Novation Circuit Mono Station
Novation Circuit Mono StationDetails
Product Ref: 90334View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.53 per month Finance from £11.53 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Novation Circuit Mono Station is a compact, highly portable paraphonic analog synthesizer featuring 32 velocity-sensitive RGB pads in a 4x8 modulation matrix. At the heart of the Novation Circuit Mono are two oscillators. These dual oscillators provide individual control of sync and tuning parameters for in-depth modulation. Also featured are four waveshapes including sawtooth, triangle, square and sample + hold. Additionally, a sub-oscillator, ring modulation and noise generation is also included for extra control. You can also use the multi-mode filter to trigger a high-pass, low-pass or band-pass to achieve the frequency band you desire. The next-generation technology and design of the Circuit Mono Station, is based on the original bass Station II, incorporating a range of enhancements and upgrades.
Monophonic & Paraphonic
One of the most unique features of the Novation Circuit Mono Station is the monophonic and paraphonic modes. These two modes are available with each oscillator controlled by its own sequencer. In total, there are three sequencer tracks including two oscillator sequencers and one modulation sequencer. These modes allow you to alter gate length, choose sync rate, and switch and mutate patterns with ease. The 4x8 modulation matrix allows you to route from LFO with four waveshapes, envelope, sequencer or velocity. This enables you to utilise complex modulation for pitch, filter, pulse-widths, amp, distortion or CV. Up to 64 patches can be loaded and/or saved on the device, allowing you to recall your patches instantly.
Design, Connectivity & Software
Its compact and highly portable design makes the Novation Circuit Mono Station ideal for both live performances and studio work. With its changeable sync rates, backup patches and sessions with Components, the Circuit Mono Station is one of the most versatile and advanced monosynth units on the market. The rear of the unit features a range of connectivity including CV/Gate, CV mod plus MIDI In, Out and Thru for connecting and controlling separate hardware. For example, passing a audio signal through the audio inputs opens up a world of analog filtration and distortion. Connecting a USB cable (included) allows you to use the Circuit Mono Station with a mac or Pac, allowing you to use unlimited patches managed by using Components. Additionally, the Circuit Mono Station comes complete with Ableton Live Lite and 4GB of Loopmasters sound and samples, allowing you to create next-generation patches straight out of the box.
- Novation Circuit Mono Station
- USB cable
- 3 MIDI breakout cables
- 12V DC power supply included
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- 4GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- Two oscillators with individual control of sync and tuning parameters
- High-pass, low-pass and band-pass filters with slopes of 12dB and 24dB
- Three distortion modes
- Choose monophonic or paraphonic modes with individual glide control
- Four-by-eight modulation matrix that enables complex alteration and routing
- Load and save up to 64 patches on the device
- Three sequencer tracks (two oscillator sequencers, one modulation sequencer)
- 32 velocity-sensitive RGB pads
- 16 scale types
- Changeable sync rates
- CV/Gate, CV mod plus MIDI In, Out and Thru for connecting and controlling separate hardware
- Modulate, evolve and process sources through the audio input
- Backup patches and sessions with Components
- Front-mounted 3.5mm jack socket for headphones
- Integrated speaker
- Rubberised knob caps
- Rotary controls secured to the chassis with metal nuts
- Power supply connector
- Power switch
- Battery compartment for 6x AA batteries (included)
- Kensington Security Slot
- Complete with Ableton Live Lite and 4gb of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- Synth: 2 Nova synths
- Drum Machine: 4 Part drum machine
- Polyphony: 6 Note polyphonic per synth
- Synth Patches: 64 Synth patches
- Drum Patches: 64 Drum patches
- Macro Controls: 8 Synth macro controls (Control up to 4 parameters with one knob)
- Parameter Controls: 4 Drum parameter controls (Pitch, Decay, Distortion, Filter)
- Mixer: Mixer view with levels and mutes
- Master FX: Master FX with individual track sends
- FX: 16 Delays, 8 Reverbs
- Side chaining: Sidechain effect (7 types and off). Triggered from Drum 1
- Filters: Hi-pass / low-pass master filter
- Sessions: 32 Sessions
- Tracks: 6 Tracks per session (2 Synth and 4 Drum)
- Patterns: 8 Patterns per track (Synth 1, Synth 2, Drum 1&2, Drum 3&4)
- Demos: 16 Demo sessions
- Recording: Real time record (notes, with velocity and automation)
- Quantize: Auto-quantise notes to steps and automation to 6 events per step
- Automation: 50 Automation parameters (up to 4800 events per pattern)
- Internal Tempo: Internal tempo range 40 - 240
- External Tempo: External synced tempo range 30 - 300
- Swing: Swing 20 - 80
- Velocity: Full range velocity scanning and record. Editable to 16 levels
- Scales: 16 Scale types and chromatic transposition
- Synth: Synth expand view doubles playable area
- Drum: Drum expand view allows real time drum record
- Octaves: Octave (input) and pattern octave (edit)
- Patterns: Pattern length and nudge
- Config: Configurable pattern chain
- Other: Session instant switching and queued switch
- Velocity: Velocity and gate per step
- Gate Length: Multiple gate lengths per step (via real time record)
- Automation: Automation edit per step
- Clear step, automation parameter per pattern, pattern, session
- Duplicate step, pattern
- Dimensions: 240mm width x 200mm depth x 35mm height
- Weight: 1.5kg
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.