Analogue Solutions Fusebox
Analogue Solutions FuseboxDetails
The Analogue Solutions Fusebox is a stand-alone semi modular analogue mono synthesizer containing the legendary Analogue Solutions vintage synth sound. The synthesizer consists of 3 voltage control oscillators (VCO) generating both sawtooth and square waves. The Fusebox synthesizer is also fitted with LFO modulation and 12db filter controls for endless creativity. In addition it is equipped with a 16-step arpeggiator, patternator and a special pitch transposer (interval generator) featuring 6 rotary knobs for setting different pitches and your own interesting patterns. No presets are included, however, there are multiple options for creating your own unique sounds and the synthesizer can be used right out of the box with no need to plug in MIDI.
Product Ref: 98137View Full Description
Buy on finance from £36.51 per month Finance from £36.51 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Parameters & Controls
The Analogue Solutions Fusebox features a wide range of parameters and controls to allow maximum flexibility and creativity for sound manipulation. Included is the standard LFO modulation with a choice of either sine or square waves to alter your sounds as well as the multi mode 12db filter featuring Low pass, High pass, Band pass, and Notch filters making it very versatile. It boasts a interval generator which is a special type of pitch transposer. You can set 6 different pitches to each switch and can then transpose the VCOs manually to create live performances. The interval generator is great when used together with the arpeggiator and/or patternator. Additionally the 2 beat knobs can be used to alter the rhythm of the 8 step gate.
The sleek design of the Fusebox not only features real analogue hardwood provided by a sustainable source, but also a unique flexible casing. This unique case allows you to lay the synth flat with a few easy adjustments depending on preference.
Patching & Connectivity
There are an extensive amount of 3.5mm input and output sources for each and every control which can all be cross-patched with each other to create an unlimited amount of sounds. The Fusebox also features MIDI In, Out, Thru for connecting a keyboard allowing you to play your own notes.
3 Voltage Control Oscillators
The Analogue Solutions Fusebox consists of 3 VCOs with a numerous amount of rotary control knobs for tonal shaping. VCO 1 is fitted with an octave switch allowing you to easily switch the pitch up or down by 12 pitches. VCO 2 and 3 both include a wide range switch to make the tune range very wide. In addition, VCO 2 and 3 can both be used as LFOs. As well as this, VCO 2 and 3 are equipped with detune knobs allowing the oscillators to go out of phase with each other to make a more organic, dynamic, thicker sound or even extremely out of tune electronic sounds.
- 3 VCOs featuring sawtooth and square wave
- CV inputs for pitch and pulse width
- Manual Pulse width
- 3.5mm Jack for patch cables
- Detune rotary knobs
- VCO 1: Octave Switch, Cross Modulation Switch (FM)
- VCO 2: Wide range switch, oscillator sync
- VCO 3: Wide range switch, MIDI pitch control can be disabled to make this a free running oscillator
- VCO 2 and 3 can both be used as LFOs
- White Noise
- LFO modulation with sine a square wave
- Sub oscillator, taken from VCO 3
- Mixer with Mute switches and additional audio inputs
- Multimode 12db filter – featuring low pass, high pass, band pass, and notch filters
- VCA – with EG and Thru (bypass) switch
LFO with delay (fade in) feature
- 2 Envelopes with Triggering options
- MIDI In, Out, Thru
- Interval generator
- Arpeggiator - will transmit the notes to MIDI Out
- Patternator – this is a unique type of sequencer / rhythm generator
- Use the 4 CV control to create melodic loops change the loop using the Skip and Reset switches in real time
- 2 Beat knobs to alter the 8 step gate / trigger pattern generator
- Unique artistic case design
- MIDI to CV output socket including clock
- Weight: 9.5kg
- Dimensions: 45 x 14 x 30cm
- Rack size: 7U
- Power: 15V AC output (NOT DC), 2.1mm plug
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.