View Full Description
The top of the FECJ is made of Solid Englemann Spruce These slow-growing trees are found mainly at altitude in and around North America, and they have been chosen by Faith for their special acoustic properties for many years. Shadow Electronics' PerformerTuner preamp offers a great EQ, an ultra-accurate tuner, and a feedback-busting phase switch. Adjustment of the EQ controls (bass & treble) will enable you to easily find your perfect acoustic tone.
Faith Acoustic Guitars are the choice of thousands of musicians around the world. Made from nothing but all-solid tone-woods, they sound great amplified or unplugged. Patrick James Eggle, a world-renowned Luthier and founder of Faith guitars, has been making guitars since he was 15 years old. Since then he has developed the Faith brand - an understated company who nonetheless produce fantastic quality instruments. With the Faith brand, Eggle draws on his long experience of guitar design to deliver guitars that strive for a perfect balance between tonewood quality and bracing patterns.
Many famous artists have called upon the Faith brand when launching their careers, and the guitars they select stay with them, becoming part of their sound and approach to the music. Tom Clarke, the frontman of Conventry-based band The Enemy, has been using his selection of Faith guitars (Saturn, Saturn12, Venus) for live unplugged gigs around the UK. Paul Smith (Maximo Park) is another high profile artist who chooses Faith Guitars. Irwin Sparkes, the excitable frontman of catchy indie/pop sensations The Hoosiers, plays a Faith Mercury Model, and hold the name in high regard for the excellent playing feel and design. He comments: "Since playing Faith acoustic guitars, I play fewer mistakes, more often!".
- Finish: Black Gloss
- Top: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back: Solid Mahogony
- Side: Solid Mahogony
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Satin
- Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Trussrod:2 Way
- Nut/Saddle:TUSQ/Shadow Hex Saddle System
- Nut Width:43mm
- String Spacing: 55mm
- Type:Macassan Figured Ebony
- Inlays:Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head:Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Type: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.