Alto Live 802 8 Channel USB Mixer with DSP
Alto Live 802 8 Channel USB Mixer with DSPDetails
Product Ref: 33248View Full Description
Spend another £61.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Analog Compression & Superior Sound Quality
Live 802 offers high-fidelity sound and high-quality DSP tools in a single package. Each microphone channel is outfitted with a high-headroom ultra-low-noise DNA™ microphone preamp for unprecedented sound quality and a robust audio signal path. Live 802's high headroom results in cleaner mixes, a purer signal path, and loud, punchy audio. Onboard analog compression (channels 1-2) helps control dynamics and gel instruments together for a cohesive, defined mix. With high headroom, pristine sound, and built-in dynamic control, Live 802 ensures that the full dynamic range of your mix comes across with striking clarity.
USB Audio Interface
Record your mix directly to a Mac or PC with a single USB connection. Live 802's built-in USB port allows engineers, producers, and performers to convert two channels of 24-bit audio (Main Mix or Sub Mix 1/2) straight to a computer. Record live performances, band practices, theater performances, speaking events, and any other live sound event onto your computer for additional editing, mixing, and post-production. The USB connection is bi-directional, enabling sound files stored on your computer to be streamed to and played through Live 802.
100 High-Quality Alesis DSP Effects
Live 802 comes ready to handle any mixing situation with premium 24-bit Alesis effects built right into its design. Select from 100 DSP effects that give you additional creative control in any mixing environment. Choose from room and space delays, small and large hall acoustics, plate and spring reverbs, flangers, choruses, and more. The effects presets make it easy to dial in your favorite sound or experiment with different effect settings on the fly.
Often, live sound environments are dimly lit and offer poor visibility to the mixing engineer. Live 802 solves this problem by color coding each section of the mixer and providing brightly colored knobs so you can quickly and easily find what you need to adjust. Blue, green, red, yellow and white pots are instantly easy to identify in low lighting. LED indicators for output level, peak, and phantom power also assist in making sure that you have multiple visual cues that reflect everything you're hearing.
- 5 XLR inputs with DNA™ microphone preamps
- Dynamic compression (channels 1-2)
- 3-band EQ plus 2 aux sends per channel
- 60mm faders with mute switch and LED
- USB audio connectivity with level control
- 100 Alesis DSP effects
- Balanced XLR, balanced/unbalanced 1/4" outputs
- 9-band graphic EQ for main or monitor outputs
- Headphone out with independent level control
- Microphone inputs: Electronically balanced, discrete input configuration
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +0.5 dB
- THD+N: <0.005% at 0 dBu, 1 kHz
- Gain range: 0 dB to 45 dB (Mic)
- SNR: 105 dB
- Frequency response: Electronically Balanced, 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +0.25 dB
- THD+N: <0.005% at 0 dBu, 1 kHz
- Sensitivity range: -15 dBu to 30 dBu
- Microphone inputs: 51.1 KΩ
- Channel insert return: 200 KΩ
- All other inputs: >100 KΩ
- 2-Track outputs: 10 KΩ
- All other outputs: 20 KΩ
- High-shelving: ±15 dB @ 12 kHz
- Mid-bell (mono): ±15 dB @ 2.5 kHz
- Low-shelving: ±15 dB @ 80 Hz
- Main EQ: 9 EQ bands (63 Hz, 125 Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4 kHz, 8 kHz, 16 kHz), ±15 dB
DSP Section (DFX)
- A/D & D/A converters: 24-bit
- DSP Resolution: 24-bit
- Effects: 10 DSP effects families with 10 variations available per family
- Presets: 100 total
- Controls: Rotary encoder to select preset, DSP mute switch, peak LED indicator
- Noise (bus noise): Fader 0 dB, channels muted: -102 dBr (ref: +4 dBu), Fader 0 dB, all input channels assigned & set to unity gain: -91 dBr (ref: +4 dBu)
- Phantom Power: Mic Pin2/Pin3 and Pin1 47±2V
- Main voltage: 240 VAC ~50 Hz
- Power consumption: 45 W
- Fuse: 1.25 A
- Main connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 12.0" x 13.6" x 3.1" / 305 mm x 346 mm x 80 mm
- Weight: 7.7 lbs. / 3.5 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.