Line 6 Relay G30 Wireless Guitar System
Line 6 Relay G30 Wireless Guitar SystemDetails
Product Ref: 14378View Full Description
Buy on finance from £4.34 per month Finance from £4.34 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Delivers Pure Tone
The Relay G30 is designed for the musician who values their pure tone, delivering unparalleled sound quality for a pure signal and incredible clarity. The system matches the unique character of standard cables, while the digital technology ensures the signal remains noise free. With its broad frequency range from 10Hz to 20kHz, the G30 features a superior 118dV dynamic range and a compression-free broadcast to give guitars a beautiful high end sparkle, and basses a thundering low end punch. It also provides a crucial touch response that many other wireless systems lack.
Incredible Signal Protection
Unlike traditional analogue systems, the Relay G30 operates within the 2.4GHz ISM band, eliminating the possibilities of TV broadcasts, white space devices, or other sources to interfere with your audio signal. The Relay also features encoded DCL technology to help distinguish your audio from other third party signals, ensuring the integrity of your signal. The system also delivers a consistent and dependable wireless signal quality, letting you venture the to its furthest distance without losing your tone.
Simplistic Yet Powerful Design
The Line 6 G30 is built to be compact and portable, letting you carry it without hindrance. The TBP06 transmitter is small and discreet, letting you simply hide it away, and the receiver can simply sit on your amp, or added to your pedalboard. The LED display’s are clear and easy to read, while the simplistic controls allow for a quick and easy setup.
- 100ft Range, criss-cross the stage with total freedom
- Easy to read LEDs display power, status and battery life
- Compact stompbox format takes up little space
- Works with electric, acoustic, and bass guitars
- License-Free, Worldwide
- Antennas: Internal
- Transmission Format: 4th Gen. Line 6 Proprietary Digital Audio
- Latency: Frequency Response: 10Hz – 20kHz
- Dynamic Range: >118dB
- RF Carrier Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Operation Modes: RF1, RF2
- Compatible Channels: Up To 6
- Frequency Scanning: No
- Scenes: No
- Support For Multiple Transmitters: Multi Channel Switch
- Support For Multiple Instruments: Multi Channel Switch
- Transmission Range: Up To 100 Feet Line-Of-Sight
- Cable Tone: Off, 15” (5m), 30” (9m)
- Model: TBP06
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit Delta Sigma, 128 Times Oversampling
- Input Impedance: 1.3 M-Ohm
- Connectors: 1/4" Male Unbalanced Input Plug
- Controls: Power On/Off, Channel Select
- LED Display: Power, Audio Status
- LCD Display: N/A
- Battery Life (Approx.): 8 Hours (2 x Alkaline Batteries)
- Sleep Mode: No
- Model: G30
- D/A Conversion: 24-bit Delta Sigma, 128 Times Oversampling
- Connections: 1/4" Output
- LED Display: Power On, Data Link, Audio Status
- LCD Display: N/A
- Controls: Channel Select, Cable Tone
- Power: 9vDC 500mA Barrel Connection
- Power Supply: DC-1g (9VDC)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.