Dexibell Combo J7 Digital Organ
Dexibell Combo J7 Digital OrganDetails
The Dexibell Combo J7 Digital Organ is the ultimate in portable digital organs. Made in Italy, it is built to exacting standards and makes the most of modern design and technological developments. The Quad Core processor manages the 320 digital oscillators which simulate a wide range of elements, sounds and noises which contribute to the True 2 Life (T2L) sounds.
Product Ref: 116216View Full Description
Buy on finance from £54.59 per month Finance from £54.59 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The True 2 Life technology has been designed and crafted for the Dexibell range to enhance the responsiveness and accuracy of the sounds produced in relation to the performer. Various algorithms have been created to provide the "nuances", and all sounds can be modified by the user for a more personalised sound.
- High Definition at 24 linear bit and 48 kHz
- 320 Digitally Controlled Oscillators
- Sound generation featuring sampling and physical modelling
- Extra-large recorded waveform length for each individual note (over 15 seconds)
- Dynamic seamless timbre variance (Pianoforte)
- Variable Resonances at Staccato (Pianoforte)
- Sympathetic Harmonic Resonances (Pianoforte)
- Key Off Mechanical Noises (Pianoforte)
- Key On Impulsive Noises (Pianoforte)
- No damper on high notes (Pianoforte)
- Tonewheel leakage for the crosstalk simulation in electromagnetic organ
- Hum noise pick-up for vintage organ simulation
- "Click" simulation at organ note "on" and "Off"
- Rotary Speaker speed and acceleration
- Variable attack in "legato" mode (Orchestral Soloist)
- Variable attack in "repeated notes" mode (Classic Organ)
High Definition at 24 bit and 48 kHz
The Combo J7 exceeds the current standard of 16-bit and 44.1 KHz, the standard audio CD reproduction, with the use of higher definition, both in the “waveforms” format and also in the integrated circuit of the conversion from digital to analogue (DAC). This technology ensures there is a better frequency response and 256 times higher dynamic response compared to a standard 16-bit instrument.
Across the range of Dexibell instruments, the sample length of each note is between 3 and 15 times longer than standard samples. The lower notes have a sample length of 15 seconds which helps the harmonics to truly come to life and the sound evolves as it would naturally. The features have been faithfully reproduced to the real acoustics to provide every nuance from the performer.
Simply connect to your iPad/iPhone and enjoy live accompaniment!
The XMURE app allows you to control your performance with live chord progression. The app doesn't use the standard methods of a sound generator, virtual instruments or standard MIDI files but the sounds and effects produce real audio which is played live - it doesn't simulate reality, it IS reality.
Using cutting edge technology, the Harmony Poly-Fragmentor© audio tracks are manipulated in real time - a world first!
Accompaniments have been carefully produced in a studio and each has 4 variations which are then manipulated by the HPF© technology for a unique sound. New accompaniments are regularly added to the library in all genres to accommodate all tastes and reflect current styles.
- Keyboard: 73 keys, waterfall type
- Tone Generator: T2L: Sampling and Modelling Technology
- Sampling: XXL wave size, up to 15 seconds on lower piano notes
- Sound Wave Format: 24 bit linear - 48 kHz (internal processing and DSP at 32 bit floating
- Digital Analogue Conversion (DAC): 24 bit linear - 48 kHz, Dynamic range, S/N: 106 dB
- Maximum Polyphony: Unlimited with 320 oscillator
- Organ Type:
- User 1 (downloadable from website)
- User 2 (downloadable from website)
- Over 100 Organ Preset
- 105 Sounds
- User downloadable from website
- Tone Wheel: 9 Motorized
- Internal: 36
- User: Unlimited loadable from USB Memory
- Keyboard Mode: 4 Parts (Upper, Lower, Coupled, Pedal)
- Touch Sensitivity: 5 Types + Fixed
- Reverb: 24 Types
- Vibrato/Chorus for Organ
- 2 FX x 14 types for each part
- Master Equalizer: 3 Band Digital Equalizer
- Chord Enhancer: Yes
- Part Level Encoder x2
- EQ/FX Encoder x4
- Data Entry/Song Level Encoder x1
- Master Volume Knob Part Level Encoder x2
- EQ/FX Encoder x4
- Data Entry/Song Level Encoder x1
- Master Volumer Knob
- Player MIDI: No
- Player Audio: .wav, .aiff, .mp3, in all format, frequenct and bit rate
- Recorder Audio: .wav (48 kHz, 32-bit floating) on USB memory
- Recorder MIDI: No
- Temperament: 8 types
- User Temperament: Yes; 3 User
- Rhythm Patterns: X MURE App for iPhone and iPad (Free) with multitracks audio patterns
- Connector Output: Output Jacks (L/MONO, R); 1/4-inch phono type
- Connector Phones: 1 x 1/4-inch jack, 1 x mini-jack
- Connector Foot 1: Damper/Morphing Assignable
- Connector Foot 2: Assignable
- Connector Foot 3: Expression/Assignable
- Connector - Leslie 8 Pin: No
- Connector MIDI: IN, OUT, THRU
- Connector USB: TO HOST(MIDI), TO DEVICE (MEMORY)
- Connector AUX IN: 1 jack (stero mini-jack)
- Wi-Fi: Yes, ready for future software version
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Display: Graphic LCD 128 x 64 dots Organic LED, high contrast type
- Power Consumption:
- Maximum: 11W
- "ERP" Level VI for Echo efficiency on standby consumption
- Dimensions (L x D x H): 1062 mm x 337 mm x 110 mm
- Weight: 10 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.