View Full Description
Roland GP607 Digital Grand Piano
The Roland GP607 offers the classic styling and elegant sophistication of an acoustic grand piano, whilst going far beyond the usual benefits of a digital instrument. The mini-grand piano size can easily be accommodated in modern homes, and the opening and closing lid replicates the tonal shifts you would expect from an acoustic grand. The high gloss, polished ebony finish adds a touch of class, and the GP607 is also available in an equally stunning polished white.
SuperNATURAL Sound Engine
SuperNATURAL Piano technology powers the onboard grand piano sounds, delivering a world-class experience. Unlike other digital pianos, there is no limit to the amount of notes which can sound simultaneously while using the SuperNatural piano sounds. The GP607 reacts seamlessly with your touch for a responsive and realistic performance. The intuitive Piano Designer feature makes it easy for you to personalise the GP607's tone and response to suit your taste. Parameters such as hammer noise, cabinet resonance and even the character of each individual note can be edited to your specific requirements, giving each musician access to their own signature sound. Roland's powerful processing is capable of more than just piano tones. Roland offer over 300 onboard sounds with the GP607, meaning you'll always find something suitable to inspire you in any musical genre.
Quality action, to interpret your emotions
GP607 features Roland's PHA-50 progressive hammer action keyboard. This combines the hassle-free durability of a plastic core with the traditional, organic look and feel of wooden sides along with ebony and ivory feel key tops. Each key features a stabilising pin , and individual weighting, as well as escapement for a playing feel which is truly reminiscent of a quality acoustic piano.
For the complete control of your sound, Roland has equipped the GP607 with a full three pedal system. The damper and soft pedals are capable of continuous detection. The sostenuto and soft pedals are capable of assignable functions for a more personalised experience that takes advantage of the digital piano’s range of editable parameters. The pedals are housed in a smart unit that’s attached to your GP607. This provides both digital and acoustic piano musicians with an instantly recognisable feel and practical usage.
The GP607 takes advantage of modern features to make it more accessible than ever. The integrated Bluetooth audio can be used to stream music from your device so you can play along to your favourite tracks. The USB memory slot can store your recorded performances directly as a WAV file. As well as this, your music production software can be connected via USB, making the GP607 a functional controller. Thanks to the Bluetooth/MIDI technology owners can use the Piano Partner 2 app. This free app includes rhythmic accompaniments which follow the chordal structures you play and can even add a full ensemble orchestra for a grand performance. This technology can also be used in combination with the three-pedal unit to turn the page in your digital sheet music apps.
10 Year Warranty
Roland recognises that choosing one of their digital pianos would be considered a long-term investment. They're so confident in the build quality and materials they use, that they offer a 10 year warranty with all of their DP, GP, HP, KF and LX series instruments. This gives 10 years peace of mind, allowing you to relax, concentrate on playing and developing your skills.
- Width: 1407mm
- Depth: 949mm
- Height: 1521mm
- Weight: 86KG
- Number of Keys: 88
- Key Material: Wood and Plastic Hybrid
- Feel: PHA-50 Standard with Escapement
- Touch: Roland Ebony/Ivory Feel
- Response: 100 Types Fixed Touch
Sound & Effects
- Sound Generator: SuperNATURAL
- Maximum Polyphony: 384, Limitless on Solo ‘Piano’ Category
- Effects: Ambience, Brilliance
- Volume Output: 113dB SPL
- Piano Designer: Lid, Key Off Noise, Hammer Noise, Duplex Scale, Full Scale String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Key Off Resonance, Cabinet Resonance, Soundboard Type, Damper Noise, Single Note Tuning, Single Note Volume, Single Note Character
- Tones: 307
- Temperament: 10 Types
- Master Tuning: 415.3--466.2Hz
- Bluetooth: MIDI, Turning Music Sheet, Audio Streaming
- Bluetooth Version: Version 3 and 4
- Metronome Functions: Tempo, Beat, Downbeat, Pattern, Volume, Tone
- Transpose Increments: Semitones
- Auto Off: Yes
- Panel Lock: Yes
- Recorder Files: Standard MIDI, 70,000 Notes Approx
- Playback Software: Standard MIDI
- Audio File: WAV, 44.1 kHz, 16-Bit Linear Format
- Internal US Songs: 363
- Internal Other Songs: 353
- Power Consumption: 12W
- Rated Power Output: 20W x 2, 5W x 2
- Colour: Polished Ebony
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Included Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet "Stand Assembly", Roland Classical Piano Masterpieces, Roland Piano Arrange Collections "Let's Enjoy Piano", AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Headphone Hook
- Headphone Effects: 3D Ambience
- 1/4 Inch Phone Jack: 1
- Miniature Type Input Jacks: 1
- 1/4 Inch Output Jacks: L/Mono, R
- Mic Input Jack: 1/4 Inch Phone Type
- MIDI Connectors: In/Out
- USB Computer Port: USB B type
- USB Memory Port: USB A type
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the front door of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
Delivery and Installation Service
This service can be arranged on an ad-hoc basis via a specialist piano delivery company. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed until we have made arrangements with the delivery company. If you would prefer a delivery and installation service, please contact our sales team on 0330 365 4444 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you and provide you with more information on this service.