Nektar Panorama T6
Nektar Panorama T6Details
It's also flexible. Each control is fully programmable so if there's a mapping that's not already available you can create it. However, there's already a range of popular plug-ins that have been mapped so you can dive straight in.
Express yourself. Having a velocity sensitive keyboard and trigger pads with aftertouch lets you create truly expressive performances. Play, control and perform with Nektar Panorama T6.
Product Ref: 121172View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.74 per month Finance from £8.74 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Easily Control Your DAW
Looking for an easier and faster way to control your DAW? The T6 lets you mix more efficiently. You can control transport options, channel faders, panning, and track navigation in your DAW with the T6. It works with Bitwig, Cubase, GarageBand, Logic, Nuendo, Reason, and Reaper, but it's also compatible with any DAW that supports Mackie Universal Control (MCU).
You can control basic mixer functionality easily. There's eight faders that control your DAW's mixer in banks of eight channels, whilst the ninth controls the master volume. You can also shift and move between banks too. Additionally, rotary knobs control channel panning.
Panorama is made to make your producing experience easier. Depending on the DAW you have, you can switch the encoders to control sends or smart/quick controls in Logic or Cubase. It also has shortcuts that open and close your DAW mixer window, making your production experience quicker and easier.
Plug-in Controls at Your Fingertips
With Nektarine you can load in any VST/VST3/AU host DAW for instant access to Nektar plug-in control. Provided are flexible pre-mapped plug-in controls, giving you deep control from the hardware. Simply launch Nektarine and will it immediately connect with the T6.
You'll also be able to control plug-ins that haven't got mapped controls. If there's no mapping for Nektarine, no problem. You can edit, rename parameters, and create navigation assignments so it's easy to chose the plug-in's pages.
Factory maps are also customisable too. Maps can be saved and automatically recalled every time you open the plug-in. With this new level of control, you'll find a quick and fun way to make music.
Nektarine's browser lets you easily browse through factory patches. There's patches for most of the popular instrument plug-ins, meaning minimum and easy setup.
Easy to Use Control
You'll get nine faders, eight assignable LED buttons, and eight encoders, allowing you to control your DAW and plug-ins. What's great is that they're all fully programmable too! You can send any MIDI CC message for use with hardware or software MIDI products.
Finger drum with the pads, add chords to them, whatever you need to make it easier and more enjoyable to create beats. They can be easily assigned too. Simply activate pad learn, select a pad, play the note and it's done. They're velocity sensitive but you can also choose them to be a pre-set velocity level.
There's also an easy way to play chords with. You can choose to create a chord and trigger up to six notes from one key or pad, perfect for beginner pianists looking to make music.
Key and Pad Repeat
This little function lets you hold and repeat notes at a set rate. You can change the rate in real-time, change tempo, and add swing all whilst holding a note down. Repeat settings for pads and keys are independent, allowing you to set one for the drum beat and other for a synth.
The T6's keybed is velocity sensitive. This makes it easy to perform expressively. It also features aftertouch which lets you dynamically alter tone or volume by gently applying pressure. There's also a fixed velocity option available too.
- Control your DAW and plug-ins with onboard faders, knobs, pads, and transport controls
- Each control is fully programmable to send any MIDI CC message
- Extended transport control with Goto Left locator, Set L and Set R locators, Undo, Click and Record Arm
- Mixer mode with display feedback, track listing, volume, pan and sends control
- Control of Smart/Quick Control in Logic and Cubase/Nuendo
- Dedicated maps for DAW's own included instruments
- Grab/learn parameters - take control of any parameter on the active instrument immediately
- Automatically detects and manages communication with Nektarine when inserted on a track
- Automation write-read activation
- USB powered
- Includes Bitwig 8-track software
- 2nd Gen synth-action keyboard with velocity and aftertouch
- Expression and pedal sockets
- 8 super-sensitive pads - can also be assigned to certain MIDI messages
- Chord - trigger up to 6 notes from 1 key or pad
- Hold - holds played noted until deactivated
- Note repeat with real-time control of speed, accent and swing / control velocity with pressure or wheels
- Nektarine loads in any VST/VST3/AU host DAW for instant access to Nektar plug-in control
- Customise mappings or create plug-in maps from scratch
- Save and enable automatic recall when that plug-in is opened
- Browse patches directly from Panorama T4
- Layer up to 8 VST/VST3/AU plug-ins
- Nektar DAW integration from Bitwig, Cubase, GarageBand, Logic, Nuendo, Reason, Reaper (MCU compatible for control of almost any other VST/AU DAW)
- 61 keys
- Foot switch jack, expression pedal jack, and MIDI output
- Dimensions: 980 x 277 x 80mm (LxDxH)
- Weight: 7.6kg
- Panorama: USB class compliant (no driver needed), works with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Linux (Ubuntu)
- Nektar DAW Integration: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
- Nektarine: Windows 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.