View Full Description
A Quality Desktop Synthesizer
The Virus Ti2 Desktop Synthesizer boasts premium quality semi-weighted keys and loads of tactile control, including a tap tempo button. It is a performer's command station. The Ti2 delivers fantastic performance with its studio-level pro grade D/A converters and balanced outputs. You can process other instruments by feeding them through the Virus sound engine using the analogue inputs to open up a completely new level of interaction with your band members.
Click on the links below for MP3 demos of the Access Virus Ti2
Three Main Oscillators and One Sub Oscillator Per Voice
A main oscillator can comprise of various oscillator types including the classic virtual analog oscillators (saw, variable pulse, sine, triangle, 62 spectral waves with several FM modes) and hypersaw (a multi saw-tooth oscillator with up to 9 stacked oscillators, 9 sub oscillators and sync oscillator at the same time). Wavetable oscillators with 100 multi-index wavetables feature variable resolution and optional pulse-width modulation. Graintable oscillators apply granular synthesis techniques for independent control of pitch and formants to warp a waveform beyond recognition. Formant oscillators sound like running a signal through a massive, modulatable filterbank with hundreds of resonant bands being morphed by the wavetable index.
Two Fully Independent Filters
The TI2 features two fully independent filters (lowpass, highpass, bandpass, bandstop) with an optional saturation module located in between both filter blocks. The saturation module can add one of several distortions and lo-fi effects or an additional low/- high-pass filter. Optional self-resonating Moog cascade filter simulation with circuit overload and 1-4 poles.
Two-Dimensional Modulation Matrix with Six Slots
1 source and 3 modulation targets each. Every feasible parameter can be modulated in realtime. Three LFOs with additional hardwired destinations along with one user-definable slot and two lightning-fast, multi-stage envelopes (ADSTR) - LFOs can be used as ramp generators as well.
Explore the FX Section
The FX section has independent delay and reverb per patch (even in multi mode), along with multiple distortion/lo-fi algorithms, phaser, chorus/flanger, character control, ring modulator/shifter, EQ plus a global vocoder. There is no difference between single and multi modes - patches sound exactly the same.
Each patch contains it's own arpeggiator pattern, featuring 32 programmable steps (length and velocity can be adjusted per step) along with a global control for swing/shuffle timing and one for note lengths. Pretty much every parameter including the pattern itself, the amount of octaves and many more can be controlled using the modulation matrix.
6 balanced outputs (+4dB), backed by 192 Khz/24bit D/A converters, with soft-limiting. Two inputs with 24-bit A/D. Dedicated headphone out. MIDI in, out, and thru. S/PDIF digital audio (44.1/48 kHz) inputs & outputs. USB is used for MIDI and audio transmission (adding 3 additional stereo audio outputs) and works at 12Mb/s.
"More addictive and deadlier than ever - this is one Virus that you won't mind catching." - MusicRadar
Features and Specifications
For further information about the Access Virus Ti2, please download the PDF from the link below.
- Surround Sound Output: Every part can be panned dynamically between two stereo outputs for quadraphonic effects.
- Hardware controls: 32 knobs, 43 buttons, 73 LEDs and Pitch/-Modulation wheel if applicable.
- Polyphony: Between 25 to 110 voices*, depending on the complexity of the patch. *_Estimates are based on single mode performance results may vary in multi mode.
- Multi Mode: Multi programs can have fully-independent embedded singles, without the links to single banks required by most synths. This provides freedom from breaking other programs.
- Memory: 1024 RAM and 3328 ROM sounds, 16 embedded multi patches along with 112 conventional multi slots, 16 parts in multi mode.
- Included: Power supply, power cable, Printed quick start manual, USB cable, software download instructions
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.