View Full Description
Korg TRITON taktile
The Korg taktile has the same great-feeling semi-weighted keyboard used on synthesizers and workstations such as the KingKORG and KROME. It's designed to be fun to play and use, such as a touch pad inherited from the Kaossilator that lets you play melodies using just a single finger, trigger pads that let you generate chords in the key and scale of your choice and an arpeggiator that includes rhythm patterns. As a MIDI Controller, the taktile fully delivers with a range of basic controllers such as sliders and switches making it easy to set-up and play straight away. The Triton taktile is also a synthesizer with 512 sounds from the TRITON, Korg's best selling music workstation ideal for desktop composition and live stage performance.
The Triton taktile is designed with simplicity in mind. Connect it to your computer via a USB cable and it powers up. The taktile supports the major DAW/sequencer software and controllers can be freely assigned making this a USB/MIDI controller that will meet all demands from controlling a mixer to editing your software synthesizers.
The popular Touch Scale function from the Korg Kaossilator is located in the Triton taktile's centre. Simply stroke the touch pad to generate melodies in the key and scale that you specify! No need for advanced musical knowledge or performance skills - just easy and intuitive movements. There's also an arpeggiator function with fifty different rhythm patterns so you can play software synths with a single finger.
Trigger Pads for Easy Chords
The trigger pads in the right of the panel have two banks, A and B, and are velocity sensitive, giving drum and percussion sounds full expression. The Chord Scale function automatically generates chords according to the key and scale that you choose plus you can assign chords that you play yourself. Using this along with the arpeggiator and the Touch Scale function you'll discover immense power to complete full songs in no time at all.
Sounds of Triton
The Triton taktile includes 512 program sounds based on the Triton's PCM waveforms. You cna register 16 of your favourite sounds for immediate recall at the touch of a switch. The wide choice of sounds will excite and stimulate players looking for new inspiration. The Triton taktile can also be controlled from your computer via USB MIDI as an external sound module to enhance your existing music production setup.
Great Playing Feel
The Korg Triton taktile's semi-weighted keyboard can be used to enter notes on your desktop music production setup and for real time performance. The touch pad can slo be used as a USB track pad with gestures such as two fingered scrolling and tapping to click with no need to interrupt your workflow. The taktile has a stylish matte black finish and a high contrast OEL (Organic Electroluminescent) full dot matrix display so you can easily check the device's settings.
With the Triton taktile you simply turn on the power and start playing immediately. Listen to your ideas using the internal sound module or play whenever the feeling strikes you. Even when the unit isn't connected to a computer it can be used stand alone with an AC adaptor or mobile batteries (sold separately). Ideal for the stage and studio, the Korg Triton tactile really is the best of both worlds.
The Korg Triton taktile's keyboard comes with numerous license/discount coupons meaning that you'll be enjoying popular music software straight away. As well as the Korg M1 Le software, there's EZDrummer Lite, Ultra Analog Session, Strum Acoustic Session, Lounge Lizard Session and Ableton Live discount coupon and Reason Limited DAW software. The software can be downloaded from the Korg website.
- A full array of DAW presets and basic functionality; simply connect and start playing
- All 512 program sounds of the TRITON, the best-selling KORG music workstation
- X/Y touch pad lets you create musical phrases within any plugin instantly - with the touch of a single finger
- Use the velocity-sensitive backlit trigger pads to easily enter chords or single notes. Semi-weighted keyboard with a great playing feel
- X/Y touch pad can also be used as a track pad; ribbon selector offers left and right click
- A compact and lightweight synthesizer that you can take anywhere
- Stylish and ergonomic design
- A generous array of bundled software provides amazing value
- Please note: You'll need a standard USB 5v power supply - available from computer stores
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.