Source Audio Soleman MIDI Foot Controller
Source Audio Soleman MIDI Foot ControllerDetails
The Source Audio Soleman MIDI Foot Controller is a highly configurable foot controller in a compact footswitch unit. This versatile unit features two hardware MIDI outputs for connecting to external devices, as well as a USB-MIDI interface for direct control of MIDI software, virtual instruments, synths or plug-ins. With basic four switch layout, each switch allows you to effortlessly scroll through scroll through scenes, launch individual MIDI messages, step through set lists, or trigger highly customizable MIDI macros. The Soleman also features a high-contrast LCD screen, which is ideal for dark stages. With its compact size and versatility, the Soleman is the perfect accessory for any creative guitarist looking for a unique tone.
Product Ref: 79572View Full Description
Spend another £21.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Soleman MIDI Foot Controller is equipped with three individual modes that let you achieve the perfect sound including Scene, List and Panel. Scene Mode allows you to scroll through programs in sequential order, as well as output Program Change messages, Note On messages, or Macros. Scene is the simplest mode in this unit and matches the functionality of most basic MIDI controllers on the market.
Scenes store preset information for multiple effects pedals in the same system, with the benefit of being able to save and recall those presets all at the same time with a single program change message. This is an ideal tool for guitarists who have many different sounds.
List Mode is similar to Scene Mode in many ways as scenes can be selected using the Previous and Next footswitches, and each scene will output a corresponding MIDI Program Change message. List Mode allows the user to have complete control of the order of the Scenes. In addition, users can create up to 64 custom Lists, each containing up to 90 Scenes giving you room to tailor your own unique sound.
The final mode is Panel Mode, which is also the most powerful and flexible operating mode of the Soleman unit. Whilst using Panel mode, each footswitch can send a completely customizable MIDI message when it is activated, as well as a different MIDI message when it is deactivated. Panel mode allows the user to create a control surface that is highly customized for their specific needs.
The Source Audio Soleman MIDI Foot Controller is equipped with USB capability and allows users to connect a computer (Mac or Windows) to the Soleman’s USB port using a standard mini USB cable. When using this USB section, the Soleman will be automatically recognised by Mac and Windows computers for a quick and easy connection. With its USB capabilities, the Soleman has a USB-MIDI MIDI interface for direct control of MIDI-compatible software such as DAWs (Digital Audio Workstations), virtual instruments, synths, or VST plugins.
The expression input allows the user to use a passive expression pedal to generate MIDI continuous controller messages in a very flexible manner, providing direct expressive control over MIDI-compatible devices and software. In addition, the Soleman has an Expression Calibration function which makes it compatible with expression pedals that have a wide range of different resistances.
As well as providing a versatile unit for achieving the perfect sound, the Soleman also features a high-contrast LCD which is visible in light conditions ranging from a dark stages to direct sunlight. This convenient display screen shows relevant information about scenes, set lists, MIDI configuration, expression outputs, and other modes for easy navigation.
- Four Footswitches—Use the footswitches to scroll through presets, launch individual MIDI messages, step through set lists, or trigger highly customizable MIDI macros
- Configure footswitch functionality with any of the Soleman’s three useful control modes.
- Scene Mode allows you to scroll through all of the Soleman’s 128 Scenes in order with the onboard foot switches
- List Mode lets you arrange scenes in any order and step through them in sequence, with up to 64 Lists, each containing up to 90 scenes
- Panel Mode lets you store up to 64 “Panels.” Within each panel, assign specific functions to each of the four footswitches like Program Change, Continuous Controller, and Note On/Off messages. Or assign multiple commands to a single footswitch with macro messages
- Create custom names for individual scenes which are easily read on dark stages via the pedal’s high-contrast LCD display
- USB Editor Software runs on Windows / Mac and connects to the Soleman via USB
- Connect to up to two external hardware MIDI devices directly to the SoleMan using the standard 5-pin DIN connectors
- The Soleman is a USB MIDI device that can be used in digital audio workstation (DAW) software or to control software synthesizers and virtual instruments. It is compatible with built-in drivers on all supported operating systems, so no additional driver installation is required.
- An expression input accepts a passive expression pedal and converts it to Continuous Controller (CC) MIDI messages on the MIDI outputs
- Tap Tempo switch allows you to create on-the-fly MIDI clock messages, which can be simultaneously distributed to all connected pedals, rack systems and software
- External Switch Port alllows for an additional two-footswitch controller to make navigation more convenient.
- Includes 9v DC power supply
- Anodized Aluminum Housing is ideal for day to day use
- Dimensions: L: 10.5 in./26.7cm x W: 3.75 in./9.5cm x H: 2.75 in./7cm
- Weight: 2.2 lb./1 kg
- Power Output: 300mA / Negative tip / Pedal draws 80mA
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.