View Full Description
Uninhibited Control for DAWs and Virtual Instruments
A custom controller that feels more like an instrument. With the Samson Graphite 49 in your arsenal, your production experience will never be the same again. This 49-key controller is equipped with 9 faders, 8 encoders, and 16 buttons that can be customised and programmed to suit your needs. Programming your controls is quick and easy. There's no need for editing software, the Graphite 49 features a large LCD screen that allows you to see and adjust every function of your keyboard in real-time. And with a vast selection of presets for most popular DAWs, you can be up and running in no time.
It's not just about intuitive control mapping though. With the Graphite 49, you have a high-quality 49-key semi-weighted keybed at your disposal for responsive and expressive playing. The keys are velocity-sensitive for playing dynamic passages, whilst Aftertouch provides you with additional customisable control over a variety of effects and settings. You can even transpose the key of your instruments, or expand the keyboard to a complete 4-octave range thanks to dedicated Transpose and Octave buttons. With its 49 keys, the Graphite 49 is the ideal platform for live performance and portable production.
The Komplete Bundle
The Samson Graphite 49 comes bundled with a copy of Native Instruments Komplete Elements 8. With this comprehensive selection of studio-quality sounds, effects, and tools, you have a huge arsenal at your disposal for production, composition, and sound design. Komplete Elements 8 provides you with over 3GB of samples, with more than 1,000 premium sounds and three powerful NI player engines. Whether you're on the stage or in the studio, Komplete is a phenomenal software package that is well-suited to all production styles.
Endless Creative Options
Perform the way you want to. With the Samson Graphite 49, you can split the keyboard into four separate zones, perfect for creating splits and layering your sounds. You can assign different instruments to different zones, giving you the opportunity to control up to four unique voices simultaneously. Whether you're in the studio or on the stage, the Graphite 49's creative capabilities open up a whole world of sonic exploration so you can work the way you want to.
You can also make use of the Graphite 49's four large velocity-sensitive trigger pads. Along with the keyboard, the pads also feature aftertouch, and can be assigned to fit your needs. Perfect for drums, one-shot samples, and even for start and stop sequences, the pads offer you a way to expand your keyboard's abilities with exceptional flexibility.
Compact design for performers on-the-go. The Graphite 49 boasts a body that is much more slimline in comparison to other controllers in its class. You can utilise the keyboard on any solid surface, or mount it on a keyboard stand. No matter where you play, the Graphite 49 has been designed to offer sleek playability with easy navigation. Plus, with an angled top panel, you can view and adjust your keyboard parameters in any environment with ease.
The Graphite 49's portability doesn't just make it easier to get to and from gigs and studio sessions though. As well as it's space-saving architecture, you can hook the keyboard up to an iPad using Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit or Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter. This lets you unleash your creative abilities no matter where you are. Simply hook the Graphite 49 up to your iPad, and you're ready to load up and control your favourite music and synthesizer apps that offer support for MIDID controllers. And when the keyboard is plugged into your iPad, the tablet can be used to power your controller, meaning you don't even need to be near a power source.
In the Box
- Samson Graphite 49 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller
- Native Instruments Komplete Elements DVD
- USB Cable
- 49-key semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch
- Nine programmable faders, eight encoders, and sixteen buttons for hands-on DAW and virtual instrument control
- Four velocity-sensitive trigger pads with aftertouch (two banks) for drum sounds and samples
- Large LCD display provides real-time visual feedback
- Includes MIDI Out, USB, and sustain pedal connectivity
- Compact design that's perfect for live performance and studio use
- Dedicated Transpose and Octave buttons, as well as Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels
- Four zones for creating splits and layering sounds
- Adjustable velocity curve for both the keys and the pads
- iPad and USB bus-powered
- Bundled with Native Instruments Komplete Elements software
- Keyboard: 49-note, semi-weighted, velocity-sensitive, with aftertouch
- Display: Large backlit LCD
- Sliders: 9
- Encoders: 8
- Function Buttons: 16
- Trigger Pads: 4
- Transport Controls: 5
- Fast Forward
- Wheels: 2
- Key Range Controls:
- Operation Controls:
- Bank A/B
- Bank Previous/Next
- Channel Previous/Next
- Page Previous/Next
- Data +/-
- Presets: 30 (1 Graphite, 2-10 Remote Control, 11-30 User)
- Function Keys:
- KB Velocity
- Pad Velocity
- Pedal Input: 1/4'' TS
- MIDI: MIDI over USB, 5-pin MIDI Out
- Power: USB Bus Power, or 9V 300mA (9V adapter not included)
- Dimensions: 797mm x 247mm x 84mm / 31.4'' x 9.75'' x 3.3''
- Weight: 4.6kg / 10.2lbs