Mackie MCU Pro 8 Channel Control Surface with USB
Mackie MCU Pro 8 Channel Control Surface with USBDetails
Product Ref: 51780View Full Description
Buy on finance from £31.40 per month Finance from £31.40 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Simple yet Sophisticated
Offering true plug-and-play operation, the MCU Pro is equipped with innovative Mackie Control and Mackie HUI protocol which allows the control surface to seamlessly combine together with almost any DAW software. The Mackie MCU Pro control surface provides you with intutive control of both mix and plug-in parameters, along with real-time visual feedback - without any complex MIDI mapping required.
This Mackie MCU control surface features nine 100mm motorised touch-sensitive Alps faders - one for each channel and a master fader. With support for an unlimited number of banks, the only limitation is the amount of channels that your music production software can handle. Each fader channel is also equipped with a V-pot rotary encoder and an LED collar that provides further control and indicates current value. The ergonomic design also boasts a range of soft key controls, consisting of 118 dedicated keys and 8 assignable, as well as transport controls for convenient playback and recording.
The two-line, 55-character backlit LCD displays paqrameters like track name, channel metering, I/O assignments, plug-ins, EQ, dynamics and more, saving you time by not having to look up at your computer to see the parameters you're tweaking. Without dividing your attention between control surface and computer monitor, your mixing speed, efficiency and creative control are all distraction-free.
- Proprietary Mackie communication protocol for seamless music production software integration
- 100mm touch-sensitive Alps motorized faders
- V-Pot control over software, plug-in effects and virtual instruments
- More than 50 dedicated push-buttons for fine control of software parameters
- Tape-style transport controls
- Full meter display with track names and parameters
- Quick cursor-style buttons for Up, Down, Left, Right and Zoom
- Onboard USB MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac or PC and up to 3 additional pieces of external MIDI gear
- Software-specific Lexan overlays included
- Expandable via optional Mackie Control Extender Pro and C4 Pro modules
- Includes Tracktion 3™ Music Production Software for Mac or PC
- Number of Faders: 9 (8 Channel + 1 Master)
- Fader Type: Alps, Touch-Sensitive, Motorised
- Fader Throw: 100mm
- Controls: 8 Rotary Encoders
- Soft Key Controls: 118 Dedicated + 8 Assignable
- Other Controls: 1 x Jog Wheel
- Display: Two-Line, 55 Character Backlit LCD
- I/O Connectors: 3 x MIDI I/O + 2 x Footswitch
- USB: USB 1.1
- External Power Supply: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Dimensions: 4.4'' x 16.5'' x 16.9'' / 113mm x 419mm x 429mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 16.8lb / 7.6kg
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.