Moog Werkstatt-Ø1 Moogfest 2014 Kit
Moog Werkstatt-Ø1 Moogfest 2014 KitDetails
Product Ref: 49709View Full Description
Buy on finance from £5.16 per month Finance from £5.16 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Click here for soundcloud demos.
During Moogfest 2014, Moog facilitated a two-day workshop in which Moog engineers assisted 125 participants in building Werkstatt, an educational, patchable analog synthesizer designed specifically for the event. It was Moog's first workshop since 1997 when Bob Moog held a theremin workshop in Portland, Maine. Led by Steve Dunnington, Moog Product Development Specialist, the Moogfest 2014 synth building workshop received overwhelmingly positive feedback from participants and since then, Moog have fielded numerous requests to offer the Werkstatt analog synthesizer in a wider release.
Moog created Werkstatt specifically as an educational tool for teaching electronics assembly techniques and analog circuit design in a workshop at Moogfest 2014. Assembly of the Werkstatt-Ø1 is extremely simple, so any user can quickly build and also study the circuits of an analog synthesizer that's based on classic Moog circuits at home. While we can't duplicate the experience of the Moogfest 2014 Engineering VIP Workshop, Werkstatt-Ø1 will still offer a valuable and fun educational experience for customers.
The Werkstatt-Ø1 Moogfest 2014 Analog Synthesizer features a single voltage controlled oscillator with two selectable waveshapes, saw and pulse. This section also includes a control for adjusting pulse width modulation and oscillator frequency, which extends from 8Hz to 16KHz. The voltage controlled filter section houses a classic 4-pole Moog Ladder Filter with 20Hz-20kHz frequency response, and a variable resonance control that is capable of driving the filter into self oscillation.
Werkstatt-Ø1 has two selectable modulation sources; a dual waveshape LFO with 0.2Hz-600Hz sweepable range, and a variable attack/decay envelope section with sustain on/off switch. Modulation sources are easily assigned via dedicated VCO and VCF modulation sections, each with a variable control for modulation amount.
Also included in each Werkstatt-Ø1 is a breadboard-style patchable header, which significantly expands it's creative sonic abilities. This patchable header features a dedicated external audio input, and control voltage inputs for VCO linear FM, VCO exponential FM, VCF, VCA, and LFO. CV outputs are in pairs, and include dual outputs for Keyboard CV, EG, LFO, VCF, VCO, Gate, and Trigger.
Reviews"The classic Moog sound in a hackable, easily accessible package, what's not to like?"
Future Music Magazine
- Single VCO w/ frequency control (8Hz to 16KHz)
- Saw and square waveshapes w/ control for square pulse width
- Envelope or LFO selectable Mod Source that can be assigned to PWM or Pitch w/ Amount control
- Ability to PWM the square wave
- Classic 4-Pole Moog Ladder Filter w/ Resonance control (20Hz-20KHz)
- Select between the Envelope generator and LFO as Mod Source.
- Polarity switch (+/-) and amount knob for control of filter cutoff modulation
- Selectable Square or Triangle waveshape w/ rate control (2Hz-600Hz)
- Select between the Envelope Generator or ON (Drone)
- Controls for Attack & Decay time w/ Sustain On/Off switch
- One octave low-note priority legato keyboard w/ glide control
- VCA Input0V to +5V in VCA EG Mode, +/-2.5V in VCA ON Mode
- VCF Input-5V to +5
- VCO LINEAR FM Input +/-2.5V - NOTE: this is an inverting control input
- VCO EXPONENTIAL FM Input -5V to +5V, 1V/Octave trimmable
- LFO CV Input 5V to +5V ? NOTE: Negative CV slows LFO more than the panel
- VCF AUDIO InputUnbuffered/Unmixed AC coupled input to VCF
- 2x KB CV Output3V/semitone from 1 keyboard - NOTE: Attenuate for 1V/Octave
- 2x TRIG Output 5 msec pulse, 0 to +5 V signal generated from low-note priority
- 2x GATE Output0 to +5V signal generated from low-note priority
- 2x EG Output0 to +5V signal, Simple ASD or AD type Envelope Generator
- 2x LFO Output -2.5 to +2.5V Triangle or Square wave, selected via LFO Switch
- 2x VCF Output-2V to +2 V signal for audio or CV uses
- 2x VCO Output0V to +5V VCO signal, wave selected by VCO Wave Switch
- AUDIO Output Nominal +/-1.5V Signal
- POWER+12VDC Center Positive w/ 1.2A Wall transformer
- POWER CONSUMPTION 1.8 Watt AVG
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.