View Full Description
Volca Mixing Solution
This compact mixing solution for the Korg Volca series, allows you to unlock more potential from your Volca units. Its varied controls and premium-grade components make it ideal for use as a live performance tool. It also boasts a range of controls and built-in effects for added versatility. The four-channel design features a sync function that acts as the master control for your live setup, you can easily synchronise multiple voltage units, inclusive of tempo settings and more. Its compact design also means its great on the move, measuring at the same dimensions as other Volca units for easy transportation.
Powerful Analog Drum/Rhythm Machine
The Volca Beats combines vintage style and sound with modern day innovations, resulting in this high-end beat machine. The unit features an onboard 16-step sequencer, borrowed from Korg's Electribe; as well as a wide variety of analog drum sounds. The highly compact design makes it one of the most portable drum machines on the market, allowing you to create rhythms and patterns on the move. The analog circuitry ensures you capture the warmth and grit associated with the circuits normally found in vintage synthesizers. The ergonomic design and wide variety of connectivity makes it highly versatile, whilst still remaining easy to use.
Analog Drum Sounds
The Korg Volca Beats provides you with a range of sounds including: Kick, Snare Hi Tom, Lo Tom, Closed Hi Hat, and Open Hi Hat. The sounds are reminiscent of 909 and 808 drum machines, with some of the sounds prevalent in modern and older dance music. The powerful analog sounds provide with a full-bodied tone, with crisp highs and booming lows for optimised audio performance. As well as the standard sounds, the Volca Beats also included a PCM sound engine, which covers for the sounds that can’t be generated by the analog circuitry. Combining modern technology with the vintage style provides you with Clap, Claves, Agogo and Crash sounds for additional flexibility. The rough lo-fi sound it produces is reminiscent of 80s synths. You can even change the PCM speed to raise or lower the pitch for added versatility.
In the 1980s, when FM (Frequency Modulation) sound generation was introduced, it became a major turning point in the history of synthesizers. The metallic, sharp sounds, most notably electric piano and synth bass, are still hugely popular with modern music creators. The Volca FM perfectly reproduces the classic sound engine of the digital synthesizer that made the world aware of FM synthesis. Its six operators and 32 algorithms provide complete compatibility and it can even load files in the SYS-EX/SYX format of the Yamaha DX7.
16 Step Sequencer
A loop sequencer with up to 16 steps lets you record your performance on the touch panel keyboard as you play. Easily create phrases and store up to 16 sequence patterns in internal memory. The motion sequence function records your knob movements so you can add time varying change to the sound. This means you can polish your loops and generate impressive and original live performances.
Analog Bass Machine
The Volca Series offers the ideal introductory synthesizers, giving you unlimited sonic enjoyment and letting you create a diverse array of sounds that can only be obtained through an analog synth. Volca Bass gives you a powerful, analog bass sound, bringing you the ultimate sounds and grooves with ease.
Ideal For Basslines
Volca Bass is an analog bassline groove box giving you a wide range of basslines from aggressive sounds that stand up to drums and fat sounds that support the rhythm to funky groove-generating sounds. Its simple structure has an unmistakable presence that can't be found with digital synths. Ideal for those new to synths, Volca Bass' step sequencer is distilled from the Electribe and is not only intuitive to use, but inspiringly powerful too.
- Compact multi-function four-channel mixer
- Volume faders and LO/HI CUT filter for superb performability
- Output and monitor capabilities for use on stage, plus stereo speakers for maximum portability.
- Powerful effects and control
- Master chain lets you control dynamics
- Send out and AUX in for connecting external effects
- Sync function that can act as the master of a live setup
- Unlocks even more potential out of the volca series
- DC out can supply power for up to three volca units
- AC adapter, DC-DC cables, and audio cables are included with the unit
- References classic rhythm machines
- Maximum effect from minimal parameters
- Loop sequencer distilled from the Electribe
- Stutter function
- Active Step function
- Step Jump function
- Sync jack and MIDI IN
- Compact size
- Battery-powered operation
- Built-in speaker
- True FM synthesis
- 3-voice polyphonic FM synthesizer, fully compatible with classic unit
- Super-easy sound editing
- Onboard CHORUS effect
- Volca-style sequencing and more
- 16-step sequencer allows to automate each parameters
- WARP ACTIVE STEP, ARPEGGIATOR and PATTERN CHAIN make crazy looping rhythms and patterns
- High playability
- Synchronise two volca FM units
- Compact size, battery operation, and built-in speaker
- Three oscillators
- Analog filter
- Simple structure with VCF, VCA, LFO and EG
- Step Sequencer distiller from Electribe Series
- Slide Function
- Active Step Function
- Self-tuning Function
- SYNC jack and MIDI IN connector
- Compact Size
- Battery-Powered Operation
- Built-In Speaker