Fender Jim Root Telecaster, Flat White
Fender Jim Root Telecaster, Flat WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 13544View Full Description
Buy on finance from £24.56 per month Finance from £24.56 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The mahogany body allows for a warm dark tone with a exceptional natural feel. As well as this the mahogany body gives the Jim Root Telecaster a light playing experience with a thick tone. The satin lacquer mahogany body has a finish which not only protects the guitar it also looks great on photographs
The Jim Root Telecaster features locking tuners which are convenient and provide a high end performance.These locking tuners offer increased tuning stability allowing you to change strings faster than ever before with ease.
Maple Neck & Ebony Fingerboard
The Fender's maple neck provides bright tonal characteristics, tightening up the sound and giving it plenty of cut. The maple delivers a powerfully sharp punch when the strings are hit hard, whilst still retaining its clarity to allow each note to sing. The neck and fingerboard combination provide the guitar with sparkling, sizzling highs, a thick, firm low end, and an open mid range with a snappy attack.The Jim Root Telecaster neck also features a c shaped profile which provides comfort and speed.The ebony fingerboard offers a darkly alluring appearance which gives you the ability to have a smooth performance and a touch of elegance.As well as this the fingerboard has a 12" radius. This is great for bending notes without fretting out.
Controls and Pickups
The Jim Root Telecaster guitar features incredible EMG 81 pickups which allow the guitar to release powerful sound. Paired with the EMG 60, players can achieve a sharp, punchy attack. The combination of the EMG 80 and EMG 60 creates a dynamic and crystal clear sound. The Jim Root guitar includes a pickup switch and volume knob for control, allowing you to keep a heavy pure tone.
Suffice to say, few guitar players can boast that they are in one of the biggest metal acts in the world, never mind two! Jim Root is one such artist, having spent over a decade in the monumental Slipknot which is still commanding sell out audiences across the world and also playing in Stone Sour with fellow Slipknot member Corey Taylor.
- Mahogany Body is Lightweight and Comfortable
- Flat Black and Flat White Satin Nitro-Lacquer Finishes
- Ebony 12" Radius Fingerboard With 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- EMG® 60 (Neck) and 81 (Bridge) Active Humbucking Pickups delivers fearsome tone
- Single Control Knob(Volume)and Three way Pickup Switch.
- Locking Tuners for Increased Tuning Stability
- Colour:Flat White
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Body Shape:Telecaster
- Body Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Truss Rod:Bi-Flex™
- Neck Finish:Satin Urethane
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius:12" (305 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size:Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material:Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width:1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup:EMG® 81 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup:EMG® 60
- Controls:Master Volume
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Hardtail With Block Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Locking
- Control knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings:Fender® USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Included Accessories: Black Tweed Case with Red Plush Interior
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.