 16, FAT 32
- Format: MP3 (DBR and VBR)
- Bit Rates: 32-320kbps
- Sample Rates: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- Mic/Line Input 1: 1 x XLR-1/4'' TRS combo jack, 10k Ohm impedance (switchable)
- Line Input 2: 1 x XLR-1/4'' TRS combo jack, 10k Ohm impedance
- Aux Line Input: 1 x 1.5mm TRS, stereo, 10k Ohm impedance
- Main Input: 1 x XLR-1/4'' TRS combo jack, 10k Ohm impedance
- Thru Connector: 1 x XLR, Mic/Line switchable
- Frequency Response:
- -10dB: 80Hz - 18kHz
- -3dB: 120Hz - 15kHz
- Maximum SPL: 95dB at 1m
- Limiter: Optical
- High EQ: +/-8dB at 10kHz, shelving
- Mid EQ: +/-8dB at 1kHz, peaking
- Low EQ: +/-8dB at 100Hz, shelving
- PSU Type: Switch-mode autorange power supply, 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 60W
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC receptacle
- Dimensions: 284.5mm x 209.5mm x 176.5mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 3.05kg