Empress Effects Tremolo 2
Empress Effects Tremolo 2Details
The Empress Tremolo 2, is based on the original Empress Tremolo but with new improvements and extra features without sacrificing the tone. The Tremolo 2 gives you three separate waveforms to choose from that can be set to different rhythms for a wide variety combinations, and its added gain stage can bring up to 12dB of undistorted gain. Equipped with Tap tempo, a choice of 8 rhythms and a full preset system capable of storing up to 8 presets are all at your fingertips. The control port allows control over the Tremolo2 via external tap tempo, expression pedal, control voltage and MIDI, making the Tremolo2 more powerful than ever, and compatible with modern technology.
Product Ref: 76760View Full Description
Spend another £1.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Brief History
In 2005 Empress Effects released their first pedal, the Tremolo. It was one of the first tap tempo tremolo on the market and, to this day, remains as sought after as when it was first released. The new Tremolo 2 retains all of the analog signal path as its predecessor, but with a greater range of control and configuration options. Now you can use up to 8 presets, and you can plug in a variety of things to control it, including expression pedal, external switches, and MIDI. The Tremolo 2 is the next generation of tremolo pedals.
The Empress Effects Tremolo 2 offers up to eight programmable settings which allows you to save and recall presets, and a control port for an external expression pedal. Saving presets is easy and simply a matter of entering the Preset mode via the mode toggle switch, selecting a memory bank via the Tap/Preset footswitch, and depressing the footswitch and Save button simultaneously. The control port input also allows the user to adjust settings in the “Advanced Configuration” mode. In this mode, the user can protect presets from being overwritten, choose between true bypass and buffered bypass, and alter the transition speed between preset modes. The unit is also MIDI compatible with additional controllers.
The pedal has a fantastic sound and is easy enough to select through different waveforms The square waveform increases the depth and rate to achieve a cool and abrupt on-off effect that would fit right in with electronic music. The triangle waveform produces some of that classic Uni-Vibe-like shimmer, and the tube waveform recreates the classic tremolo from one of those tube amps popular with surf bands.
- Whisper quiet and free from the "LFO throb" usually associated with tremolos, providing a pristine sound
- You can modulate your sound with three different waveforms. An asymmetrical tremolo was modeled after a '65 Fender Vibrolux to give you the fullest tremolo sound possible. A square wave can be utilised if you're after a harder sound. And if you're looking for a more normal tremolo, it offers a triangle wave setting
- Tap Tempo averages your last four taps so it plays in sync with your music. You can also choose different tap to tremolo rate ratios. 1:1, 3:4, 1:2, 1:3 and 1:4 are available
- Set it to play different rhythms for the ultimate effect
- Has a gain stage on the output and is able to deliver up to 12dB of gain without adding any distortion to the signal
- Save all your settings in up to 8 presets and recall with the touch of a button
- Uses true bypass or buffered bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged
- The Advanced configuration menu lets you configure how your tremolo works. Select from true or buffered bypass, 0-8 presets, MIDI configuration, Control port control (expression pedal, external tap, control voltage and MIDI) as well as which preset system to use, the ramp speed when switching between presets and more!
- Measures approximately 4.5" by 3.5" by 1.5"
- Power Input Voltage:9 - 12 V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector:2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption:100mA
- Enclosure Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connector:1/4" Jack
- Output connector: 1/4" Jack
- Height (Enclosure only):1.5"
- Height (including controls): 2"
- Input Impedance:1 Meg
- Output Impedance: 330 Ohm
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 4Hz - 30kHz
- Input Headroom :+9.8dBu
- Output Headroom:+9.2dBu
- Distortion: 0.40%
- Signal to Noise:107.7dB
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.