View Full Description
Perfect For Schools
This CTK-3400 Casio keyboard has been stripped down to encompass the fundamentals of keyboard playing. Without any distracting extra functions and gizmos, this instrument is an ideal focused and informative classroom tool. With the learning system, practice pieces are split into individual sections of several bars. Each section can be learned and practised in turn before putting them back together into a complete piece.
X-Frame Keyboard Stand by Gear4music
The X-frame Keyboard Stand included in this bundle is fitted with rubber coverings on all contact points protecting your instrument from scratches and slips. The rectangle section steel braces and round tube section feet and support arms are all durable and strong for secure positioning. The keyboard stand has five easily adjustable height positions. The end pieces are detachable, and the stand folds flat for easy transportation and storage.
Adjustable Keyboard / Piano Bench by Gear4music
Also included in this bundle is an adjustable bench for use with keyboards or pianos. The adjustable height means it is suitable for a wide range of ages, with three separate heights, and the black finish gives it an understated style which matches most dark pianos and keyboards.
HP-170 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music
The HP-170 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music can be used for a wide variety of audio applications, including instrument play, studio and live work or as general purpose headphones. They come with a mini jack connection and a 1/4" jack adapter to allow connection to a wide variety of equipment.
- Keyboard: 61 Standard Size Keys
- Touch Response: 2 sensitivity levels, off
- Polyphony (maximum): 48
- Tones: 200
- Rhythms/Patterns: 120 built-in rhythms
- Auto-Accompaniment: Yes
- Key Transpose: Yes
- Lesson Function: Yes
- Speakers: 10cm x 2
- Dimensions: 94.6 x 30.7 x 9.2cm
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Audio In: Stereo mini jack
- AC Adapter: Casio AD-E95100
- USB: Type B
- Sustain Jack: Yes
X-Frame Keyboard Stand by Gear4music Specs
- Height Positions: 1000mm, 940mm, 860mm, 760mm, 650mm
- Width Positions: 300mm, 450mm, 590mm, 700mm, 810mm
- Max. Weight Load: 45kg
- Weight: 4.0kg
Adjustable Keyboard / Piano Bench by Gear4music
- Cushion Dimensions: 400mm x 300mm
- Load Capacity: 110kgs
- Height: 430/480mm
HP-170 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music Included Accessories
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 1 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 1 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.