View Full Description
The Flagship Clavinova CLP Grand Piano
The feel when you first play is unmistakable - the realistic touch response with the sounds of world famous grand pianos sets the standard for the modern digital grand piano. This truly expressive Clavinova allows you to play with the subtle nuances and wide dynamic range that you would come to expect all from the comfort of your home. The CLP's versatility of this instrument will certainly exceed your expectations.
An Immersive Concert Experience
Yamaha’s advanced Binaural Sampling Technology gives the player a fully immersive concert grand experience - even with headphones. The technology uses samples from the CFX, Yamaha’s acclaimed concert grand piano, recorded with specialised microphones that capture locational information and other nuances discerned by the human ear. The resulting sound is so natural that you’ll forget you’re even wearing headphones. Once you choose the Yamaha CFX Grand Voice and connect headphones, the binaural sampled sound is automatically ready and no additional settings are required. Now you can fully enjoy the concert grand experience at home, with or without headphones.
Responsive GrandTouch Keyboard
Featuring the highly regarded GrandTouch keyboard. The CLP 695 offers an incredibly responsive touch and a greater dynamic range than ever before. Carefully made with a specially dried wooden core, the CLP 695 personifies the classic feel of an acoustic piano. Yamaha have faithfully sourced synthetic materials of the highest quality to produce a keyboard touch and sound of the highest quality. Bearing an ivorite feel. And meticulously designed with weighted hammer action. The CLP 695 is made suitable for traditional acoustic players that desire a real, robust and full-bodied impression. And while the 695 offers a smooth and consistent motion. Pianists can now deliver an expressive and emotive response. Since the GrandTouch keyboard features all subtle playing nuances.
Virtual Resonance Modelling
Virtual Resonance Modelling (VRM) technology optimizes your piano’s resonance. In an acoustic piano, each note blends with the next for natural swell and decay of sound. The VRM uses advanced technology to model the strings’ distance and interaction with each other. It can also calculate the intensity of your performance and add an appropriate decay of each note. This gives the CLP-695 a truly organic feel where no single note ever sounds the same.
Bluetooth and External Connection
CLP-695GP features Bluetooth audio technology, transforming it into a powerful wireless speaker system. Optional wifi connectivity opens up a new world of apps to enhance your piano playing experience. Yamaha's unique Smart Pianist app for iOS offers a new way to interact with the Clavinova, with intuitive ease of use and advanced features at the touch of a finger.
3 Month Flowkey Premium Offer
Yamaha and the piano tutorial app flowkey have collaborated for a limited time offer to give you 3 months of premium learning. Simply download the flowkey app on to your smartphone or tablet, register your instrument and begin your subscription. The user-friendly interface allows you to learn each song in both a sheet music format as well as a play-along video. Thanks to the adjustable difficulty settings, flowkey can be used by complete novices and developed musicians alike. Premium flowkey members have access to over 500 songs covering major hits from pop, classical, rock and more. This intuitive app can even track your playing and offer instant feedback to help improve your skills. Any Yamaha digital piano purchased between 15th July 2016 and 31st March 2021 is now eligible for three months of premium flowkey access.
For more information, please click the link here
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type: GrandTouch Keyboard; wooden keys (white only), synthetic ebony and ivory key tops, escapement
- Touch Sensitivity: Hard2 / Hard1 / Medium . Soft1 / Soft2 / Fixed
- 88-key Linear Graded Hammers: Yes
- Counterweight: Yes
- Piano Sound: Yamaha CFX, Bösendorfer Imperial, CFX Binaural Sampling
- Piano Effect: VRM, Smooth Release, Key-off Samples
- Polyphony (Maximum): 256
- Voice Selection: 49 (panel) + 480 (XG) + 14 (Drums) + GS (for Song playback) + GM + GM2
- Dual / Split / Duo: Yes / Yes / Yes
- Number of Pedals: 3 (damper with half pedal effect, sostenuto, soft)
- GP Response Damper Pedal: Yes
- Types: Reverb - 6; Chorus - 3; Brilliance - 7; Master Effect - 11
- Preset Songs: 21 Voice Demo Songs + 50 Classics + 303 Lesson Songs
- Recording - Number of Songs: 250
- Recording - Number of Tracks: 16
USB Audio Recorder
- Playback: .wav (44.1 kHz sample rate, 16-bit resolution, stereo)
- Recording: .wav (44.1 kHz sample rate, 16-bit resolution, stereo)
- Flash Memory (Internal): Approx. 1.5MB
- USB Flash Memory: Yes
- Type: Full Dots LCD
- Size: 128 x 64 dots
- Language: English
- Metronome: Yes
- Rhythms: 20
- Others: Tempo Range, Transpose, Tuning, Scale Type etc.
- Bluetooth: Yes (Audio)
- USB to DEVICE: Yes
- USB to HOST: Yes
- Other Connectors: Headphones x2, MIDI (IN /OUT / THRU), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), AUX OUT (L / L+R / R)
- Amplifiers: (50W + 50W + 50W) x 2
- Speakers: (16cm + 8cm + 2.5 cm(dome)) x2, Spruce Cone speaker, Twisted Flare Port
- Speaker Box: Yes
- Acoustic Optimizer: Yes
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC): Yes
- Stereophonic Optimizer: Yes
Power consumption is described on or near the name plate, which is at the bottom of the unit
- Colour Variation: Polished Ebony / Polished White
- Key cover: Sliding
- Music Rest: Yes
- Headphones Hanger: Yes
- Dimesions - lid up (L x W x H): 1430 x 1237 x 1577 mm (56-5/16" x 48-11/16" x 62-1/16")
- Weight: 127kg (280lb)
- Headphones: HPH-150 / HPH-100 / HPH-50
- Footswitches: FC4A / FC5
- Foot Controller: FC7
- USB Wireless LAN Adapter: UD-WL01
- Wireless MIDI Adapter: MD-BT01 / UD-BT01
This piano needs to be delivered and installed by a specialist courier and can therefore take up to 1-2 weeks.
For a more accurate delivery time on these pianos, please contact our team on 0330 365 4444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as some finishes might be built to order.