View Full Description
Limited Edition White Bronco Finish
Inspired by the custom colours of models made in the 60s, Vox has added a sophisticated sense of design to their amps with the White Bronco finish. The sleek, smart colour will add a feel of cleanliness to your performance, with its classic diamond grill cloth beautifully offsetting the vivid white hue.
Top Boost Sound
Introduced in the 1960s, the original VOX AC10C1 has become a highly coveted piece of Vox history. The new, all-tube AC10C1 continues the legacy of the original and offers 10 watts of classic Vox Top Boost tone, reverb, and a master volume.
Equipped with Vox's famous Top Boost tone circuit, the Vox AC10C1 White Bronco has fascinated guitarists around the world for over fifty years. This innovative tone circuit is capable of achieving that classic Vox tone at low volume levels, and also delivering a massive crunch or the clean, classic “chime,” the essence of Vox's identity.
The original 1960s AC10 featured a single tone control, however this new model with its stunning new finish now includes a Bass and Treble circuit that adds a different and versatile tone setup, which enhances the various levels of gain.
As well as Bass and Treble, the AC10C1 also includes gain and master volume which allows any player to easily dial up a classic valve tone. The Gain control goes from dynamic clean to rich, warm overdrive with the Bass and Treble adding further tonal shaping.
Compact & Portable
As well as offering a superb tone and stunning looks, the Vox AC10C1 is constructed to the highest standards you would expect from Vox, and is equipped with a Bakelite handle for easy transportation, and rubber feet for stability. This classic appearance maintains the traditional Vox look, and will complement any other Vox product that the user may already have.
Limited Edition model in a sophisticated White Bronco colour
- 10-Watts of valve power and tone
- Gain and Volume controls allows for the right amount of overdrive at different volume levels
- Bass and Treble tone controls
- Studio quality reverb
- A full valve compliment of 2 × 12AX7 preamp values and 2 × EL84 power valves
- Superior tone from a 1 × 10-inch Celestion VX10 speaker
- An jack connector for attaching an external speaker
- Lightweight and portable
- Compact, Lightweight and Portable
- Retro Bakelite handle
- Output Power: 10W RMS
- Controls: Gain, Bass, Treble, Reverb, Volume
- Tube Compliment: 2 x 12AX7, 2 x EL84
- Speaker: 10-inch Celestion VX10
- Input Jack: Input jack
- Output Jack: External Speaker jack
- Colour: White Bronco
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 520 x 210 x 410 mm/20.47"x8.27"x16.14"
- Weight: 12.3kg/27.12 lbs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.