View Full Description
The LX705 series is beautifully designed to serve you the most incredible piano playing experience. The range of sounds produced by this piano exceeds all expections. With a choice of two world-class piano models utilising Roland's unique PureAcoustic Modelling technology, you can discover amazing tonal character and the most rewarding dynamics. The LX700 series offers an awesome piano playing experience that you won't find anywhere else. The LX705 is a sound investment.
A Grand Experience
Pull up the stool, close your eyes and you will imagine youself playing a concert grand piano in a renowned concert hall, or a smoky basement jazz club. The acoustic properties of the space influence how you play and you can recreate this experience at home thanks to Roland's PureAcoustic Ambience. User presets can be saved in the MyStage section of the piano, allowing you to call up your favourite playing experience at the touch of a button. The LX700 series not only reproduces the rich, powerful sound of a grand piano, but also the space in which it's played. You can discover how it sounds to play in various peformance spaces, including concert halls, cathedrals and studios, all from the comfort of your own home.
Power To Create
Roland's PureAcoustic Piano Modelling technology digitally recreates the way acoustic pianos create sound; the key is pressed, the hammer strikes the string, the string resonates within the cabinet, before many other elements shape the final sound. These elements interact to produce complex tonal characters, while the resonance alters in response to the number of notes being played, their register, and how the damper pedal is being pressed. In the hands of any player, an unlimited level of expression can be achieved, and the LX-705 puts all of this, and more, right at your fingertips.
Practice In Peace
A key advantage of a digital piano is using headphones, to avoid disturbing others. But the LX700 series takes it a step further, using Headphone Acoustic Projection technology to optimize the sound sent to the headphones. As you play, you're enveloped in rich, warm sound that seems to emanate from the piano itself. You'll enjoy all the benefits of the PureAcoustic Ambience feature on the headphones, too; just close your eyes and you could be playing a midnight concerto in a concert hall, a modern anthem on a festival stage or ragtime blues with your own boogie-woogie band.
Design To Inspire
A piano is more than just an instrument, it’s also a piece of furniture. With this in mind, Roland has carefully designed the LX700 series to perfectly complement any space. The LX705 features the most compact cabinet in the series, whilst still following the design cues of the higher priced LX models, including the sophisticated curves and elegant front legs.
The unique C-Shaped speaker aperture of the LX series lets the player enjoy natural sound projection from the body of the piano, while the control panel features simple backlit buttons to give easy access to all the functions you’ll need, without interrupting your playing.
The LX705 is available in a range of classic and contemporary finishes, including Charcoal, Dark Rosewood, Light Oak and a stunning Polished Ebony.
- Piano Sound: PureAcoustic Piano Modeling
- Max. Polyphony: Limitless (solo playing using 'Piano' category tones), Other: 256
- Tones: 324
- PureAcoustic Ambience
- Type: Studio, Lounge, Concert Hall, Wooden Hall, Stone Hall, Cathedral
- Depth: 11 Types
- My Stage: 12 Types
- PHA-50 Keyboard: Wood and Plastic Hybrid Structure, with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel (88 keys)
- Pedal: Progressive Damper Action Pedal (Damper pedal: capable of continuous detection, Soft pedal: capable of continuous detection/function assignable, Sostenuto pedal: function assignable)
- Speaker System: Acoustic Projection
- Cabinet Speakers:12 + 2.5 cm (5 + 1 inches) x 2 (Coaxial Speaker with Speaker Box)
- Spatial Speakers: 2.5 cm (1 inches) x 2 (Dome type)
- Rated Power Output: 25W x 2, 5W x 2
- Headphones: Headphones Acoustic Projection
- Touch Sensitivity: Key Touch: 100 Types, fixed touch
- Hammer Response: 10 Types
- Master Tuning: 415.3 – 466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Temperament: 10 types (Equal, Just Major, Just Minor, Pythagorean, Kirnberger I, Kirnberger II, Kirnberger III, Meantone, Werckmeister, Arabic), selectable temperament key
- Effects: Brilliance
- Piano Designer: Lid, Key Off Noise, Hammer Noise, Duplex Scale, Full Scale String Resonance, Key Off Resonance, Cabinet Resonance, Soundboard Type, Damper Noise, Soft Pedal Type, Single Note, Tuning, Single Note Volume, Single Note Character
- US: 399
- Other: 389
- Listening: 22
- Ensemble: 30
- Entertainment: 20
- Easy Piano: 10 (US Only)
- Let's Singg with DO RE MI: 30
- Lesson: 287 songs (Scale, Hanon, Beyer, Burgmuller, Czerny 100)
- Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 1)
- Audio File (WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, MP3: 44.1 kHz, 64 kbps - 320 kbps, requires USB Flash Memory)
- Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 3 parts, Approx. 70,000 notes memory)
- Audio File (WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, requires USB Flash Memory)
- Audio: Bluetooth Ver 3.0 (Supports SCMS-T content protection)
- MIDI: Bluetooth Ver 4.0
Compatible Android / iOS Apps (Roland)
- Piano Every Day
- Piano Designer
- Metronome (adjustable Tempo/Beat/Down beat/Pattern/Volume/Tone), Registration, Dual, Split, TwinPiano (with Individual Mode), Transpose (in semitones), Speaker volume and Headphones volume automatically select function, Volume limit function, Panel Lock, Auto Off
- Music Rest: with Music holders
- Key Cover:Slide type, with Keyboard Lid Switch and Classic Position
- Display: Graphic OLED 128 x 32 dots
- Connectors:DC in jack
- Input jacks: Stereo miniature phone type
- Output (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- USB Computer port: USB B type
- USB Memory port: USB A type
- Phones jack x 2: Stereo miniature phone type, Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- Power Consumption: 24 W (22 W--70 W)
- Size: 1383(W) x 468(D) x 1038(H) mm
- Weight:76 KG
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "Using The Unit Safely"
- "Roland Piano Masterpieces"
- AC adaptor
- Power cord
- Headphone hook
This service can be arranged on an ad-hoc basis via a specialist piano delivery company. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed until we have made arrangements with the delivery company. If you would prefer a delivery and installation service, please contact our sales team on 0330 365 4444 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you and provide you with more information on this service.
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the front door on the ground floor of your house or building. This service will not deliver the piano into your home. *Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.