View Full Description
Yamaha MONTAGE 6 Synthesizer
Introducing the MONTAGE
Welcome to the new era in synthesizers from the company that brought you the industry-changing DX and the infamous MOTIF. Building on the legacy of these iconic keyboards, the Yamaha MONTAGE sets the next milestone for synthesizers with sophisticated dynamic control, massive sound creation and streamlined workflow all combined in a powerful keyboard designed to inspire your creativity.
7-inch TFT colour touch screen – intuitive navigation
The 7-inch colour VGA touchscreen displays all the information about your voices, parameters and controls in a handy touchable screen. The touch screen feature makes it easier for you to navigate between different settings and parameters, visually displaying all the controls so you can touch and affect them as you please. This hands-on control helps to improve your workflow, allowing you to truly feel like your interacting with onboard parameters.
Choose between Live Set and Performance modes
Yamaha have incorporated two new modes into the MONTAGE synth for making live performances and organising sounds easier than ever before. The 'Live Set Organiser' gives you the ability to arrange your sounds and controls in a uniformed fashion so you can easily recall them later, in the order you set them in. This is ideal for live performances as it saves a lot of time switching between parameters, letting you streamline your performance and seamlessly switch between sounds and controls at the touch of a button.
The 'Performance Mode' gives you optimal control over your voices and sounds allowing you to combine, split or layer multiple voices. This gives you maximum flexibility when it comes to performances and arranging sounds, giving you the option to sculpt your tones. You can also 'Split' sounds, so you can play one sound on the bottom half of the scale and another at the top half, allowing you to combine sounds to create a duet like effect.
Dual iconic sound engines – Motion Control Synthesis Engine
The two sound engines incorporated into the MONTAGE are AWM2 (Advanced Wave Memory) and FM-X. The AWM2 Engine was found previously in the Motif collection and is a powerful PCM based sound engine that features 128-note polyphony. This sound engine has been integrated to deliver the exceptional tones and sounds found as presets, along with generating and sculpting your own sounds. With the integrated flash memory of 1.7GB you can create, sculpt and combine your own tones and save them as presets to be instantly recalled at a later time.
The FM-X sound engine works in conjunction with the AWM2 to deliver the premium quality sounds and response that the MONTAGE delivers. These two engines can be freely zoned or layered across all parts in a Multi-Part Montage Performance. The powerful and expansive sound engines are what drive the Yamaha MONTAGE, delivering the rich and articulate sounds that it produces.
Envelope Follower – Convert audio into a control source
This brand-new intuitive feature has been incorporated to deliver more expansive playing possibilities when it comes to audio. An envelope follower allows you to convert external audio into a module source, with a variety of DSP effects allowing you to mould your sound. With this you can create fresh and exciting new sounds from your voice or instrument. You can even utilises a live source through the A/D input.
Yamaha MONTAGE 6 Soft Case
Durable transport case
The Yamaha Montage 6 Soft Case is designed protect your Yamaha Montage 6 Synthesizer while on the move. The highly durable exterior is designed to protect against superficial damage, combatting against impact damage and more. The dual carry handles are padded for added comfort, ensuring you can carry your synth for as long as needed with ease. The soft case is specifically designed and moulded to accommodate the Yamaha Montage 6 Synth, fitting snugly into the padded interior for added protection.
Yamaha MONTAGE 6 Synthesizer
- 61-note synthesizer with FSX keyboard
- Motion Control Synthesis engine combines two iconic sound engines (AWM2 and FM-X)
- SSS (Seamless Sound Switching) lets you change performances without cutting off envelopes or effects
- Highly programmable control matrix for creating expressive sounds
- Create dynamic sound changes with the Super Knob
- Motion Sequences allow for tempo-synchronised that can be assigned to nearly any parameter
- Envelope Follower allows you to convert audio into a control source for nearly any parameter
- WMS2 engine delivers 128-note stereo polyphony and 1.75GB of user flash memory
- FM-X provides a versatile range of sounds from classic 80s to a cutting-edge EDM sound
- Pure analog circuitry provides classic warmth and grit
- Wide-range of onboard effects from high definition reverbs to Analog Delay, phasing and more
- Streamlined workflow and easy integration
- USB Audio/MIDI connection for use with DAWs and other music software
- Comes complete with Cubase AI for digital music production
Yamaha Montage 6 Soft Case
- Durable exterior with side pocket for accessories
- Dual padded carry handles for optimal comfort
- Padded interior provides added protection for your synth
- Lightweight and highly durable design
- Built-in wheels and shoulder strap for added convenience