View Full Description
Solid Mahogany Body
The C-1 E/A features a semi-hollow body constructed from high quality Mahogany to produce powerful tones. The Flamed Maple top provides a unique and stylish look, while its arched contour provides a great resonance to enhance the natural tones of the body wood. The Mahogany body offers naturally rich, warm tones, with a balance of grind and bite to create tights lows and appealing highs. The wood offers the guitar an excellent amounts of depth, providing an incredible sustain. With natural binding, chrome hardware, and a Fishman powerbridge, the Schecter is given a cat’s eye finish to create a visually stunning look that shows of the natural flaming of the Maple.
Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard
The 3-piece Mahogany neck and Rosewood fingerboard has been designed with a thin ”C” shape to offer a smooth, fast play. The naturally oily Rosewood fingerboard absorbs stray overtones, offering a rich sound. The Mahogany/Rosewood combination produces warm, mellow tones with complex highs, thick, creamy lows, and an appealing midrange. Also featured are Grover machine heads, a Graph Tech nut, and mother of pearl dot inlays on the fretboard.
Schecter Diamond Plus Pickups
The Schecter C-1 features a set of Schecter Diamond Plus humbuckers, designed with over-wound coils and ceramic magnets to give a high output that offer plenty of energy and push. The coil tap feature also allows you to switch to sparkling single coil, making the Schecter an incredibly versatile guitar. For even more string tension, clarity and sustain, the guitar features classic design Tune-O-Matic bridge with Schecter string-thru-body tail.
Fishman Piezo Powerbridge
With a Fishman powerbridge, the Schecter is able to create acoustic and electro acoustic tones, whilst keeping the strong stable. Featuring its own controls, the powerbridge can be used to add an acoustic feel to the guitars sound, offering a whole range of tonal possibilities. Installed with a TonePros T1Z tailpiece, the Fishman bridge keeps the guitars stings in tune, whilst adding an extra layer of depth and detail to the guitars tone.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Body: Mahogany
- Contour: Arched Top
- Bridge: Fishman Powerbridge (Piezo) w/ TonePros T1Z Tailpiece
- Construction: Set-Neck w/ Ultra-Access
- Binding: Natural
- Finish: Cat’s Eye
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-Pc
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 14”
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut: Graph tech XL Ivory Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Dots
- Neck Shape: Thin “C”
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond Plus
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond Plus
- Magnetic Volume
- Magnetic Tone (Push/Pull)
- Piezo Volume
- Piezo Tone
- 3-Way Output Switch (Magnetic/Both/Piezo)
- 3-Way Pickup Switch (Magnetic Pickups)
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screws
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.