Epiphone Ltd Ed James Bay Century Outfit
Epiphone Ltd Ed James Bay Century OutfitDetails
Product Ref: 96321View Full Description
Buy on finance from £18.54 per month Finance from £18.54 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Authentic Build Quality
The Epiphone Ltd Ed James Bay, revives the mid 1960's design that was renowned for being comfortable, lightweight and able to produce a warm, woody tone. The laminated maple body is coupled with a maple top and delivers an excellent dynamic range, along with versatile tonal characteristics. The vintage-style look is finished with a vibrant cherry gloss with an Ivory colour single layer binding, and adds an extra retro feel to the overall look of the guitar. Extra detail is enhanced by the pair of traditional f-holes, which add to the acoustic projection and keep in style with the original model.
Set Neck & Rosewood Fingerboard
Adding to this vintage inspired design is a mahogany set neck, which features a rounded "C" shape and a 25.5" scale, with a simple but elegant rosewood fingerboard. The fingerboard is nicely finished off with pearloid "dot" inlays, a Delrin ivory colored nut and a historic sloped dovewing headstock.
Sweet Neck P-90 Pickup
Just like the original guitar, this limited edition model is equipped with the same electronics, accurate to the last detail. The "Sweet Neck" P-90 Hx Noiseless Single-Coil is well known for its sonic properties and its ability to deliver a tone without the undesirable ''hum'' that similar pickups might have. This legendary pickup is the only P-90-style pickup currently in production that delivers similar properties to the Gibson P-90 pickups. Players can easily find their perfect tone using the black top hat controls knob, with options for Volume and Tone. Both control knobs also feature metal inserts and CTS potentiometers.
Replicated Hardware & Ornate Details
The attention to detail on the James Bay Century guitar is simply superb, and includes the legendary Wilkinson vintage 3-in-a-row machine heads with plastic ivory buttons. These ivory buttons have a 14:1 tuning ratio and are mounted on a historic sloped dovewing headstock. From the headstock through to the tail-piece, the overall design of this guitar is truly vintage-inspired, and an authentic replica of the original James Bay guitar.
No guitar would be complete without all the extras, which is why the James Bay Century Outfit also includes a 1960s style hard case, a custom strap, hand-signed photo and a certificate of authenticity. This Epiphone Ltd Ed James Bay Century also includes a manufacturer lifetime warranty.
- Authentic replica of James Bay's vintage 66 Century guitar
- Limited Edition model, only 600 available
- Equipped with Kinman 'Sweet Neck' P-90 Hx noiseless single coil pickup
- Laminated maple top and body delivers warmth and clarity
- Pair of classic F sound holes provide added elegance and excellent acoustic resonance
- Period-correct Wilkinson deluxe machine heads and CTS electronics
- Includes 1960s style hard case for safe storage and transportation
- Comes with manufacturer lifetime warranty
- Extra accessories include custom strap, hand-signed photo and a certificate of authenticity
- Series: Archtop
- Body Top: 3-ply Laminated Maple
- Body Back:3-ply Laminated Maple
- Body Binding: Top: 1-ply cream, Body Back: 1-ply cream
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Colour: Cherry
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Glued, Mortise and Tenon at 14th Fret
- Neck Shape: Original rounded "C" shape & dimensions
- Scale Length: 25.5”
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with Mahogany heel cap
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium
- Nut:Delrin (Ivory colour)
- Nut Width: 1.56 mm
- Position Inlays: Mother of Pearl “Dots”
Hardware & Electronics
- Pickup:Kinman® "Sweet Neck" P-90 Hx Noiseless Single-Coil
- Controls:1-Master Volume Master CTS Potentiometer 1-Master Tone CTS Potentiometer
- Bridge: Reissue of original compensated Rosewood Floating Bridge with brass adjustment wheels
- Tuning Machines: Wilkinson® Vintage 3-in-a-row with plastic Ivory buttons 14:1 ratio Upper
- Control knobs: Black Top Hats with meal inserts (Volume and Tone)
- Strings: D'Addario: 11,14,19 (wound) 30,41,52
- Pickguard: 3-ply Ivory/Black/Ivory with raised metal “E”
- Case: 1960s style hard case
- Accessories: Hand-signed photo and Certificate of Authenticity Custom strap
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.