Kurzweil PC3K6 61 Key Workstation
Kurzweil PC3K6 61 Key WorkstationDetails
The PC3 introduced the world to a new generation of ground-breaking Kurzweil technology, having a synthesis architecture that remains unparalleled in depth and flexibility, combined with a staggering amount of effects processing power. The PC3 sound set, which encompasses everything from the traditional to the cutting edge, has been widely acknowledged as second to none.
Product Ref: 44343View Full Description
Buy on finance from £45.30 per month Finance from £45.30 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Some of the Kurzweil PC3 series keyboards feature anti-aliasing VA oscillators, improved KB3 mode, amazing sound sets, 16 independent riffs and arpeggiators, powerful song and QA modes, sampling, unparalleled MIDI control, and lots more.
The PC3K6 provides 128MB of user-sample memory, which is made possible by a breakthrough in sample flash technology. This sample flash memory allows the PC3K6 to keep hold of user samples after a power cycle, but it also powers back on with zero sample load time. If you're looking for top performance sounds from a super-stable keyboard, the Kurzweil PC3K6 has it all.
- 61 note synth action
- Compatible with K 2/25/26 series samples and programs
- Load up to 128 MB of user samples that remain in memory even while power is off
- 16 user-configurable zones with 29 customizable MIDI controllers per zone
- Sound programs are 32 layers deep with each layer supporting its own DSP tools
- Keyboard: 61-note lightly-weighted synth action with velocity and aftertouch sensitive keys. (Fatar TP9)
- Display: 240 x 64 angled, backlit CCFL w/ dedicated back panel brightness and contrast controls.
- Polyphony: 128 Voice Polyphony, dynamically allocated, lightning fast performance.
- Multitimbral: 16 parts (one per MIDI channel)
- Dynamic VAST: Powerful synthesis engine, with user programmable DSP algs and routing. More DSP power than even our K Series instruments.
- Cascade Mode: lets the user route one layer through the DSP of any other layer within a program - up to 32 consecutive layers deep!
- Factory MIDI Setups: 150 factory programmed MIDI setups - featuring up to 16 independent zones, effects, independent controller assignments, triggerable pattern-based "Riffs" and arpeggiator settings.
- Sample Flash Memory: 128MB of re-loadable*, non-volatile, user flash ROM (loaded samples stay in memory even after power cycle). *Samples can be loaded via direct-USB connection and/or USB thumb-drive but are best loaded via USB thumb-drive as direct-USB capacities are limited.
- User Memory: 16,000 locations for user objects.
- Unlimited tracks (on import): 960 PPQ resolution. Song editing functions include both event and track-based tools like quantize, swing, remap, controller scaling and more. Controller chasing and a global "set song length" functions are also featured.
- Effects: 16 insert effects distributed over 11 busses, two auxiliary sends and two Master Effects (saved with each song and setup); featuring over 500 of our award winning effects - reverbs, delays, chorus, flange, phaser, EQs, distortions, Leslie simulators, compressors, and more.
- Master FX Section: User controllable master EQ section and master compressor for quick adjustments during live performance or putting the final touches on your studio mix. (These do not use up the insert effect resources.)
- Controllers: Pitch wheel, modulation wheel, 9 front panel sliders/drawbar controllers, 10 front panel switches (momentary or toggle, software selectable), 3 switch pedal input, 2 continuous control pedal inputs, mono pressure, Super Ribbon input, breath controller input. Controller values can be "captured" and stored as part of a program.
- Arpeggiator: 16 full-featured independent arpeggiators with multiple latch modes, selectable play order, velocity, duration, tempo, and sync functions as well as pre-recorded beats and musical phrases.
- Riffs: 16 unique "Riff" generators, used for triggering MIDI sequenced phrases, beats, or complete multi-track arrangements from notes on the keyboard and/or any on-board physical controller.
- Analog Outputs: Four 1/4" balanced TRS analog (24-bit DACs).
- Headphones: 1 rear panel 1/4" headphone output.
- Digital Outputs: 24-bit, stereo S/PDIF featuring 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192-kHz modes. (externally clockable)
- MIDI: In, Out, Thru (hardware switchable to copy of MIDI Out).
- USB Computer Port: MIDI over USB. Also allows the PC3K to load/save data directly to and from a Mac/PC as well as perform OS updates.
- USB Storage Port: Supports USB thumb-drives for loading/saving user data as well as performing OS updates.
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.