Sonos PLAYBAR, PLAY:1 and SUB 5.1 Wireless Cinema Bundle
Sonos PLAYBAR, PLAY:1 and SUB 5.1 Wireless Cinema BundleDetails
This SONOS 5.1 home cinema bundle is the perfect way to transform your home movie experience into a truly cinematic event. The PLAYBAR and 2 x PLAY 1 speakers offer stunning detail and speech clarity, which combined with the deep and powerful bass of the SONOS SUB results in an truly incredible audio performance. Redefining home cinema, this system offers Hi-Fi sound quality alongside easy set-up and expandable cable free connectivity.
Product Ref: 56028View Full Description
Buy on finance from £47.68 per month Finance from £47.68 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Access to All Music
The Sonos PLAYBAR and SUB 3.1 comes pre-loaded with Internet radio stations. Get over 100,000 free radio stations, shows and podcasts free of charge and browse by type or radio host. Sonos works seamlessly with a host of popular music streaming services and streams content to the room of your choice. You can also play music stored on up to 16 PCs, Macs or NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices on your home network.
Wireless App Control
You can control all your music and rooms with an Android® device, iPhone®, iPod Touch® and iPad®. A free app lets you control the PLAYBAR and SUB 3.1 from the palm of your hand. If you have multiple music players you can control what music is playing in every room, from anywhere in your house. Sonos Controllers aren't tied to a specific player so you can use any controller to control the music and volume in all your rooms. The software is included to use any Mac or PC as a controller too.
An Immersive Sound Experience
The Sonos PLAYBAR provides easy connectivity to your TV with a single optical cable and plays everything connected to it; from games consoles to satellite boxes. The PLAYBAR features 9 amplified speakers: 6 midrange and 3 tweeters which radiate powerful bass tones, sculpted mid-range and clear high frequencies, giving you a deep, immersive sound experience. Automatic equalisation adjusts the system for rich, seamless performance, without the need for user input or expertise
Expandable Sound System
The PLAYBAR can be expanded into a 3.1 setup by adding a Sonos SUB subwoofer, or to a 5.1 system with a pair of Sonos PLAY:3s. The soundbar's attractive design is clean and subtle, suitable for any home environment, it can sit underneath your TV on a table or be mounted horizontally against a wall to save space.
Sonos SUB 5.1:
Ultimate Sound with No Vibration
The Sonos SUB delivers layers of deep bottomless sound, with no vibration from two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face allowing for ultimate sound and energy distribution with no cabinet buzz or rattle. Two class-D digital amplifiers are featured and have been professionally tuned to complement the speakers and acoustic architecture, with frequency response down to 25Hz for smooth bass delivery and highly detailed audio.
The SUB can go anywhere and deliver music into your home wirelessly. Music players and controllers work on your home WiFi network or they can establish their own secure network using Sonosnet Wireless Mesh Technology. This uses sophisticated MIMO (multiple input, multiple output) technology, multiple antennas and radios together to boost signal strength and reach remote locations. This allows you to play different music in each room simultaneously or sync each room together and play the same all over your house in perfect unison.
The Sonos SUB is simple and easy to use. Simply put it in any room and connect it to your home WiFi network using the free Sonos Controller App. The easy System Set up software provides on-screen prompts on any controller.
The expandable design means you can add more and more speakers over time and build up your system for true multi-room music. The system will also automatically notify you of updates and new features once registered and can be easily updated with the press of one button.
Sonos PLAY 1:
Crystal Clear Hi-Fi Sound
The Play:1 is custom designed by Sonos to produce rich, powerful HiFi sound that's crystal clear at any volume. It contains two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speakers and acoustic architecture. One tweeter creates a crisp and accurate high frequency response plus a 3.5''/9 cm mid-woofer ensures the faithful reproduction of mid-range frequencies crucial for accurate playback of vocals and instruments, as well as delivery of deep, rich bass.
The versatile Play:1 can be used as a stereo pair - turn two Play:1s into separate left and right channel speakers to create wider, bigger and deeper sound. Alternatively, add two Play:1 speakers to Playbar and Sub for a true 5.1 surround sound experience.
