Audient ASP880 8-Channel Class A Microphone Preamplifier and ADC
Audient ASP880 8-Channel Class A Microphone Preamplifier and ADCDetails
The Audient ASP880 8-Channel Class A Microphone Preamplifier/ADC delivers world-class audio excellence, taking your recording sessions to the next level. With a versatile feature set that includes variable impedance and variable high pass filters, eight channels of pristine audio quality and eight class-A microphone preamps derived from Audinet consoles, the ASP880 is designed to meet the expectations of the most demanding users.
Product Ref: 46076View Full Description
Buy on finance from £21.82 per month Finance from £21.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
World Class Audio
The Audient ASP880 8-Channel Class A Microphone Preamplifier and ADC is the perfect addition to your setup, giving you the same sonic quality as products costing three or four times the price, outshining its competition. Capture the detail and excitement of your audio sources, all with a hint of analogue colouration that will sound stunning on any project! With its versatile nature and accurate translation, the ASP880 is used by thousands of professional studios around the world, and will soon become your 'go to' mic preamp. The integral ADC will stand up against any dedicated converter, and will guarantee you the best conversion possible, enabling you to focus on the music.
The ASP880 works perfect with ribbon mics, with variable impedance that lets you match the preamp to your favourite mic to maximize frequency response and punch. You can also eliminate unwanted rumble and LF artifacts with the variable highpass filters. The two great-sounding discrete JFET DI inputs allow you to simply plug your guitar or bass straight in. Ever wanted to add compression or EQ to your signal before going to the computer? Well with ASP880 you can. Simply insert any analogue processor before the converters - it's as easy as that! Built for a lifetime, the all-metal construction and hand milled aluminium knobs will stand up to countless late nights in the studio and days on the road.
Free Plugins & Software With ARC Creative Hub
Audient have just released a new creative hub called ARC. ARC is exclusive to Audient customers, and offers over 500GBP worth of plugins and creative software when they register their product. This excellent choice of creative software includes major brands such as Eventide, Steinberg, LANDR and Producertech, allowing customers to take their music production to the next level. Audient customers can now take advantage of this fantastic offer which includes; Eventide’s Ultrachannel & Ultrareverb plugins (350 GBP), 10 free masters from automated mastering service LANDR (120GBP), Cubase LE & Cubasis LE2 (for iOS) and 2 free courses & a 20GBP voucher from online course providers Producertech. Simply register your product here to take your music to the next level.
- 8 Audient Console Mic Pres
- All new, Burr Brown AD converter technology
- Variable Input Impedance
- Variable High Pass Filters
- 8 Insert points between the mic preamps and AD converters
- 2 Channels of Class-A Discrete JFET D.I instrument inputs
- Digital Outputs - ADAT, AES & S/PDIF
- MIC GAIN: -10 to +60dB (-10dB Pad)
- LINE GAIN: -16 to +44dB (-10dB Pad)*
- PHANTOM POWER: 48v +/-4v @ 10mA/Channel
- MIC EIN: CMRR: >80dB @ 100 to 10kHz
- MAXIMUM INPUT LEVEL: +22dBu (+32dBu with Pad)
- INPUT IMPEDANCE:
- Mic LO: 220Ω Balanced
- Mic MED: 1k2Ω Balanced
- Mic HI: 2k8Ω Balanced
- Line (All Z): >6kΩ Balanced
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: +/-0.5dB 10Hz to 100kHz
- CROSSTALK: THD+N @ 0dBu (1kHz): 0.003 (-90.5dBu)
- SNR: >90dB
- HPF: Sweepable from 25Hz to 250 Hz, 2nd Order (12dB/Octave)
- XLR: Pin 2 (Hot), Pin 3 (Cold) & Pin 1 (Shield)
- 1/4" JACK: TIP (Hot), RING (Cold) & SLEEVE (Shield)
Discrete JFET D.I (Channels 1 & 2)
- D.I GAIN: -10 to +60 dB (-10dB Pad)
- MAXIMUM INPUT LEVEL: +16dBu (typical), +22dBu
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: 1MegΩ Unbalanced
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: +/-0.5dB 10Hz to 50kHz
- THD+N @ 0dBu (1kHz): SNR: 89dB
- 1/4" JACK: TIP (Hot) & SLEEVE (Shield)
Line Outputs (Insert Sends)
- MAXIMUM OUTPUT LEVEL: +27.5dBu
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE:
ADC Line Inputs (Insert Returns)
- MAXIMUM INPUT LEVEL: +18dBu
- DIGITAL REFERENCE LEVEL: 0dBFS = +18dBu
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: >10kΩ Balanced
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: +/-0.5dB 10Hz to Fs/2
- CROSSTALK: THD+N @ -1dBFS (1kHz): THD+N @ -6dBFS (1kHz): DYNAMIC RANGE: 113dB un-weighted, 115dB A-weighted
- PEAK LED LINEUP: +16dBu (-2dBFS)
- SIGNAL LED LINEUP: Variable Brightness from -30dBu to -10dBu (-28dBFS)
- ADAT 8 CHANNELS SMUX: 44.1 - 96kHz
- AES | S/PDIF 8 CHANNELS: 44.1 - 96kHz
- CLOCK: Internal or External
- WORLDCLOCK INPUT: 75Ω BNC, Optional 75Ω Termination
- High stability, low noise internal SMPS
- Fanless, quiet operation
- Works anywhere in the world without reconfiguring
- LINE VOLTAGES: 90 to 264V (a.c)
- INTERNAL RAILS: +/-18VDC, +48VDC & +5VDC
- FUSE: T1A (1Amp Time Delay)
- CONSUMPTION: Maximum 40 Watts
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.