Yamaha reface CS Synthesizer
Yamaha reface CS SynthesizerDetails
Product Ref: 61520View Full Description
Buy on finance from £6.57 per month Finance from £6.57 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Physical Modelling Engine With Five Oscillators
The Yamaha CS synthesizer captures the essence of vintage synths, re-creating the sound and style in extreme detail. At the core the Yamaha CS is the analog physical modelling sound engine with multiple synth and oscillator types. In total, the CS boasts five different oscillators types, providing maximum versatility when it comes to creating sounds. The oscillators are comprised of: Multi-saw, Pulse, OSC Sync, Ring Mod and FM waveforms. This range of waveforms allows you create virtually any sound you can think of from natural-sounding brass to cutting-edge leads and pads. The oscillators boasts both texture and modulation parameters for changing the way the waveform performs, switching the style and tone of your chosen waveform.
Intuitive Controls & Faders
The 37-note keybed provides natural and expressive playability, similar to higher-end synthesizers. It provides you with 8-notes of polyphony as a virtual analog synths. The powerful and intuitive control section boasts a range of retro-style faders for adjusting tempo, octave, volume, oscillation, filters and more. It even features a convenient pitch bend switch that reverts to the centre position when not in use. The sound control section is comprised of LFO, EG, Filter, Effect and Portamento controls. It also includes a monophonic mode for creating fat basses or solo leads.
Stereo Speakers With Bass Reflex Port
One of the most convenient features of the Reface CS is the integrated stereo speakers. The high-quality speakers boast bass reflex port technology, providing a more powerful low-end. The result is rich and defined sound, wherever you go.
Onboard Effects & Phrase Looper
The built-in effects range include: Touch Wah, Flanger, Chorus, Delay, Reverb and more. This can skew the tone of your sounds, as well as providing added depth and a touch of flare. The Phrase Looper allows you to create song ideas on the fly, creating sound on sound overdubs with ease. The MIDI Looper allows you to capture your performance and play it back instantaneously. You can use it for everything from jamming over the top of a bassline to creating complex patterns and melodies.
Compact & Portable Design
The highly compact design of the Reface CS, makes it extremely portable; with its small size being ideal for live performance and studio work alike. The lightweight design is also robust, ensuring a long life. It can be powered by batteries or via AC adapter for added flexibility. An AUX line input is includes for playing along with your mobile device, tablet or other portable media device. A USB to host port is designed for use with computers, allowing you to use your synth with a DAW or application via an iOS device. The keyboard also boasts dual line outputs for connecting to external equipment such as mixers, audio interface and more.
Expand Your Sound With Soundmondo
Yamaha has given you the ability to expand your soundset with a range of premium-quality sounds, with the Soundmondo community. To discover, create and share sounds simply visit Soundmondo site, connect your Yamaha Reface and browse the ever expanding list of high-quality soundbanks.
- Analog Physical Modeling Engine with multiple synthesis and oscillator types
- 8-note polyphony allows complex chords and pads, or switch to mono Mode for fat synth bass or solo leads
- Integrated Phrase Looper allows you to capture song ideas or just jam
- HQ mini keyboard allows fast, natural performance with premium feel and response
- Continuous controller pedal input for volume control
- 2W 3cm stereo speaker system lets you play any place, any time
- Specially designed bass reflex port technology enhances bass response for full, rich sound
- Battery powered - uses six "AA" batteries with five hours of life
- USB "TO HOST" allows MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or iOS device
- A 3.5mm aux line input lets you connect and hear mobile devices, tablets and more through the instrument
- Dual 1/4" unbalanced line outputs provide connection to mixers, audio interfaces, DI boxes and more
- Includes MIDI breakout cable, Owner's Manual, and PA130 power supply
- Keys: 37 HQ Mini
- Polyphony (Max): 8
- Engine: AN (Analog Physical Modelling)
- Voice Types: 5 OSC types
- Effects: Distortion, VCM Chorus/Flanger, VCM Phaser, Delay
- Amplifiers: 2 x 2 Watt
- Speakers: 2 x 3 cm
- Inputs: 1 x 3.5mm Aux, MIDI In
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TS (Stereo Out), MIDI Out, 1 x 3.5 mm Headphones
- Other Connections: USB, Pedals
- Power Consumption: 6 Watts
- Battery Life: 5 Hours (Approx)
- Power Supply: Included Adapter or 6 x AA Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Includes: AC Adapter, MIDI Breakout Cable, Owner's Manual
- Height: 60 mm (2.375")
- Width: 530 mm (20.875")
- Depth: 175 mm (6.875")
- Weight: 1.9 kg (4 lbs 3 oz)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.