View Full Description
Meet Your New Band Members
The DigiTech TRIO Band Creator Pedal for electric guitar is the ultimate practice and live performance pedal. It instantly creates inspiring drum and bass arrangements for you to jam along to. Simply by 'teaching' the pedal a chord progression and groove with your guitar input, the TRIO pedal recreates your input loop and magically recreates it with a drum and bass guitar arrangement.
Multiple Genres & Song Styles
The TRIO Band Creator features 7 different genres, with each genre consisting of 12 song styles. The pedal allows you to set up your initial loop and chord progression, and then alter its tempo and groove once recorded. With both 3/4 and 4/4 time-signatures to play around with, multiple tempos and grooves, control over the instrument levels, and a very clever set of algorithms, the DigiTech TRIO pedal is the perfect practice and live performance tool.
The TRIO pedal is capable of learning 3 different song sections, so you can manipulate its playback and create a full song arrangement with complex structures. This makes the TRIO the ideal pedal for the solo guitarist who requires an instant performance with a bassist and drummer.
The TRIO Band Creator would also make the ideal tool for guitarists wishing to practice soloing over different chord progressions, or for creating new songs and experimenting with grooves. It could also be a very handy teaching tool – letting you quickly create chord progression playback for your students to work on different techniques.
The TRIO Band Creator has a wide range of connections that let you use it for live performance and silent practice. The output can be separated into guitar amp and mixing desk outputs, so your guitar tone can remain unaffected and be sent to your guitar rig, while the band output can maintain a full frequency response to be used directly with a PA setup.
A headphone output with separate level control provides a useful addition for silent practice. The TRIO also has an input for an optional DigiTech FS3X Footswitch (sold separately) that allows remote control of the pedal's functions – perfect for live hands-free use, should you desire.
- 'Learns' the chord progression that you play into it with your guitar
- Able to instantly recall your progression and arrange it for bass and drums
- Seven different genres to choose from and 12 song styles per genre
- Adjustable tempo, groove, levels, half/double time variants
- Up to 3 different song sections that can be accessed instantly
- Hands free operation with an optional DigiTech FS3X Footswitch (sold separately)
- Multiple outputs for live performance and practice: amp/mixer output, headphone out
- Power supply included
- Interface Controls: Genre, Style, Tempo, Bass, Drums, Headphone Volume, Guitar FX, Part 1, Part 2 + 3, Alt Time, Footswitch
- Connectivity: Guitar Input, Control Input, Amp Output, Mixer Output, Headphone Output
- Guitar Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Amp Output Impedance: 1k ohm
- Amp Output Frequency Response: 25Hz - 20kHz
- Mixer Output Impedance: 1k ohms
- Mixer Output Frequency Response: 25Hz - 20kHz
- Headphone Output Impedance: 120 ohms
- Headphone Output Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHz
- Dimensions: 5.38'' x 3.25'' x 2.5'' (L x W x H)
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Power: 9V DC 500mA center negative (included)
The product price includes 5 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.