Squier by Fender Vintage Modified Telecaster Deluxe Guitar, Black
Squier by Fender Vintage Modified Telecaster Deluxe Guitar, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 27483View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.60 per month Finance from £8.60 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Lightweight Basswood Body
The Squier by Fender Vintage Modified Telecaster features a basswood body that's lightweight and produces a fat, well balanced tone with a muscular midrange, and a soft and breathy feel to its sound. Players can also benefit from the familiar Telecaster body shape, that allows easier access to the higher frets and fluid hand flexibility across the whole fingerboard. For aesthetic appeal, the Gloss Polyester finish protects the guitar from wear and tear, and gives it a smooth texture.
The neck has a comfortable "C" profile, while the maple fingerboard is mounted with 21 medium jumbo frets for easy string bends and vibrato. The fingerboard has a modern 12'' radius to provide a lower action and faster playability.
Wide Range Humbuckers
The original Deluxe Telecaster introduced humbucking pickups to satisfy the demands of guitarists of the time. This Deluxe Telecaster features similar "Wide Range" humbuckers to deliver a full frequency response which makes the most of the resonant solid body design. The pickups are wired with a 3-way switch and dual volume/tone controls for all your tone shaping requirements. This provides a versatile setup that can achieve a large range of sounds.
- Wide Range humbucking pickups provide clear and detailed tone, smooth and warm with plenty of cut
- Lightweight basswood body is perfect for beginners
- Single cutaway allows easier access to the higher frets
- 6-Saddle chrome string-through-body Tele with stamped saddles
- Modern "C" shape maple neck offers comfortable playability
- Neck features a vintage-tinted gloss finish for an authentic aged appearance
- Stratocaster headstock and 21-fret maple fingerboard
- Vintage-style tuners add to the retro theme
- Series: Vintage Modified
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Colour: Black
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Scale Length: 25.5''
- Fingerboard Radius: 12''
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium jumbo
- Nut: PPS
- Nut Width: 1.650''
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Wide Range Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Wide Range Humbucking
- Controls: Volume X 2, Tone X 2
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle Switch
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Chrome String-Through-Body Tele with Stamped Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Case: None
- Accessories: None
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.