Korg Pa4X 61 Professional Arranger Keyboard
Korg Pa4X 61 Professional Arranger KeyboardDetails
Special Offer: Korg are offering an extended 3 year manufacturers warranty on the Korg Kronos range. To claim your extended warranty, simply register your product with the Korg website within 30 days of purchase.
Product Ref: 63440View Full Description
Buy on finance from £77.15 per month Finance from £77.15 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Sound Quality at Its Best
The Korg Pa4X comes complete with over 1500* ready-to-play sounds including keyboards, band and orchestral instruments, plus electronic and acoustic instruments - from techno to folk, all thanks to KORG's advanced EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine. Sounds have been painstakingly captured using state-of-the-art methods that allow the finest of details to be accurately reproduced. Other sounds include new wind instruments, strings, basses, acoustic and electric guitars, multi-layer stereo grand piano and electric pianos from the acclaimed KORG SV-1 Stage Piano.
Slim, Powerful and Easy to Use
Ideal for players of any style and ability, from beginners to professionals, the dynamic response of the keys on the Pa4X is adjustable to accommodate any playing technique. The main panel has been optimized to ensure that all controls are ergonomically positioned and intuitively located to make every performance feel smooth and natural. The new capacitive TouchView™ display hosts a redesigned graphical interface that is easier than ever to read even under the most demanding lighting environments thanks to the big, bright and bold screen.
Studio Quality Effects
KORG is known for studio-quality effects, and the Pa4X includes the best of the KORG library, with over 140 effect types including reverbs, delays, vintage stomp box simulations, amp and cabinet simulators and more. 4 Insert and 3 Master effects can be used for the accompaniment tracks, while 1 Insert and 2 Master effects can be used for the real-time keyboard tracks. In addition, each track features an EQ with Low, Mid and High controls, and a custom track EQ can be memorized in the Song Play mode, allowing your song to sound its best in any environment. You can also enjoy louder and clearer sound with the included Waves MAXX AUDIO™ that easily adapts to the sound of your musical taste or correcting a problematic live scenario.
TC Helicon® Voice Processor
Also featured on the Pa4X is the TC Helicon Voice Processor - ensuring that your vocals have the highest possible sound quality. up to 4 realistic harmony voices are available, and all can be controlled using the keyboard or MIDI events. Available vocal effects include Double, µMod, Reverb, Delay, Filter, HardTune, Pitch Correction plus Compressor, EQ, Gate, etc. Dedicated knobs (3) and buttons (3) for controlling the most important Voice Processor functions have been added to the top panel and placed within easy reach. Another KORG exclusive is the Adaptive Mic Setting that monitors the input signal and auto-adjusts parameters such as the Adaptive Gate, EQ, Compression and the De-Esser to make the vocals sound smooth and "studio produced". All you need to do is plug your microphone into the balanced XLR connection (phantom power available) and let the Pa4X do the rest!
KORG's XDS Dual Player & Recorder features a crossfade slider for providing non-stop entertainment; load one as the other plays, then crossfade between them, or create a playlist for automatic playback. Two different MP3 or MIDI files can be played simultaneously. MIDI files and even MP3 files can be transposed, sped up or slowed down. There is also a Marker Function to allow direct jumps to a given position in the song, or to create loops between song sections. For live karaoke applications, the Vocal Remover quickly eliminates the vocal track from MP3 songs. Play back a song, play the keyboard, sing along - and everything will be recorded and saved as an MP3 file. You can then play that MP3 file again to add a further keyboard track or voice using the well known "sound on sound" technique. The Pa4X can record your entire performance!
The SongBook can save and access Styles, MIDI files, or MP3s and immediately recall settings such as the song title, genre, artist, tempo, volumes, sounds, muted tracks, FX settings, easy-edit parameters, 4 keyboard sets, 4 pads, TC Helicon® presets, master transpose, and much, much more. Every entry of the SongBook Music Database contains all the settings required to play a particular song, particularly helpful for live use. Another KORG exclusive, the SongBook also includes a renewed Set List function, with a convenient panel-button association for fast recall - making life easier during live gigs. Easily view, create and edit your KORG Pa-Series SongBook entries and Set Lists using a Windows based computer and the handy SongBook Editor. It can also be synchronized with iOS and Android tablets to become your handy external digital music sheet reader (third-party software required).
- 76 Semi-weighted keys with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch
- Elegant, streamlined aluminum cabinet
- Huge 7-inch capacitive TouchView™ display with tilting system
- Easy-to-use panel layout and intuitive redesigned graphical interface
- New EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine
- Improved realism and pristine sound quality
- Massive internal ROM with a renewed PCM database
- Plus up to 400 MB of user PCM data
- Over 1,500 sounds including GM and XG sets
- 512 user Sound and 128 user Drumkit locations with full editing features
- Digital Drawbar Organ sound engine
- DNC (Defined Nuance Control) and realtime articulation:
- Three assignable switches
- Four-way joystick
- Ribbon controller
- Complete sample recording and editing features
- Import audio waveforms in the most common formats including Wav, Aiff and SoundFont™
- Over 500 factory Styles with Intros, Endings, Fills, Count-ins, and Breaks
- 4 Keyboard Sets and 4 Pads per Style,
- 13 Internal user banks and 13 Direct user banks locations for unlimited storage
- Guitar Mode 2 provides more realistic guitar parts
- Chord Sequencer function in Style Play mode records any chord progression on-the-fly
- Chord Sequences can be saved in each Style and SongBook entry
- Search function for quickly locating any musical resource
- New standard MidiFile to Style converter feature
- Keyboard Set Library includes a collection of best ready to play sounds
- Keyboard Sets can be recalled even from Direct locations
- Multiple Effects processors - 142 effect types:
- 4 Insert and 3 Master effects for accompaniment parts,
- 1 Insert and 2 Master effects for Keyboard Tracks
- Waves MAXXAUDIO Mastering Suite: MaxxEQ™, MaxxBass™, MaxxTreble™, MaxxStereo™, MaxxVolume™
- TC Helicon® Vocal Processing: Four-part Harmonizer, Double, µMod, Reverb, Delay, Filter, HardTune, Pitch Correction plus Compressor, EQ, Gate (Adaptive Mic Setting on the Mic input)
- Double MP3/MIDI file players with recording capability, X-Fader and Vocal Remover
- Score, Chords, and Lyric display
- Compatible with most common lyrics formats including graphical (+G) for MP3
- Lyrics can be showed in their original languages (except Oriental and Arabic Languages
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.