MFB Tanzmaus Analogue Drum Machine
MFB Tanzmaus Analogue Drum MachineDetails
Product Ref: 91703View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.25 per month Finance from £11.25 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Versatile Drum Machine
The MFB Tanzmaus Analogue Drum Machine is a compact and robust drum computer machine boasting 5-voices and 2 sample tracks. The versatile design of the Tanzmaus provides you with a high-quality selection of drum samples including a full drum-kit and additional sample tracks. Building on the success of its predecessor – the MFB 503; the Tanzmaus includes a range of improvements and enhancements. The five analog percussion instruments span an entire drum kit giving you everything you need to create rhythms and sequences with ease.
Integrated Step Sequencer
The 64 step sequencer gives you the ability to create complex patterns on the fly. The sequencer allows you to store up to 64 patterns in total, as well as chain up to 16 different patterns with the A/B switch for optimal versatility. You can also use up to 16 different Flam algorithms for changing the characteristics and tone of your patterns. You can also change the ‘Shuffle’ control to add flare to your patterns, switching the way they play for added character. Additionally, each sound parameter can be recorded in step or realtime mode.
Sample Tracks & Modulation
Four accents are available for each instrument as well as Five LFOs. These in-depth modulation controls allow you to change the pitch and tone of each instrument to your desire. The LFOs are comprised of four different waveforms, allowing you to program them independently for each sequencer step. The two additional channels allow you to use external samples, either from your collection or ones you have crafted yourself.
Design & Connectivity
The compact and robust design makes the MFB Tanzmaus ideal for both live and studio applications. The highly durable metal chassis ensures the Tanzmaus can withstand the rigors of extensive and prolonged use. Each of the instruments feature their own controls including master volume controls. The Tanzmaus also includes five individual outs, as well as a stereo main output. MIDI In, Out/Thru, CC and Dump connections are also included for using the drum machine with other equipment such as computers.
- MFB 503 Follower with five powerful analogue Instruments and two samples sections with 16 different 12 bit samples
- Direct access with ultra-tight chase sequencer and many sound parameters
- Samples with Tune, Attack and Decay, different transients for BD, SD, TT and CP
- Individual step length each instrument and global shuffle quantising
- Four accents each instrument and five LFO, Flam function with 16 different trigger patterns
- 64 storable Patterns with A/B and chain mode with up to 16 patterns
- Parameter lock for each Step, also in realtime
- Five individual outs and one stereo main output
- Midi IN, Out/Thru, CC and Dump
- Compact and stable metal chassis
- Alternative Samples will be offered at MFB's website
- Dimensions: 200 x 140 x 40 mm
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.