Korg KR-55 Pro
Korg KR-55 ProDetails
The Korg KR-55 Pro is a multi-function rhythm machine providing you with a number of built-in drum/percussion styles for easily creating a backing track to jam with. Ideal for buskers, studio sessions, and more, the Korg KR-55 allows you to create and prepare full backing tracks and sets with variable patterns. It also features a playlist function, which allows you to play songs in the order you want. The KR-55 Pro features a reverb and equalizer for shaping your sound. Additionally, the KR-55 Pro features a recorder function that allows you to record your own performances along with the built-in rhythm styles, your favourite songs, or a karaoke track that you have created in your DAW. Offering multiple inputs for connecting a range of external devices, the Korg KR-55 Pro is the ideal standalone rhythm machine.
Product Ref: 107026View Full Description
Buy on finance from £6.23 per month Finance from £6.23 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Korg KR-55 Pro is equipped with a versatile recorder function that allows you to record your own performances. It also supports multi-track recording. Use the variety of input sources to record your own performances along with the variety of drum/rhythm styles, your favourite songs, or a track you created on your DAW. The KR-55 Pro allows you to export your recordings as a WAV file to an SD card, which fits into the KR-55 Pro. Let the KR-55 Pro take care of all the rhythm work whilst you enjoy a full-band performance with bass, guitars, and vocals. You can also multi-track record your guitar and bass when you want to create more complex tracks. Editing functions are also provided, allowing you to undo/redo and punch-in. You can also place markers at the desired location of the recorded data, and also overdub over recordings while looping the playback.
Create Full Backing Tracks & Sets
The KR-55 offers an audio player function that allows you to play back your audio files from an SD card. Prepare your tracks beforehand and then use the playlist function to create an order for your set. The playlist function features 10 banks for managing up to 24 songs. Playback speed can also be adjusted between -25 and +25 percent. You can also choose to have the tracks play automatically in succession, allowing you to create a naturally flowing performance. Thanks to its compact size and battery powered operation, the KR-55 Pro is ideal for street performances and more.
Built-In Drum/Percussion Styles
The KR-55 Pro features 24 built-in drum/percussion styles that were recorded live using Korg's proprietary 'Real Groove Technology'. This uses data recorded from actual musicians performing at various tempi, with each fine tuned to provide the feel and experience of playing with a human percussionist. Sounds, grooves, and phrases will play back at pristine quality even when tempo is changed, allowing you to enjoy jam sessions at your own pace. Each of the rhythm styles also feature a rich variety of variations. This allows you to create complex rhythm tracks with variations throughout, giving the sense of a changing track. Additionally, a reverb effect and EQ are included so you can shape your sound as desired. The Korg KR-55 Pro also features 'Acoustage', which creates a unique personal acoustic space. It can generate a three-dimensional acoustic experience that is unobtainable from previous systems.
The KR-55 provides a range of connections that can accommodate a variety of instruments and microphones. Provided are input jacks that allow you to connect a guitar or bass, and an XLR jack for connecting microphones simultaneously. The AUX input supports stereo, and allows you to connect a keyboard, digital audio player, or an effects unit. Altogether, this allows you to use up to 4 channels for a performance or jamming session.
- Multi-function rhythm machine
- Create your own backing tracks
- 24 built-in drum/percussion styles that were recorded live using Korg's proprietary 'Real Groove Technology'
- Each style includes variety of patterns: 2 variations, basic, fill-in 1, fill-in 2, ending
- Chain function for creating a rhythm structure for an entire song
- XLR mic input, 2 guitar/bass inputs, stereo AUX input, allowing multi-channel mixing
- Reverb & EQ
- Fully-fledged mixer functionality
- Perform alongside rhythm track, and record combined result as WAV audio file on an SD card
- Multi-track recording supported
- Supports loop playback and automatic consecutive playback
- Tuner function with large meter - can also tune while hearing a guide tone
- Acoustage technology delivers a three-dimensional sound
- Battery powered (powered with 6 AA batteries, allowing up to 7 hours of use)
- 'Real Groove Technology' gives feel of a real percussionist
- Use chain function for creating sophisticated rhythm tracks
- Up to 30 banks of chains can be stored, and each chain can be up to 999 measures long
- Ideal for street buskers and practice/jam sessions
- Separately sold foot switch lets you control the unit with your foot
- Tempo: 48 - 240 bpm
- Maximum Continuous Recording Time: 3 hours
- Max Number Of Songs: 50
- Inputs: 1 x XLR input, 2 x 1.4'' jack, 1 x stereo AUX
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4'' line out L/R jack, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 347 x 223 x 68mm
- Weight: 1.4kg
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.