- Amplifier: Nine Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speakers and acoustic architecture
- 3.0 Home Theatre: PLAYBAR's nine-speaker design plunges you into the cinematic action, with huge waves of sound that raise goose bumps while capturing every whisper and footfall. The player connects to your TV with a single cable and plays all sources, including satellite boxes and games consoles.
- 3.1 Home Theatre: Pair PLAYBAR with SUB, and with the push of a button you can add spine-curling bass to your cinematic experience-wirelessly.
- 5.1 Home Theatre: Add Play:3 speakers to your PLAYBAR and SUB for a true surround sound experience that plunges you deeply into the cinematic and gaming action on your screen. Sleek and understated with wireless control, this deeply immersive home theatre experience wraps you in crystal-clear, state-of-the-art Sonos sound.
- System Requirements: TV with optical audio output. Broadband Internet. One Sonos component wired to router. Sonos Controller App.
- Operating Systems (for stored files): Windows® XP SP3 and higher; Mac running OS X 10.6.8 or greater; NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices supporting CIFS
- Music Services Supported: Sonos works seamlessly with Amazon Music, Deezer, iHeartRadio, JB Hi-Fi NOW, JUKE, Last.fm, MOG, Pandora®, Rdio® Rhapsody®, SiriusXM® Internet Radio, Slacker® Radio, Songl, Songza, Spotify®, Stitcher SmartRadio®, TuneIn, Wolfgang's Vault®, WiMP and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks.
- Internet Radio Supported: Streaming MP3, WMA
- Supported Studio Formats: Support for compressed MP3, iTunes Plus, WMA (inc. purchased Windows Media downloads), AAC (MPEG4), AAC+, Ogg Vorbis, Audible (format 4), Apple Lpssless, Flac (lossless) music files, as well as uncompressed WAV and AIFF files. Native support for 44.1kHz sample rates. Additional support for 48kHz, 24kHz, 22kHz, 16kHz, 11kHz and 8kHz sample rates. Note: Apple "Fairplay", WMA DRM and WMA Lossless formats not currently supported. Previously purchased Apple "Fairplay" DRM-protected songs may be upgraded.
- Album Art Supported: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
- Playlists supported: iTunes®, Rhapsody, WinAmp®, Windows Media Player® and MusicMatch® (.m3u, .pls, .wpl)
- Playback Modes: Crossfade, shuffle, repeat
- Control: Control PLAYBAR volume and mute using your existing TV, cable or universal remote. Or download the free Sonos app to control PLAYBAR from your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac computer.
Sonos SUB 5.1:
- Amplifier: Two class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speakers and acoustic architecture
- Speakers: Two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face for deeper, richer sound and zero cabinet buzz or rattle
- Dual Acoustic Ports: Carefully tuned to enhance the SUB performance
- Frequency Response: Plays down to 25Hz
- All Digital Sound: All filter settings, active equalisation and time alignment are done digitally through state-of-the art DSP circuitry for zero-loss audio quality and energy
- Automatic Equalisation: The system automatically adjusts audio settings to perfectly balance your SUB and the paired Sonos component to ensure amazing sound quality
Sonos PLAY 1:
- Design: Custom designed by Sonos to produce rich, powerful HiFi sound that's crystal clear at any volume
- Amplifier: Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speakers and acoustic architecture
- Tweeter: One tweeter creates a crisp and accurate high frequency response
- Mid-Woofer: One 3.5 in/9 cm mid-woofer ensures the faithful reproduction of mid-range frequencies crucial for accurate playback of vocals and insrtuments, as well as delivery of deep, rich bass
- Stereo Pair: Turn two Play:1s into separate left and right channel speakers to create wider, bigger and deeper sound
- 5.1 Home Theatre: Add two Play:1 speakers to Playbar and Sub for a true surround sound experience
- Wireless Connectivity: Works on your home WiFi netowrk with any 802.11b/g, 2.4GHz broadcast capable router. Also works on SonosNet, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network dedicated exclusively for your Sonos system to reduce WiFi interference
- Sonosnet Extender: Functions to extend and enhance the power of SonosNet 2.0
- Ethernet Port: One 10/100Mbps Ethernet port
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.