Line 6 M5 Stompbox Modeler Guitar Multi Effects Pedal
Line 6 M5 Stompbox Modeler Guitar Multi Effects PedalDetails
M5 Stompbox Modeler is just like other single pedal-size stompboxes - it provides one effect at a time, it's easy to use and takes up a single space on a pedal board. But M5 is also different - it's designed like a Swiss army knife to carve out sonic creativity one brilliant effect at a time with over 100 gain-defying distortions, lush choruses, scintillating reverbs and many other expressive effects from famous Line 6 pedals including DL4 and others. M5 channels the soul and ease of a classic stompbox. Plus, it features heavy-duty, all-metal construction to handle constant stomping and rock and roll-style abuse.
Product Ref: 20588View Full Description
Buy on finance from £2.59 per month Finance from £2.59 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
One good dose of thunder.
Supercharge your pedal board with a single stompbox! M5 Stompbox Modeler is just like other single pedal-size stompboxes - it provides one effect at a time, it's easy to use and it fits your pedal board like a glove. But M5 is also different - it's designed like a Swiss army knife to carve out sonic creativity one brilliant effect at a time. Dare to inspire and be inspired with its 100 gain-defying distortions, lush choruses, scintillating reverbs and many other kinds of expressive effects.
Why buy another pedal every time you'd like a little extra spice? M5 is your buddy who's got the garage filled with half a century's worth of modern and vintage effects. But this time he'll loan out anything from the collection and never ask for it back. From the classic and timeless to the bold and esoteric, M5 has got you covered. Your instant stockpile is robust, easily switchable and well known - many of the effects are from DL4 Delay Modeler, Verbzilla and other famous Line 6 pedals.
M5 costs less than one good single effect pedal, features an easy-to-read screen and is infinitely customizable. Save the world one effect at a time.
Who is it for?
M5 Stompbox Modeler is ideal for all guitarists, especially those who:
- love pedals but can't spend a small fortune collecting them
- want a wide variety of stompbox tones
- don't want to spend all day tweaking tones
- already have a pedal board setup they like
- perform regularly
- use MIDI
- Less is more - compact size is no bigger than one large single effect pedal.
- 100+ modern and vintage distortions, delays, mods, filters, reverbs and more
- Stompbox simple - you didn't have to learn a new language for your old favorites, why start now?
- Totally pro - fully stereo, MIDI capable, expression pedal option, tap tempo and much more.
- Rugged - battle-ready construction you'd expect for something you'll be kicking all the time.
- Simple one-effect-at-a-time design
- Built-in tuner with signal mute
- No menus, no saving, no hassles - turn a knob and your settings remain, just like an analog stompbox
- True Analog bypass or DSP bypass
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.