Shure KSE1500 Electrostatic Earphone System
Shure KSE1500 Electrostatic Earphone SystemDetails
The Shure KSE1500 is the world's first Electrostatic Sound Isolating earphone system, consisting of a single MicroDriver design and a USB digital-to-analogue-converter (DAC). The custom-designed earphone cable specifically isolates each conductor, while the electrostatic technology provides the fastest transient response available and exceptionally high correlation to the source audio with unparalleled clarity and detail. Featuring a 24-bit/96kHz conversion rate and a customisable 4-band EQ, the Shure KSE1500 headphone amplifier provides enhanced audio control and superior audio fidelity. The included assortment of accessories allows you to use the KSE1500 earphone system with Mac and Windows computers, along with Android and iOS devices.
Product Ref: 89229View Full Description
Buy on finance from £68.55 per month Finance from £68.55 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
After years of detailed research and advanced development, the Shure KSE1500 Electrostatic Earphone System defines a new standard in high-fidelity, portable audio listening. Perfect for audiophiles and discerning audio enthusiasts, the KSE1500 delivers unparalleled frequency reproduction combined with the sophisticated design of the premium Shure fit and finish.
Unprecedented Electrostatic Technology
The KSE1500 earphones feature a single MicroDriver design per earphone with state-of-the-art electrostatic technology. This innovative technology utilises a virtually weightless, massless diaphragm which is surrounded by an electrostatic field generated by back plates that manage charge oscillation. All of this combined results in the fastest, most accurate transient response and unrivalled sonic performance.
- Four customisable settings to manage audio playback preferences
- 4-band parametric EQ features five preset settings
- Streamlined controls for quick and simple, user-friendly navigation throughout the amplifier settings
- The first application of electrostatic technology for sound isolating earphones featuring a single MicroDriver design
- Integrated USB-rechargeable battery can conveniently charge from provided wall charger or computer, even when streaming USB audio from computer
- Lightweight, ergonomic earphone shape minimises ear fatigue while comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise
- Custom-designed earphone cable specifically isolates each conductor
- Compatible with Mac, PC, iOS and Android devices via the supplied accessory assortment, including Micro-B to Lightning and Micro-B OTG cables
- Selectable digital or analogue input signal processing; digital audio input via USB; analogue signal path via standard 3.5mm (1/8") "Line In" input/switch
- Bit depth for digital audio input signal processing: 16-bit or 24-bit, 24-bit/96kHz conforms to the High-Resolution Audio standards verified by the Japan Audio Society
- Premium Shure fit and finish and construction featuring an elegantly machined black aluminium housing, manufactured to exacting Shure quality standards
- Frequency Range: 10Hz - 50kHz
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-Ion
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 3.6V DC
- Battery Life:
- Analog Input: Up to 10 Hours (Bypass EQ Mode)
- USB Input, Analog Input: Up to 7 Hours (EQ Mode)
- Bias Voltage: 200V DC
- Output Voltage: ±200V, Maximum
- Output Current: ≤1 mA
- Display: OLED
- Dimensions: 111mm x 59mm x 21mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 44g
- Bit Depth: 16-Bit/24-Bit
- Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz/48kHz/88.2kHz/96kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Up to 107dB A-Weighted
- Adjustable Gain Range: -40dB to +60dB
- Limiter: Selectable Analog RMS Limiter
- EQ: 4-Band Parametric
- USB Input: USB Micro-B
- Line Input: 3.5mm (1/8'')
- Charging Requirements: USB-Powered, 5V/0.5A to 1A
- Housing: Black Anodised Aluminium
- MicroDriver: Electrostatic
- Frequency Range: 10Hz - 50kHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 113dB SPL/mW, 1kHz at 3
- Sound Isolation: 37dB, Maximum
- Connector Type: LEMO
- Cable Type: Detachable
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.