View Full Description
Solid Grade AAA Indonesian Trembesi Construction
Constructed entirely from premium grade AAA Indonesian trembesi, the Faith Blood Moon Venus Left Handed not only projects an unmistakable tone that falls between mahogany and rosewood but has a striking visual appeal. Its solid all-Indonesian trembesi build produces warmth and resonance while also having a subtle hint of bright sparkle, as well as being beautifully balanced across the tonal spectrum. Furthermore, the trembesi construction will also respond superbly well to both fingerpicking and strumming techniques and provides the player with a rich, loud acoustic voice that is incredibly responsive with evenly balanced harmonics.
Mahogany Neck & Ebony Fingerboard
With a neck constructed from mahogany, the Venus offers a quick and dynamic response with plenty of warmth and resonance. Mahogany's nature allows it to respond superbly to numerous playing styles and techniques with ease, perfect for getting creative and unleashing true potential. In addition, the neck features Patrick James Eggle's bolt-on design for added strength and durability. Furthermore, the neck is topped with a Macassan figured ebony fingerboard that adds ringing sustain, plenty of bite and a bright sizzle to the guitar's overall tone. For added aesthetic appeal, the fingerboard also features Faith's majestic 'F' logo placed on the 12th fret and inlaid in mother of pearl for an elegant look.
Faith took their inspiration for the Venus from auditorium sized guitars and created their own iconic Venus shape that provides the player with easy, comfortable playability and versatile sonic performance. Additionally, the Venus shape is also an idyllic all-purpose guitar that offers a balanced and articulate response with great volume and projection, equally-suited to both fingerpicking and strumming. Furthermore, to add to the comfortable playability, the Faith Venus also has a venetian cutaway profile which offers easy access to upper frets, allowing the player to perform more technical skills without being restricted higher up the fingerboard.
Fishman INK3 Preamp
Equipped with Fishman electronics, the Faith Blood Moon Venus is perfect for live, studio and rehearsal environments. Additionally, the Venus features a Fishman INK3 preamp and Fishman Sonicore undersaddle pickup, which faithfully picks-up the guitar's natural, sonically-pleasing acoustic voice and projects each stunning nuance with optional tone shaping from its on-board preamp. In addition, the Fishman INK3 offers an elegant, modern and unobtrusive design with smooth rotary controls for volume, bass, middle and treble, perfect for a precise and accurate performance. Furthermore, the preamp features a built-in tuner that offers precise and easy tuning on the go, whether performing acoustically or amplified.
Patrick James Eggle Bracing
The Patrick James Eggle X-brace design and is made from quarter-sawn spruce, offering reinforced structure with enhanced tone and volume. Bracing serves two purposes, to stop the guitar from collapsing under string tension, and to shape the guitar's sound. The Patrick James Eggle X-brace design forms an X shape that intersects just behind the sound hole, giving support and stability to your guitar, and a rich, beautifully balanced tone with superb volume, projection.
Patrick James Eggle & Faith
Patrick James Eggle had a major input to the design of many of the Faith family and built his first guitar at the age of fifteen as a school project. By the time he had completed it, he was already completely dissatisfied by the outcome of his project, and decided to pull it apart and start again from scratch. This started a life long obsession which lead him to fame and has now gained an incredible reputation among collectors and players for his uncompromising quality and amazing eye for a tasteful design. His commitment to producing guitars of the highest quality tone, finish, and playability is extremely popular. Faith was created in 2002 by an exclusive group of veteran guitar specialists, led by the legend himself Patrick James Eggle. He has trained each new staff member in hand-building and hand-finishing techniques that have characterised Patrick James Eggle guitars for decades.
With workshops located in West Java, Indonesia, Faith have dedicated their working lives to both sustainable and ethical manufacturing processes, and are extremely conscious of environmental and human resource concerns. Each Faith model is produced in accordance with this vision and radiates the elegance of craftsmanship and superior tonal sounds for which Patrick James Eggle's designs are so well known.
- Voted the UK's best acoustic guitar
- Ideal all-purpose guitar due to Venus body
- Faith hardcase included for easy transportation
- All-solid wood construction for a rich sonic performance
- Patrick James Eggle bracing for a richer, louder acoustic sound
- Ideal for the performing left handed player craving a solid wood construction
- Grover rotomatic machineheads keeps tuning and intonation precise and stable
- Mahogany neck delivers beautiful warm tones with a quick and dynamic response
- Venetian cutaway profile provides added comfort and easy access to upper frets
- Gold hardware complements blood moon burst finish and abalone rosette while an eye-catching MOP 'F' logo graces the 12th fret
Body & Bridge
- Dexterity: Left Handed
- Top Material: Solid AAA Grade Indonesian Trembesi
- Body Material: Solid AAA Grade Indonesian Trembesi
- Body Type: Venus - Auditorium Cutaway
- Bridge Material: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony w/ Abalone Dots
- Binding: Flame Maple
- Bracing: Patrick James Eggle X Brace Design
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Rosette: 5 mm Abalone w/ Fibre Border
- Finish: Gloss
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard Material: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16''
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Nut Material: Tusq
- Scale Length: 645 mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatic Gold w/ Black Buttons
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore
- Preamp: Fishman INK3
- Preamp Controls: Volume/Tuner/Bass/Middle/Treble
- Case: Hardcase Included