Korg LP-180 Digital Piano, Black
Korg LP-180 Digital Piano, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 46217View Full Description
Buy on finance from £10.69 per month Finance from £10.69 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Natural Weighted Hammer Action Keybed
The Korg LP-180 is a high-end digital piano ideal for everyone from aspiring piano players to professionals. The thing that sets the LP-180 apart from conventional digital pianos is the unique Natural Weighted Hammer Action keyboard. This innovative design delivers the touch and feel of a traditional acoustic piano thanks to accurately weighted keys. The premium-grade keybed provides a heavier touch in the lower ranges, whilst becoming lighter in the higher registers. Key Touch Control provides added customisation options for a variety of playing styles.
10 High Quality Sounds and Effects
Using their years of sound design expertise, Korg have included ten rich and varied sounds in the LP-180. The sounds range from the traditional grand piano to electric piano, vibraphone, pipe organ and even string sounds. The varied sound palette allows you to play pieces with different instruments for added versatility. As well as the wide array of sound choices, the LP-180 also includes premium-grade Reverb and Chorus effects. The high-end effects add depth and space to your sounds, providing extra expression to your musical pieces.
Three-Pedal Expressive Unit
Building on the expressive Natural Weighted Hammer Action Keybed, the LP-180 boasts a three-pedal unit for classic piano performance. The three-pedal design emulates the same three-pedal unit found on an acoustic piano. The pedals are comprised of: damper, soft and sostenuto. This provides added expression to your sound, allowing you add subtle nuances to your sound that will impact the overall sound. The digital piano even includes two headphones jacks, which are not only perfect for practising in peace but can be useful for lessons at home.
Slim & Stylish Design
The slim yet stylish body measures 27 centimetres in depth - a compact size that will fit neatly into any room. The piano features a high-quality keyboard cover, helping to keep your instrument free from dust and dirt when not in use. A MIDI output provides additional compatibility. The LP-180 comes complete with an ac adapter, stand, pedal unit and pedal cord.
- A digital piano with a rich and authentic grand piano sound
- Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) faithfully reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano
- Ten versatile sounds
- Reverb and Chorus effects for enhanced sound
- Comes standard with the three-pedal unit that's indispensable for classical piano performance
- Slim, stylish design
- Equipped with a keyboard cover-the first model in this class for KORG
- Two headphone jacks allow for private practice
- Colour Variations: Black (LP-180-BK), White (LP-180-WH)
- Keyboard 88 keys (A0–C8), NH (Natural Weighted Hammer Action)
- Keyboard Touch Selection: Light, Normal, Heavy
- Pitch: Transpose, Fine tuning
- Sound Generation: Stereo Piano System
- Maximum Polyphony: 120 voices (60 voices in case of Stereo)
- Sounds: 10 in total - Acoustic Piano x 2, Electric Piano x 2, Harpsichord, Clavi, Vibraphone, Pipe Organ, Electric Organ, Strings
- Effects: Reverb and Chorus (The effect depth is fixed for each sound.)
- Demo Songs: 10 (1 per sound)
- Pedals: Pedal unit (Damper*, Soft*, Sostenuto) *Half-pedaling supported
- Connections: Headphones x 2 (Stereo mini jack type, also used as an audio output), MIDI OUT, Pedal unit connector
- Controls: Power, Volume, PIANO PLAY (for Selecting Demo Song), SOUND (for Selecting Sound)
- Amplification: 11 W x 2 Speakers: Oval (16 cm - 8 cm) x 2
- Power Supply: DC 20 V, AC adapter (included)
- Power Consumption: 13W
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 1,365 × 274 × 781 mm / 53.74 × 10.79 × 30.75 inches (including Stand)
- Weight: 23.3 kg / 51.37 lbs (including Stand, but excluding pedal unit)
- Accessories: AC adapter, Stand, Pedal unit, Pedal cord
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the front door of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
Delivery and Installation Service
This service can be arranged on an ad-hoc basis via a specialist piano delivery company. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed until we have made arrangements with the delivery company. If you would prefer a delivery and installation service, please contact our sales team on 0330 365 4444 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you and provide you with more information on this service.
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.