Doepfer Dark Time Analog Sequencer With Red LEDs
Doepfer Dark Time Analog Sequencer With Red LEDsDetails
Product Ref: 96813View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.04 per month Finance from £12.04 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Doepfer Dark Time Analog Sequencer is a desktop sequencing unit featuring analog style step sequencing combined with digital circuitry. It provides you with 16 steps in total, arranged into two rows of eight with a intuitive interface. It provides with a wide range of controls including rotary controls, a three-position on/off/skip switch as well as another three-position switch with stop/continue and jump control. The sequencer can operate in a number of configurations including 1 x 16 with two row s daisy-chained, 2 x 8 with both rows running parallel and 1-8 combination with the lower row setting the individual gate length of the upper row. The trilogy of configurations provides optimal versatility when it comes to live performances, as well as studio applications. The sequencer can be used for everything from arranging drum patterns to create complex rhythms using instruments and other external equipment.
Integrated USB/MIDI Interface
One of the most unique features of the Dark Time Analog Sequencer is the integrated USB/MIDI interface. The Dark Time Sequencer features on-board USB and MIDI connectivity, turning the sequencer into a fully-fledged interface for use with DAWs and other digital audio equipment. The integrated USB/MIDI interface combined with the CV/Gate jacks means the Sequencer can process and route signals from virtually any source available. You can use the sequencer to arrange drum patterns, create basslines from synth patches and more.
Intuitive Interface & In-Depth Controls
The ergonomic layout provides quick and easy access to all on-board parameters, allowing you to make quick changes on the fly. Each step features its own dedicated pitch/gate-length knob and two-step status switches. It also boasts premium-grade potentiometers with metal shafts used for optimal durability and performance value. It will integrate with modular synth systems with ease, providing sequencing capabilities far superior to onboard sequencers. It boasts timing control via the built-in clock oscillator, as well as frequency and pulse width controls.
Portable Design, Versatile Connectivity
The compact, desktop-ready design is highly portable and perfect for both live and studio applications. The robust aluminium chassis features wooden sides for that added vintage feel and aesthetic. The vintage-style knob caps also add to the vintage aesthetic, with this version complete with red LEDs for displaying when parameters are in use. It also features a wide range of versatile connectivity, including the MIDI and USB interface. It also features an analog interface featuring CV/Gate/Clock/Star-Stop I/O in the form of 3.5mm mini jack sockets. The sequencer itself is powered via an external power supply and is lightweight for easy transportation.
- Analog-style step sequencer
- 16 steps available in three varying configurations
- Each step boasts pitch/gate-length knob and dual step-status switches
- Integrated USB/MIDI interface
- Intuitive, ergonomic layout
- USB, MIDI & CV/Gate connectivity
- Premium-grade potentiometers with metal shafts for optimal durability
- Lightweight and highly portable design
- Ideal for use with smaller modular systems
- Retro-style knob caps for added vintage feel
- Robust sheet metal chassis with wooden sides
- Powered via external power supply
- Analog Connectivity: MIDI I/O, USB port, 2 x CV in, 2 x CV out, 2 x Gate out, 1 x Reset in, 1 x Reset out
- Distance between the knobs (center - center): 25 mm, diameter of the knobs: 16 mm
- Distance between the toggle switches (center - center): 12.5 mm
- Distance between knobs and switches (center - center): 20 mm
- Metal Case: The metal case is made of 1 mm steel, black coated with white printing
- Overall Dimensions: about 248 x 145 x 75 mm
- Dimension of the metal case only (without side plates and knobs): about 223 x 135 x 55 mm
- Side Plates Dimensions: about 145 x 65 x 12.5 mm (same as Dark Energy)
- Weight: about 1.5 kg (without power supply)
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.