Line 6 Pocket POD Guitar Amp Processor
Line 6 Pocket POD Guitar Amp ProcessorDetails
With over 300 custom presets packed into a palm sized package, the Pocket POD is a battery powered portbale effects unit that can be used in front of your amp or solo - simply plug in headphones and play!
Product Ref: 14391View Full Description
Buy on finance from £2.62 per month Finance from £2.62 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Inputs and Outputs
There are different ways to put the Pocket POD to work. Connect the POD directly into your amp or PA and mould your sound using all the amp models and effects. Alternatively use the headphone jack out to play anywhere, anytime without disturbing the neighbours! The CD/MP3 jack means you can jam along with your favourite tracks. The Pocket POD can run off 4 AAA batteries or a 9V DC power plug.
You can also connect the pocket POD to a computer via USB and download free software named Vyzex. This allows you to go even deeper into your tones, create custom sounds and manage your tone library. Visit CustomTone.com and you can download any of the 3000 free presets which have been created by other guitarists from around the world.
The 300 custom presets in POD have been dialled in by some of the world's hottest rock stars including:
- Steve Pedulla - Thursday
- Randy Torres - Project 86
- John Lefler - Dashboard Confessional
- Tim Wheeler - Ash
- Nick Hipa - As I Lay Dying
- Phil Sgrosso - As I Lay Dying
- Jim Ward - Sparta
- Keeley Davis - Sparta
- Matt Scannell - Vertical Horizon
- John Z - Volto
- Tim Mahoney - 311
- Marcos Curiel - P.O.D.
- Bjorn Agren - Razorlight
- Dan Estrin - Hoobastank
- JT Woodruff - Hawthorne Heights
- Jim McGorman - Hawthorne Heights
- Joel Stroetzel - Killswitch Engage
- James Valentine - Maroon 5
To view a table of artist presets please download the PDF below.
Amps and Cabs
Pocket POD comes with 32 classic and modern amp models and 16 cab models allowing you to create killer guitar tones wherever you go. Line 6's A.I.R modelling technology accurately captures the tone and feel of speaker cabs , mics and studios.Mix and match cabs and mics to find the exact sound you're looking for.
Amp Models based on:
- `64 Fender® Deluxe Reverb®
- `59 Fender® Bassman®
- `68 Marshall® Plexi 100 watt
- Marshall® JTM-45 meets Budda Twinmaster
- `60 Tweed Fender® Champ®
- Budda Twinmaster head
- `65 Blackface Fender® Twin Reverb®
- `60 Vox® AC 15
- `60 Vox® AC 30 non-Top Boost
- `85 Mesa/Boogie® Mark IIc+ Clean Channel
- `85 Mesa/Boogie® Mark IIc+ Drive Channel
- Dumble® Overdrive Special Clean Channel
- `95 Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier® Head
- `89 Soldano SLO Super Lead Overdrive
- Dumble® Overdrive Special Drive Channel
- 1987 Roland® JC-120 Jazz Chorus
- Line 6® Insane
Cabinet Models based on:
- 1960 Fender® Tweed Champ®
- 1952 Fender® Tweed Deluxe Reverb®
- 1960 Vox® AC-15
- 1964 Fender® Deluxe Reverb®
- 1965 Fender® Blackface Twin Reverb®
- 1967 Vox® AC-30
- 1995 Matchless Chieftain
- 1959 Fender® Bassman®
- 1996 Marshall® with Vintage 30s
- 1978 Marshall® with stock 70s
- 1968 Marshall® Basketweave with Greenbacks
- Line 6® 4x12
- Line 6® 1x12
- Line 6® 2x12
- Line 6® 4x10
Pocket POD is smaller than most stompboxes but it comes with 16 professionally designed effects models. Use the knobs, buttons and LCD screen to easily tweak effects and the free Vyzek editing software to go even deeper.
Pocket POD Effects
- Compressor: Delay/Compressor
- Tremolo: Delay/Tremolo
- Chorus 1: Delay/Chorus 1
- Chorus 2: Delay/Chorus 2
- Flanger 1: Delay/Flanger1
- Flanger 2: Delay/Flanger2
- Rotary Speaker: Delay/Swell
- Delay: Reverb
Here are a few sounds from the Line 6 Pocket POD:
"For practicing, jamming or just having fun, the Pocket POD is a total no-brainer." Guitar World Holiday Review Guide
- 32 classic amp models
- 16 effects models
- 16 cabinet models
- 300+ artist and song presets
- 36 user presets
- CD/MP3 input jack
- ¼" guitar input
- ¼" amp output
- Recording/headphone output jack
- USB socket for PC/Mac patch editing
- Powered by 4x AAA batteries or optional 9v DC PSU
If you are unsure which of the Line 6 PODs is best for you, take a look at the comparison chart in the PDF below.
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.