Korg nanoPAD2 USB MIDI Controller, White
Korg nanoPAD2 USB MIDI Controller, WhiteDetails
The nanoPAD2 features 16 velocity-sensitive pads, accompanied by an X-Y touchpad. It is the perfect tool for music production, allowing you to create drum loops with ease. The dynamic trigger pads are ideal for both recording sequences into your DAW and live performances.
The X-Y touchpad allows you to create musical phrases on the fly, providing added control over different parameters. The robust and portable design is powered via USB, making it the perfect companion for any musician on the move.
Product Ref: 21048View Full Description
Spend another £12.00 to buy on finance Finance from £1.41 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
16 Velocity-Sensitive Trigger Pads
The Korg nanoPAD2 the perfect tool for finger-drumming and inputting sequences into your selected DAW. The streamline design features 16 pads in total, with each pad featuring velocity sensitivity for dynamic expression. Not only is the nanoPAD2 ideal for finger-drumming, it can be used to trigger one-shot samples or create melodies from instrument sounds.
Control Parameters With X-Y Touchpad
In addition to the 16 trigger pads, the nanoPAD2 features an integrated X-Y touchpad. This versatile touchpad can be used to control a variety of parameters. You can use the touchpad to create musical phrases on the fly, perfect for live performances as well as music production.
The ‘Touch Scale’ function allows you to play phrases on the touchpad, similar to the Kaossilator. It gives you the option to choose from sixteen different scales, as well as the ability to specify the root key and note range.
The ‘Gate Arp’ function is taken from the Kaossilator pro, transmitting note data based on tempo. It also includes handy functions such as tap tempo and tempo sync for added versatility. Combining the various modes allows you to experiment with your sounds, perfect for live performances.
Robust and Highly Portable Design
The compact and highly robust design makes the nanoPAD2 one of the most portable MIDI keyboards on the market. The slimline construction will fit within your backpack with ease. It is also powered via USB power, eliminating the need for an external power supply. The nanoPAD2 is the perfect tool for getting ideas down on the move, to creating full productions from home.
Korg Kontrol Editor Software
The nanoPAD2 comes complete with the Korg Kontrol Editor software. This custom software is specially designed for use with the nanoPAD2. It allows you to navigate between settings and customise them with ease. You can use the software to change the minimum and maximum values for each control for added flexibility.
- Low-profile pad controller - excellent for playing or entering drum data
- 16 solid, responsive, and velocity-sensitive trigger pads
- 4 banks (or "Scenes") for storing pad assignments - 64 total pad setups
- Control multiple MIDI parameters via the X-Y touchpad
- 16 different scales - options for root key and note range
- Gate Arp function transmits note data based on tempo
- Tap Tempo and Tempo Sync help you stay in time
- Use Korg Kontrol Editor software to customise the nanoPAD2
- Elegant white finish
- 16 trigger pads with velocity and 4 velocity curves
- X-Y pad
- HOLD button
- GATE ARP button
- TOUCH SCALE button
- KEY / RANGE button
- SCALE / ARP button
- SCENE button
- Memory: 4 user scene memories
- Corresponding Software: Host applications corresponding to MIDI input
- Connections: mini-USB
- Power: USB bus power
- Power Consumption: USB bus power: less than 100 mA
- Dimensions: 12.8" x 3.27" x 0.63"
- Accessories: USB cable
- Macintosh: Mac OS X 10.4 or later, Apple Macintosh with PowerPC supported, USB port
- Windows: Windows XP SP3 (32bit), Windows Vista SP2 (32bit, 64bit), Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit), USB port (Intel USB chipset recommended)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.