View Full Description
Roland AIRA TB-3 Touch Bassline
The bass lineage
The TB-303 has evolved into the Roland AIRA TB-3, engineered for today's players but keeping in mind its lineage as one of the staples of electronic music.
Since the '80s, the TB-303 has been a prime element in the creation of groundbreaking electronic dance tracks. Cherished so much by inventive musicians, it's not only been used to write hits, but had a song written about it!
Faithfully recreated sounds
The AIRA TB-3 emulates the individual circuit behaviour that has made the TB-303 an indispensible bass synth. Crafted using the original specification sheets, with fully reproduced saw-tooth and square-wave oscillators, as well as the -18dB/octave ladder low pass filter used in the original, the TB-3 captures the unmistakable cutoff and resonance. Every aspect of the TB-303 sound is there.
Loaded with 134 sounds, the TB-3 contains not only faithful reproductions of sought-after 303 tones but living, breathing bubbling synth basses, hard distortion basses, trippy delays and drippy effects.
The unique Roland TB Bass Line not only sounds unique, it has an unmistakable feel too. The Accent, Slide and Step Sequencer behave just like they did on the original TB-303. But the TB-3 is not a copy. Engineers have worked on evolving the TB-3 so it's fit for today's players and futureproofed with a pressure sensitive Touch Pad and dedicated Tempo control with Shuffle and Tap Tempo.
Brightly lit in green and red, the TB-3's Touch Pad lets you seamlessly create patterns and interact with the unit during performance. Tweak pitch, volume, filters and control modulation just by pressing on the pad. Finger gestures control transpose, switch and chain patterns, and the Touch Pad is partitioned with keyboard spaces making it natural and intuitive to play.
AIRA series compatibility
Designed to play seamlessly with the other products in the Roland AIRA series, the TB-3 can sync with each of them as well as other external devices. The TB-3 can also send and receive Audio and MIDI data using a USB connection to your computer.
V-Moda M-100 Crossfade Headphones
Premium-grade sound - perfect for DJs, producers and more
V-Moda M-100 Crossfade are a pair of studio-quality headphones with an extended frequency response ideal for a range of musical applications from professional monitoring to live DJ sets and more. The highly immersive 3D soundstage makes you feel like you’re in the middle of a live performance, providing ultra-wide clarity with a vivid midrange and deep, punchy bass.
The 50mm dual-diaphragm driver features inner and out rings designed to separate the bass from blending into the mids and highs, ensuring you can differentiate between frequency bands. The drivers also deliver consistent quality, with V-Moda testing the Crossfade’s sound quality across 6 frequencies for optimal audio performance.
High-end comfort, perfect for the stage
The over-ear design of the V-Moda M-100 features a sleek design with a versatile construction that helps to accommodate the natural contours of your head and minimise any gaps, for minimal sound leakage. You can also customise the look of your headphones by 3D printing or laser engraving your logo, changing your shield material or the colour scheme. The comfortable yet virtually indestructible SteelFlex headband ensures the headphones will last for a long time, providing the ultimate durability.
The SteelFlex headband is ultra-flexible, making it ideal for DJ use and travelling. The headphones were also tested beyond military-level quality MIL-STD810G, being one of the most robust and durable headphones available on the market. The V-Moda M-100 Crossfade’s also includes Bliss Memory Foam ear cushions designed for supreme comfort and noise isolation. The headphones also come complete with an exoskeleton carry case for maximum protection on the move as well as a range of other accessories including cables and adapters.
Roland AIRA TB-3
- Pressure-sensitive Touch Pad
- 134 captivating sounds including effects-processed waveforms
- Dedicated Tempo control with Shuffle and Tap Tempo
- Control built-in effects with smooth, responsive knobs
- 7 segment, 3 character LED display
- Seamless switch between pattern creation and performance
- 16-step indicator lights to aid in pattern creation
- Pattern support for up to 32 steps
- Easy access to Shuffle control for bass lines that groove
- Enter steps manually or record realtime on the Touch Pad
- Change Step Count during playback to create different length phrases
- Random pattern generation and pattern modification
- Pattern copy
V-Moda M-100 Crossfade Headphones
- Immersive 3D soundstage
- Ultra-wide frequency response
- Ideal for mixing and monitoring applications as well as DJ use and more
- Also ideal for gamers and audiophiles
- 50mm dual-diaphragm driver
- Premium-quality components
- Over-ear, analog noise isolation
- No batteries requires or artificial processing
- Minimal sound leakage
- Consistent driver quality
- Immense clarity
- Bliss memory foam cushions
- Complete with two detachable cables & exoskeleton case
Roland AIRA TB-3
- Multi-Effects: 2 Systems, 10 Types (Comp, Ring Mod, Bit Crasher, Tremoro, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay, Pitch Shift, Reverb
- Distortion: 25 Types
- User Patterns: 64
- Maximum Step: 32 Steps (each pattern)
- Cutoff Knob
- Resonance Knob
- Accent Knob
- Effect Knob
- 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
- Phones Jack: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type
- Out (L/Mono, R) Jacks: 1/4 inch TRS phone type
- MIDI In/Out Connectors
- USB Port: USB type B (Audio/MIDI)
- DC In Jack
- AC Adaptor or USB Bus Power
- Width: 240 mm
- Depth: 173 mm
- Height: 57 mm
- Weight: 820 g
- Owner's Manual
- Safety Leaflet
- AC Adaptor