Vox MV50 Rock Compact Guitar Amp Head
Vox MV50 Rock Compact Guitar Amp HeadDetails
Product Ref: 84688View Full Description
Buy on finance from £4.74 per month Finance from £4.74 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Nutube Is The New Vacuum Tube
Introduced in 2015, Nutube is a revolutionary new vacuum tube that is becoming more and more popular. Nutube is similar to a conventional vacuum tube and features an anode grid filament structure, operating the same as a triode vacuum for an authentic tube amp tone. This compact amplifier head uses a unique analog preamp design and offers a low power, low voltage mini head that can be easily taken anywhere.
The MV50 amp head is available in three different models - Clean, AC and Rock. In this Rock model, players can achieve a full host of aggressive high gain tones, perfect for rock and metal guitarists.
Achieve The Dynamics & Feel Of A Tube Amp
Despite its compact size, the MV50 includes a class D power amp that has been especially designed to interact with the internal circuit, for a quiet and reliable performance. This versatile amp head faithfully amplifies the character of the vacuum tube sound that’s generated by the Nutube equipped pre-amp circuit. This circuit is also sensitive to every nuance of your playing style, offering dynamics that are true to your tone and an authentic playing experience.
The MV50 features a FLAT mode and an EQ switch for use with larger speaker cabinets, allowing you to achieve excellent low-end and accentuation of high frequencies, that other small models would usually struggle to reach. When connected to a small-sized cabinet, you can set the EQ switch to DEEP mode to retain a rich low-frequency range and prevent the high frequencies from becoming too pronounced.
For enhanced connectivity, the MV50 also features a line/headphone output, allowing you to connect directly to a mixer or audio interface for recording sessions. As well as outputs, the MV50 also features a cabinet simulator circuit that faithfully reproduces the characteristics of a cabinet and the air it moves.
"It's ideal for at home practice and studio recording and it's small enough to fit in your gig bag to take to a rehearsal or gig, maybe to use with a serious FX processor like an Axe-FX to drive a monitor, while still being loud enough to stand its ground if you do wish to use it as your main amp for smaller venues." Guitar Interactive Magazine
Read the full review here.
- Ultra-compact amp head that you can easily carry in one hand
- Monstrous sound with 50W of output power, all in an unbelievable size
- Equipped with an analog preamp driven by Nutube, the new vacuum tube that shrinks the size of conventional tubes, but retains the tone
- Three distinct amplifier voices are offered: Clean, AC, and Rock
- MV50’s circuit design was meticulously crafted to closely resemble classic analog circuitry
- Equipped with a Class D power amp for quiet, efficient and reliable performance
- EQ Switch adds or cuts low-end for pairing with a variety of cabinets
- Line/headphone out with cabinet emulation for direct recording or live performances
- Modern design with a mirror-finish front and VU meter
- An ideal match with VOX’s new speaker cabinets, the BC108 and BC112
- Integrated carry handle for portable use
- Input/Output Jacks: INPUT x 1, LINE/PHONES x 1, SPEAKER OUT x 1
- Preamp: Nutube 6P1
- Output Power： Max 50W RMS@4Ω, 25W RMS@8Ω, 12.5W RMS@16Ω
- Power Supply: AC adapter DC19V
- Current Consumption: 3.43A
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 135mm x 100mm x 75mm/5.31” x 3.94” x 2.95”
- Weight: 540g/1.19 lbs.
- Included Items: AC adapter
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.