View Full Description
Yamaha Clavinova CLP 695 - The flagship CLP
Real Grand Expression
The feel when you first play is unmistakable - the realistic touch response with the sounds of world famous grand pianos sets the standard for the modern digital grand piano. This truly expressive Clavinova allows you to play with the subtle nuances and wide dynamic range that you would come to expect all from the comfort of your home. The CLP's versatility of this instrument will certainly exceed your expectations.
The highly regarded GrandTouch feel features keys with a specially dried wooden core to provide an authentic acoustic feel. The keytops have a synthetic material which replicated the feel of ebony and ivory to make it feel familiar to those playing on traditional acoustic grand pianos. With the weighted hammer action, this helps to replicate the feel further so it is suitable for the advancing musician looking to add expression into their playing.
Bluetooth technology opens the piano world up to a host of apps. Connecting to your smart device, apps can control your piano quickly and easily. Using apps such as the Chord Tracker, your favourite songs can be analysed and charted for you to play. The Sound Controller app allows you to fine tune the settings to your preference. Other available functions offer the ability to record songs, track your progress or even access sheet music - perfect for those looking to develop their skills.
VRM Physical Modelling
Virtual Response Modelling (VRM) subtly adjusts the piano's resonance. With acoustic pianos, the sound produced interacts with the adjacent strings and the notes blend from one to the next. Using advanced processing, the CLP 695 calculated the exact amount of decay required for each note providing an increasingly realistic performance.
Binaural Sampling Technology
A fully immersive experience is provided by the sampling technology to give the player a more natural sound. Using the samples from the CFX Grand Piano, the microphones that recorded these sounds used locational data in order to capture the delicate sounds produced to give a feeling that you are listening to an acoustic grand - even when wearing headphones, with no extra settings needing to be changed.
3 Month flowkey Premium Offer
Yamaha and the piano tutorial app flowkey have collaborated for a limited time offer to give you 3 months of premium learning. Simply download the flowkey app on to your smartphone or tablet, register your instrument and begin your subscription. The user friendly interface allows you to learn each song in both a sheet music format as well as a play-along video. Thanks to the adjustable difficulty settings, flowkey can be used by complete novices and developed musicians alike. Premium flowkey members have access to over 500 songs covering major hits from pop, classical, rock and more. This intuitive app can even track your playing and offer instant feedback to help improve your skills. Any Yamaha digital piano purchased between 15th July 2016 and 31st March 2019 is now eligible for three months of premium flowkey access.
For more information, please click the link here
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type: GrandTouch Keyboard; wooden keys (white only), synthetic ebony and ivory key tops, escapement
- Touch Sensitivity: Hard2 / Hard1 / Medium . Soft1 / Soft2 / Fixed
- 88-key Linear Graded Hammers: Yes
- Counterweight: Yes
- Piano Sound: Yamaha CFX, Bösendorfer Imperial, CFX Binaural Sampling
- Piano Effect: VRM, Smooth Release, Key-off Samples
- Polyphony (Maximum): 256
- Voice Selection: 49 (panel) + 480 (XG) + 14 (Drums) + GS (for Song playback) + GM + GM2
- Dual / Split / Duo: Yes / Yes / Yes
- Number of Pedals: 3 (damper with half pedal effect, sostenuto, soft)
- GP Response Damper Pedal: Yes
- Types: Reverb - 6; Chorus - 3; Brilliance - 7; Master Effect - 11
- Preset Songs: 21 Voice Demo Songs + 50 Classics + 303 Lesson Songs
- Recording - Number of Songs: 250
- Recording - Number of Tracks: 16
USB Audio Recorder
- Playback: .wav (44.1 kHz sample rate, 16-bit resolution, stereo)
- Recording: .wav (44.1 kHz sample rate, 16-bit resolution, stereo)
- Flash Memory (Internal): Approx. 1.5MB
- USB Flash Memory: Yes
- Type: Full Dots LCD
- Size: 128 x 64 dots
- Language: English
- Metronome: Yes
- Rhythms: 20
- Others: Tempo Range, Transpose, Tuning, Scale Type etc.
- Bluetooth: Yes (Audio)
- USB to DEVICE: Yes
- USB to HOST: Yes
- Other Connectors: Headphones x2, MIDI (IN /OUT / THRU), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), AUX OUT (L / L+R / R)
- Amplifiers: (50W + 50W + 50W) x 2
- Speakers: (16cm + 8cm + 2.5 cm(dome)) x2, Spruce Cone speaker, Twisted Flare Port
- Speaker Box: Yes
- Acoustic Optimizer: Yes
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC): Yes
- Stereophonic Optimizer: Yes
Power consumption is described on or near the name plate, which is at the bottom of the unit
- Colour Variation: Polished Ebony / Polished White
- Key cover: Sliding
- Music Rest: Yes
- Headphones Hanger: Yes
- Dimesions - lid up (L x W x H): 1430 x 1237 x 1577 mm (56-5/16" x 48-11/16" x 62-1/16")
- Weight: 127kg (280lb)
- Headphones: HPH-150 / HPH-100 / HPH-50
- Footswitches: FC4A / FC5
- Foot Controller: FC7
- USB Wireless LAN Adapter: UD-WL01
- Wireless MIDI Adapter: MD-BT01 / UD-BT01
This piano needs to be delivered and installed by a specialist courier and can therefore take up to 1-2 weeks.
For a more accurate delivery time on these pianos, please contact our team on 0330 365 4444 or email email@example.com as some finishes might be built to order.