Empress Effects Fuzz Pedal
Empress Effects Fuzz PedalDetails
The Empress Effects Fuzz Pedal offers a classic sounding fuzz tone, along with a smooth, rich sustain with great note definition and clarity. The tighter low end makes it an ideal choice for using on full chords as well as sustaining single notes. Additional features include treble, gain, bass and output control knobs, and is complete in vibrant yellow die cast aluminium housing. A great addition to any guitar or bass pedalboard.
Product Ref: 76749View Full Description
Buy on finance from £3.95 per month Finance from £3.95 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Empress Effects Fuzz is not only versatile and durable, but also very simple-to-use. Measuring approximately 4.5" by 2.5" by 1.5 it will take up little room on any pedalboard. It offers an incredibly wide range of tones and uses in its humble enclosure, and makes a perfect addition to any pedalboard.
You can control the gain feature to get a range of different tones that would be ideal for crunchy blues rhythm tone, soaring Hendrix-style solos, or even chugging metal sound. The versatility is superb, and is definitely a worthwhile investment.
"an exceptional pedal for anyone looking for a great fuzz with minimal fuss" Best Guitar Effects
Read the full review here.
- All Analog Signal Path for optimum clarity
- Classic Fuzz tone with lots of gain with smooth, rich sustain
- Medium gain settings offer nice heavy chunk, without losing control
- Tight low end
- Great Note Definition which is ideal for single notes and full chords
- Hi shelf and low shelf EQs which allow you to tweak your sound
- Can also be used on Bass Guitar
- True Bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged
- Small Size unit of approximately 4.5" by 2.5" by 1.5"
- Input Impedance:300k
- Output Impedance: 50k
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 20Hz - 20kHz
- Power Input Voltage:9V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector:2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption: 30mA
- Enclosure Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connector: 1/4" Jack
- Output connector:1/4" Jack
- Height (Enclosure only):1.5"
- Height (including controls): 2"
- Weight:0.5 lbs
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.