View Full Description
SuperNATURAL Modeling Technology delivers truly authentic feel
Great sound with an authentic touch. The HP704 utilises Roland's custom SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling Technology. This cutting-edge tech captures the essence of an acoustic piano. It delivers every nuance that you’d expect from a high-end piano. Featuring a maximum polyphony of 288 voices, the HP704 allows you to bring out the best sound from your fingertips from single note staccato runs, to beautiful sustained ambience.
The sonic capabilities of the HP704 allow you not only to create beautiful music, but also to recognize and develop the complex and crucial interaction between your touch and the sound of your instrument.
Capture your expressiveness with the PHA-50 keyboard
Express yourself. The HP704 features Roland’s flagship PHA-50 keyboard. This 88-key progressive hammer action keyboard provides ultra-responsive sensing to further enhance the development between touch and sound. With beautiful wooden sides and durable moulded materials, the HP704's PHA-50 delivers a traditional acoustic piano look and feel.
The piano provides ultimate dynamic control with its PHA-50 keyboard and Progressive Damper Action pedal set. Whether you are building basic skills or delivering a demanding live performance, the PHA-50 puts you in full control of your tonality and dynamics. The PHA-50 delivers the perfect balance between a familiar feel and artisan design. The sleek wooden sides are designed to make any player feel at home, while the ultra-durable inner-frame ensures a long lifespan.
Integrated Bluetooth connectivity for use with music apps
Play along with your favourite music apps. Connect, explore, and create with your favourite music apps. The Bluetooth connection is also useful for educational purposes. There are a number of apps available for teaching piano, as well as learning new songs and pieces. It is also compatible with the Piano Every Day app, encouraging you to build up your skills and practise on a daily basis.
Acoustic Projection System – powerful four speaker design
Superior sound reproduction. The unique Acoustic Project System delivers outstanding audio quality, capturing the rich nuances from your performance and bringing it to life. The result is sparkling highs, warm and crunchy lows and a full-bodied midrange.
The Acoustic Project System is configured as two pairs of speakers, installed inside the instrument. Each pair delivers a wide dynamic range, optimised to deliver the best possible sound. The immersive and crystal-clear sound is sure to inspire you.
Sophisticated, contemporary style
High-end sound housed in a beautiful cabinet design. The elegant contemporary cabinet features sophisticated curves, adding a touch of class to any space. Based on the concept design of Roland’s flagship LX series, the HP704 features a meticulously selected finish. The piano is available in a range of finishes including: polished ebony, charcoal, dark rosewood, light oak and white. Pick the colour that suits your style and watch the HP704 illuminate the room with its eye-catching beauty.
- Authentic acoustic tone from Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology
- Express yourself with the PHA-50 Keyboard and Progressive Damper Action pedals
- Acoustic Projection System with four speakers that work together to recreate the deep, rich sound field of an acoustic piano
- Headphones 3D Ambience for an immersive and realistic playing experience when practicing with headphones
- Includes a large and versatile collection of non-piano sounds such as electric piano, strings, organ, and many others
- Simple and modern luxury cabinet design featuring elegant front legs and sophisticated curves
- Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth® and practice piano with audio from apps routed through the piano’s speaker system
- Compatible with the Piano Every Day app, which encourages you to play the piano more often
Included in this pack
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling
- Maximum Polyphony:
- Piano: Limitless (solo playing using ‘Piano’ category tones)
- Other: 384
- Tones: 324 tones
- Keyboard: PHA-50 Keyboard - Wood and Plastic Hybrid Structure, with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel (88 keys)
- Progressive Damper Action Pedal: Damper pedal: capable of continuous detection, Soft pedal: capable of continuous detection/function assignable, Sostenuto pedal: function assignable
- Speaker System: Acoustic Projection
- Cabinet and Near-field Speakers: 12 + 2.5 cm (5 + 1 inches) x 2 (Coaxial Speaker)
- Spatial Speakers: 5 cm (2 inches) x 2
- Rated Power Output: 25 W x 2, 5 W x 2
- Headphones Effect: Headphones 3D Ambience
- Touch Sensitivity:
- Key Touch: 100 types, fixed touch
- Hammer Response: 10 types
- Data Playback:
- Standard MIDI Files: Format 0, 1
- Audio File: WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, MP3: 44.1 kHz, 64 kbps - 320 kbps, requires USB Flash Memory
- Standard MIDI Files: Format 0, 3 parts, Approx. 70,000 notes memory
- Audio File: WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, requires USB Flash Memory
- Audio: Bluetooth Ver 3.0 (Supports SCMS-T content protection)
- MIDI: Bluetooth Ver 4.0
- Display: Graphic OLED 128 x 32 dots
- Size (including piano stand, with music rest): 1,377 mm (W), 468 mm (D), 1,113 mm (H)
- Weight (including piano stand): 61.0 kg
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
Delivery and Installation Service
This service can be arranged on an ad-hoc basis via a specialist piano delivery company. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed until we have made arrangements with the delivery company. If you would prefer a delivery and installation service, please contact our sales team on 0330 365 4444 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you and provide you with more information on this service.