Fender Standard Stratocaster MN, Lake Placid Blue
Fender Standard Stratocaster MN, Lake Placid BlueDetails
The Fender Standard Stratocaster offers the legendary Fender tone with vintage styling and modern playability. This Stratocaster features a trio of standard single-coil pickups, which combine with the resonant Alder body to produce the authentic stratocaster sparkle with clarity and definition. Other features include a Maple neck with a Maple fingerboard, a vintage-style synchronized tremolo, 5-way pickup switching, a parchment pickguard and matching control knobs.
Product Ref: 15884View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.67 per month Finance from £12.67 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Standard Series by Fender
Standard series guitars and basses deliver the classic Fender sound and style at entry-level prices, while remaining loaded with modern features that ensure unparalleled playability. Crafted with medium jumbo frets, an adjustable truss rod, vintage Fender bridges and more - these instruments are made for performances on stage and in the studio.
The History of the Stratocaster
When many people think of an electric guitar, this is the one that leaps to mind. The Stratocaster is one of the world's most popular guitars and is an elegantly versatile creation that is both a musical and cultural touchstone. Not long after Fender revolutionised music with the Telecaster and the Precision Bass, in 1954 they debuted the Stratocaster and it quickly became universally regarded as the archetypal electric guitar. Sleek and stylish aesthetics, smooth playing and tonally versatile, at the heart the Stratocaster remains a fantastic instrument - producing unmistakable sound with a timeless design. A first choice among players worldwide, there is simply nothing that sings, screams, whispers, moans, roars, rocks and rolls like a Fender Stratocaster.
- Model Name: Standard Stratocaster®, Maple Fingerboard, Lake Placid Blue
- Model Number: 0144602502
- Series: Standard
- Colour: Lake Placid Blue
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern ''C''
- Scale Length: 25.5'' (648mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650'' (42mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Satin Back and Gloss Front
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5'' (241mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
Hardware & Electronics
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Front Coil of Bridge Pickup and Middle Pickup
- Position 3: Middle Pickup
- Position 4: Middle/Neck Pickup
- Position 5: Neck Pickup
- Master Volume
- Tone 1: Neck Pickup
- Tone 2: Middle Pickup
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Hardware Colour: Nickel/Chrome
- Controls Knobs: White Plastic
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS .009 - 0.42
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.