Roland AIRA TR-8S Rhythm Performer
Roland AIRA TR-8S Rhythm PerformerDetails
Product Ref: 110450View Full Description
Buy on finance from £16.44 per month Finance from £16.44 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Performance Tuned Instrument
The Roland AIRA TR-8S has been purposely designed to be the perfect live performance instrument, with exceptional audio fidelity, an ergonomic yet comprehensive control section and more. The AIRA TR-8S builds on the success of previous versions, taking the design of the original TR-8 drum machine and enhancing virtually every section. One of the most prominent features of the AIRA TR-8S is the built-in 16-step sequencer. This sequencer is reminiscent of classic Roland TR-series drum machines, keeping the same style, swing and snap as the originals. You can also incorporate your own samples, via the SD card slot allowing you to customise your sound collection to make custom patterns and grooves. The intuitive design is intended to improve workflow, for a fluid and simple playability.
One of the most unique features of the AIRA TR-8S, is the inclusion of the most renowned and sought-after TR drum machines. The Rhythm Performer provides detailed circuit-models of the 808, 606 , 909, 707, 727 and several modified versions. Each of the included drum machines are detailed and faithful recreations of the original, behaving and sounding like the original units. The drum machines have been recreated with the utmost attention to detail, using Roland’s custom ACB (analog circuit behaviour technology).
Import Your Own Samples
One of the most versatile upgrades for the TR-8S is the ability to import your own custom samples and sounds via the SD card slot. Once you have imported your sound, you are provided with immediate hands-on control of your samples, so you can manipulate them to your liking using the integrated effects and control section.
Intuitive Control Section
The comprehensive and intuitive control section is designed for fast and fluid playability, making it ideal as a live performance instrument. It features 16 TR-Rec buttons for creating sequences on the fly. You can also us the velocity-sensitive performance pad to play live and/or record directly into the sequencer. The seamless transition between playing and editing allows you to easily shape your sound while you play live, providing some interesting results. You can do everything from straight forward drum loops to create complex rhythms, detailed fills with velocity, accent and flam variations and more. You can also adjust the last step of each drum part for creating unusual rhythms.
The ability to move between patterns, samples, kits and sound seamlessly is paramount when performing live. Roland have given you the ability to store up to 128-patterns, each allowing for up to eight variations, which can be triggered on their own or simultaneously as a chain for evolving sequences. Each pattern also includes tempo and kit information, as well as total recall of all knob positions and effect settings for added convenience. This allows you to instantly recall the exact sound, effect chain and pattern for truly expressive playability.
Motion Recording & Fills
One of the most unique features of the AIRA TR-8S is the motion recording functionality. This allows you to input detailed technique into your drum tracks. This means you can lock parameters to steps, or record automation into your patterns for maximum versatility. You can do everything from automate drum tuning, pitch, panning and more. Each pattern also provides you with two fills, which you create from scratch or customise from preset fills.
Built-in Specialised Effects
As well as giving you the ability to craft and customise your sounds and sequences, the Rhythm Performer also includes a range of premium-grade effects. These effects can be used for a variety of applications, from adding a simple reverb to a Snare for added dispersion, to totally changing the tone and style of a sound. The specialised percussion-tuned effects range from Delays and Reverbs to Compressors, Distortion, Phasers, Flangers and more.
Versatile Analog Connectivity
In addition to its wide range of intuitive controls and unique functions, the Rhythm Performer boasts a wide range of analog connectivity. It features eight separate analog outputs for processing individual drum sounds, as well as processing sounds. You can use the outputs to communicate with mixers or DAWs, providing exceptional audio fidelity, thanks to the high-resolution 24-bit/96kHz digital-to-analog converters. It also features a dedicated trigger output as well as stereo audio inputs for external sources.
- Powerful and intuitive performance-tuned instrument
- Loaded with detailed circuit models of the 808, 606, 909, 707, 727 and other modified versions
- Custom ACB (analog circuit behaviour) technology provides authentic sound and ultra-responsive behaviour, faithfully capturing the style and sound of your favourite drum machines
- Powerful new processor provides added detail and nuanced sound
- Incorporate presets and custom samples via SD card slot
- Create unique hybrid and layered kits for optimal flexibility
- Integrated specialised effects for sound shaping
- Comprehensive control section with precision attenuators, faders, 16-step sequence, connection controls and more
- Ergonomic layout for fast and fluid playability
- Performance-tuned instrument, ideal for live performances
- Store up to 128 patterns, each with eight variations of three kinds of fills/patterns/variations
- Automation, panning, drum tuning, pitch effects and motion recording
- Ideal for both stage and studio applications
- Eight separate analog outputs
- High-resolution 24-bit/9k6Hz digital-to-analog converters for optimal audio fidelity
- Dedicated trigger output and stereo audio inputs for external sources
- Integrated multi-channel audio and MIDI interface
- RGB colour faders
- Customisable TR-REC buttons allow you to change the brightness, glow and colour of each element
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.